SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Academy of Plight?
Today at 1:30 pm by sunderpitt

» Is it time for Tom Beadling to be given his chance?
Today at 12:57 pm by Vincemac

» Predictions Week 10
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by Mackemneil

» Results of week 8 and fixtures for week 9
Yesterday at 8:51 pm by Mackemneil

» Special day Tuesday!
Yesterday at 8:43 pm by Mackemneil

» Classic Clough
Yesterday at 6:21 pm by canary-dave

» Craig Shakespeare: Leicester City sack manager four months after appointment
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by cyprussyd

» Is it payback time?
Yesterday at 2:43 pm by sunderpitt

» Quiz 68
Yesterday at 11:14 am by MrRAWhite

» Death of Working Men's Clubs
Yesterday at 9:07 am by Sid MCFC

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

cyprussyd, Hieronymus, Vincemac

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-07-15, 10:32 am

cretanmakem wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Hope your toe is better soon. I suppose it is hardly worth me asking if you have done that unmanly thing and actually seen a doctor about it? Laughing
Lol no I haven't , but I have to go to the hospital Monday because I have a bone sticking out the side of my toe , and even I know that isn't quite right . Certainly my sellotape bandage is not going to fix it according to Maria  .
Good. I am glad Maria is back as she will ensure you go! I know men Rolling Eyes
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-15, 10:48 am

Well my peace and quiet of the last three weeks ended with Maria returning yesterday , although business means in a week she is jetting off to the UK to finalise the finalising of our business dealings ( well hopefully finalising it once and for all ) .
So with a quick hello/goodbye to the cats and dogs we meandered to Nicky and Neromilos for lunch/tea , Nicky had a pressie for Maria , now I wonder who had given her that ? 

Maria is a child at heart and loves Winnie so I thought it quite apt for her ( only rock ever coming from Cretan cos he is a tight ass ).

We then went LETS PLAY DARTSSSSS at Friends Bar Istron . 3 tourneys  now played with borrowed darts , crappy leg , old fat git with a now extremely knackered toe and I once again make the final . Two finals resulting in two runners ups , my darts are not great but at least I am hitting the final board . Beat a Greek International player on route to the final so have to be happy . His buddy is PDC pro John Michael the top Greek player who has played recently in the Masters and is on the European tour . He will be in our Friends Bar tourney either next friday or the friday after , now that is a player I look forward to playing . 
Ginga Carriers are at this moment preparing for takeoff with my very own new darts , so only a few days to get those arras working to give the pro a challenge .
Game On whoop de dooooooooo .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thegingas on 2017-07-15, 12:53 pm

Love the Pooh rock, very talented Mr G!
Yes your new darts are in the case ready to join the rest of our clothes once I iron them! Looking forward to seeing you both and I know deep down that you are counting the days till we are there lol! Remember the see you jimmy hat to greet us haha
Thegingas

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-16, 12:01 pm

Phew just got home ,,,,, just 5 hours of walking , working , sweating my balls off in this heat . The reason ,,,, dogs , a lot of dogs , 23 bloody dogs , 33 if you include the hour I spent sorting and feeding my own mutts prior to my workaday day . 
And why ? easy really , a guy who takes in dogs that cannot survive in a shelter and can never be rehomed for a million reasons needed help . It's a 45 minute walk for me each way , we have fixed a 'roof' over the dogs kennels for protection from the sun and to give them shade , I have been introduced to all of them , he has business to attend to in UK and my 'job' twice daily is to visit , water , feed these buggers for a fortnight starting next Saturday . I will lose kilos and kilos , great exercise but with the distance the feeding , depoohing and fussing it will probably be 5/6 hours per day of my life for those two weeks . 
However the one consolation is my return journey just happens to pass Neromilos ,,,, so as long as Nicky doesn't mind the stench from my sweaty body and dog shit under my nails I can at least have a cold beer and meze to help me on my way . 
Say a prayer for me and my toe for the hospital tomorrow , I definately need it fixing or chopping off prior to next weekend and the start of my 'doggy' good deed days . 

Right I stink , a shower a beer and guess what we are having for brekkie/lunch/tea ,,,,,, Fooking hot dogs , I kid you not .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-07-16, 3:04 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Good luck tomorrow Smile
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-17, 7:37 am

ARGHHHHHHHHHH well I have only today before those ginger foreigners turn up , better get my case packed and get to Heraklion airport and take the first flight to ANYWHERE . My daily routines go out the window just cos some Scots lassie and her son descend on Sissi . 
Neromilos , Stassi , Coconut , Friends , Anatoli , Mikes , Limnes , Postnikitiana , Latsida , Liofitos all beware the invasion is on its way , Red wine mayhem and enough Greek salads to put you off toms and cukes for life . Oh and of course wouldn't be a good fortnight without massive obligatory RAKI . 
As they land quite late Tuesday night , Maria will tootle off to the airport and we have decided they can dump their bags at Anixi and then come up to ours for BBQ and beers , will be a wee bit late for sitting in a restaurant ,,,, so muggins has to do B B bloody Q and bits nigh on midnight . 
Phew wimin , Scots wimin , Irish wimin , 33 dogs , 33 lots of doggy poop , miles of walking in silly season heat , tired , dirty , smelly WTF have I done to deserve this misery , roll on winter when all the terrorists fook off and everywhere is closed and peaceful , ya barstools .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thegingas on 2017-07-17, 9:47 am

Misery? You love it really, the gingas mules bringing delivery of darts and Sunderland shirts lol, love the itinerary lol is that for the two weeks or just a day ? haha!
Thegingas

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-18, 7:33 am

Visitors arriving tonight , dogs to look after , a confirmed broken toe ( which may have to be reset ,,,, op oh fek ) cos the bone is not anywhere it should be so strapping isn't gona help .... lovely . 

My time is going to be precious for the next three weeks , internet time minimal so I guess cretan crap will become a trip advisor special edition , of bars , restaurants and other seedy joints we visit with the Gingas , and maybe some heart pulling pics of some of the tragic dogs I have the pleasure to look after for a couple of weeks .  

So today is pretty normal until this evening when hell descends upon our home , BBQ and beer helps me get thru the night , lol , but the visitation of Gingas is made bearable by gifts from afar , SAFC shirts , new darts , probably some Thai ingredients and then a lot of talking about what they want to do whilst here ,,,,, my conditions ? darts friday and if possible wednesday , me feeding dogs to be worked around , plenty of our favourite restaurants in the agenda , coconut bar and king kenny at least once ,,,,, TOO demanding am I ? Ah well tough shit , this is me Cretan Makem get over it and abide by the rules and it will be a slightly bearable fortnight . 

Can you see why I don't mix ???

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-07-18, 11:12 am

cretanmakem wrote:Visitors arriving tonight , dogs to look after , a confirmed broken toe ( which may have to be reset ,,,, op oh fek ) cos the bone is not anywhere it should be so strapping isn't gona help .... lovely . 

My time is going to be precious for the next three weeks , internet time minimal so I guess cretan crap will become a trip advisor special edition , of bars , restaurants and other seedy joints we visit with the Gingas , and maybe some heart pulling pics of some of the tragic dogs I have the pleasure to look after for a couple of weeks .  

So today is pretty normal until this evening when hell descends upon our home , BBQ and beer helps me get thru the night , lol , but the visitation of Gingas is made bearable by gifts from afar , SAFC shirts , new darts , probably some Thai ingredients and then a lot of talking about what they want to do whilst here ,,,,, my conditions ? darts friday and if possible wednesday , me feeding dogs to be worked around , plenty of our favourite restaurants in the agenda , coconut bar and king kenny at least once ,,,,, TOO demanding am I ? Ah well tough shit , this is me Cretan Makem get over it and abide by the rules and it will be a slightly bearable fortnight . 

Enjoy your visitors, I can see through all your bluster! Very Happy

And get that toe fixed before it turns gangrenous. Try playing darts with a missing toe mate! Laughing
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-18, 1:35 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:Visitors arriving tonight , dogs to look after , a confirmed broken toe ( which may have to be reset ,,,, op oh fek ) cos the bone is not anywhere it should be so strapping isn't gona help .... lovely . 

Enjoy your visitors, I can see through all your bluster! Very Happy

And get that toe fixed before it turns gangrenous. Try playing darts with a missing toe mate! Laughing

I do not think it looks too bad just yet , but I must change that blue nail varnish to red n white . Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-07-18, 5:17 pm

I thought you had an idyllic life till you mentioned gardening and hundreds of dogs and their crap.
Tough luck about the toe..get it sorted  as soon  as because if you do not they make have to break it again to reset it.

We have had two sunny warm days in Durham,  so in the garden with grandkids but expect a thunderstorm tomorrow.Hi
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-18, 5:43 pm

sunderpitt wrote:I thought you had an idyllic life till you mentioned gardening and hundreds of dogs and their crap.
Tough luck about the toe..get it sorted  as soon  as because if you do not they make have to break it again to reset it.

We have had two sunny warm days in Durham,  so in the garden with grandkids but expect a thunderstorm tomorrow.Hi
LMFAO thats two out of 365 days sunshine ,,,,,, shove a 30 in front and thats my minimum  .
Enjoy the grandkids I believe in a bun with onions and ketchup they aint bad off a BBQ , but better to have a beer n greek salad ,,,, less wee bones to chew or spit out .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-19, 8:21 am

The two sides of friends arriving ,,,,,
Firstly it actually was really nice to see Lexi and Rory , both looking good and a couple of weeks of wine and dine ahead of us . 
And Gingas bearing gifts cannot be all bad . I love watching the lads play , even sat on my sofa ,,,, but you have to wear the shirt , and so a big thank you to Gingas Lexi and Rory for treating me to the shirts , I will wear them on a Saturday , Tuesday , Weds any day Greek tv has football on , they will be worn to death . 
And of course the arrival of 'the darts' , like a kiddy in a sweetie shop I was unable to control myself it was past midnight and all I wanted was to LETS PLAY DARTSSSSSS , yes I am easily pleased but my oh my new babies to caress and cajole into a part of myself to make my darts playing more of a pleasure ( I doubt that is possible ) , these 'the thorn' darts look like my BAD BOY darts , they look like KICK ASS darts . I cannot wait to hit the oche .

And then there is the other side of friends arriving , we try maybe not successfully to go out of our way to let friendly terrorists enjoy their little piece of our paradise . We want them to enjoy themselves , to let their hair down , to feel part of our Cretan family , our Cretan life . 
But I draw the line at bloody Gingas from Ayrshire bringing this with them 

from my patio today it looks as if Frodo is about to crest a mountain followed by hordes of orks and trolls , battle of Mordor on my very own doorstep . 
So Ginga nation , I love you being here , I love your company and expect a good time on the wine and dine circuit ( including LETS PLAY DARTSSSSSSS ) but I do not like you bringing all that G.O.Thrones Winters coming crap from North of the wall .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-20, 6:14 pm

Our hostess Nicky , Maria , Cretan , Rory and Alexis , if a picture paints a thousand words then you can see why I am unable to write one more word .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-21, 5:16 am

When we are kids and go on holiday what is it you remember ? For me it is simple things , things that mean something to me and me alone . I have just told Maria about a visit to the Cotswolds when I was 7 or 8 , my dads 'uncle' ( maybe even great uncle ) Jack lived with his childhood sweetheart in a tiny terrace of cotswold houses . Jack to me at the time looked as old as the land he lived on ( I guess now he was well into his 80s maybe even 90s ) . We were well brought up well behaved kids ( geez look at me now ) and Jack proceeded to show me a collection of postcards he had sent his 'new wife ' from France during those terrible times of war . I was mesmerised , I was even at that age full of wonder that this old man had fought and seen horrors but had still in minute tiny writing written words of love and affection to his wife . At the end of our visit he gave my sister and I one each of these postcards , a treasure to me worth more than anything , it to me was part of history , part of someones life , an amazing gift .
Now I do not profess what I have done is anything like that act , but when we were out with  Alexis and Rory we met a lady and her son and daughter , they were all polite and charming , me being me I found out where they were staying and the little girl had her best dress on and flowers in her hair and was delighted at the attention , and so an idea formed as we said goodbye and went off for our meal and raki at Neromilos . 
At Neromilos as yesterdays picture on crap chat tells all I had a bloody good time , but I was asked by Nicky if I could paint a stone for each of her cousins children who were visiting , and me being well rakied said yeah no problem .
And so yesterday still slightly under the influence of the evil that is raki I produced four pebbles for these four children , and today I will deliver to a hotel ( and try and find the family ) and I will deliver to the restaurant for Nicky to give her gifts to her niece and nephew . 
I would like to think that even one of these pebbles in time will be viewed by an older child and it will bring a happy memory about their holiday in SISSI , even if not it has given me great pleasure in having given these 'gifts' .
I also have to take a stone to a lady , whose mother has ordered one for her daughter , and I know this one will be a hit because I know the recipient very well .

And finally tonight at DARTSSSSS a lady who does fabulous work for stray dogs and cats had a birhday yesterday so a little gift for her .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thegingas on 2017-07-21, 8:35 am

Fabulous! Very talented! If I can work out to post photos from iPad I'll post our gifts! Though is Rory's allowed on this forum haha
Thegingas

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-21, 9:02 am

Thegingas wrote:Fabulous! Very talented! If I can work out to post photos from iPad I'll post our gifts! Though is Rory's allowed on this forum haha
I lowered my standards for the gunners , so I guess lowering them yet again for 'that' badge is okay , I am of course a man who has no principles and looks as if I will sell myself for owt .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-07-25, 6:43 am

cretanmakem wrote:Well my peace and quiet of the last three weeks ended with Maria returning yesterday , although business means in a week she is jetting off to the UK to finalise the finalising of our business dealings ( well hopefully finalising it once and for all ) .
So with a quick hello/goodbye to the cats and dogs we meandered to Nicky and Neromilos for lunch/tea , Nicky had a pressie for Maria , now I wonder who had given her that ? 

Maria is a child at heart and loves Winnie so I thought it quite apt for her ( only rock ever coming from Cretan cos he is a tight ass ).

We then went LETS PLAY DARTSSSSS at Friends Bar Istron . 3 tourneys  now played with borrowed darts , crappy leg , old fat git with a now extremely knackered toe and I once again make the final . Two finals resulting in two runners ups , my darts are not great but at least I am hitting the final board . Beat a Greek International player on route to the final so have to be happy . His buddy is PDC pro John Michael the top Greek player who has played recently in the Masters and is on the European tour . He will be in our Friends Bar tourney either next friday or the friday after , now that is a player I look forward to playing . 
Ginga Carriers are at this moment preparing for takeoff with my very own new darts , so only a few days to get those arras working to give the pro a challenge .
Game On whoop de dooooooooo .

Impressive...much better than gardening and dog poo

You ate a talented man
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-25, 10:09 am

Hi folks , have just been so busy . Full time caring for these other dogs and we have taken in two rescue dogs until Ambers Hope can find forever homes . 
But we did manage an afternoon out with our friends at one of our fav Kafeneons , and of course Maria cannot pass a man without an obligatory cuddle and picture , posey mare . The guys are the owner of the kafeneon in Limnes and a customer who then proceeded to give us a very very fresh ( just picked from his allotment ) watermelon to help with our next vial of raki . 
A lovely day in an absolutely lovely place ( shame about the ginga company ) but ya canny have it all good . 
New dogs into the madhouse are 'Socks' a cretan hunting pup and 'Angel' a cross staffy 

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-26, 3:36 am

When you wake up do you have a daily routine ? The kinda stretchy yawny arm raise hoping the day is a good one , a visit to the loo , teeth brushed of all that gumph that night time and sleep somehow deposit in your mouth . Kettle on , TV on ? , newspaper picked up with an ever more aching back bend to take it and if you still even get mail grabbing all that crap that advertisers think one in a million actually reading it is worth chopping down a zillion trees . Are you an early full on brekkie eater ? Do you meditate ,,, still reckon this is Maria's extended eyes open mind dead continuation of sleep . Does any of this still occur in households in G.B . 
Well in the Cretan home not much of that happens . One or more of the dogs has usually woken us up , somewhere close to 4am and that is day start . A hopefully quick count of heads ,,, always one you cannot see and a moment of panic , has a big one finally eaten a little one . Good mornings to each and every head looking up at you as if you are the start of their day not the sunrise that will eventually bloody catch you up . 
The loo visit and of course the teeth brushing just to confirm you are functioning top and bottom and nothing has gone wrong overnight , not that I don't get up quite frequently  with a faulty washer somewhere forcing me out of my festering pit . And luckily all my teeth still remain ( well one missing due to some sporting friendly 'tap' in a match ) , so no scares there , well not today anyway . 
TV on ,,,,,, most definately not , I hate the news in just about every form known to man . 
Newspapers ,,,,, never had one delivered in UK and doubt there has ever been one delivered in Crete's existence , certainly not my kinda read , shit from a red top , or over bloated bollox from some tosser who thinks big words at brekkie are cool , they are NOT . 
Breakfast doesn't really happen here , it will somedays , most not , it never comes before dog feeding , patio cleaning , garden watering , brushing and mopping all those tiles desecrated by a pack of animals in and out all night , by then I am approaching mid morning and thinking more of lunch . 
Of course from bed to loo to kettle , one function that has become second nature to me is pressing a button that produces life to my only contact with the outside world most days ,,,, computer and internet and all the crap that comes with it . 
A clearance of rubbish sent via facebook , email , and a check on Sundermad for any news that may result in a cheery day or usually not about my only real care outside of my castle battlements ,, Sunderland F C . I rarely read anything on the general pages , sorrrieeee but I don't want the outside world spoiling my life , my OCD tends to enforce this pretty well . Even when I was responsible for 45 stores and tens of thousands of employees it never entered my home , it was locked away in my car , including the laptop and phone , woe betide the outside world entering and defiling my home ( well actually it couldn't get in unless nature or God delivered it with a bolt of lightening ) . 
And so with a crap chat in mind I write to said outside world , I check fairly  frequently my email/facebook/Sundermad to answer anything I need , work taught me get things done as they arrive nothing is worse than carrying crap over to the next pre dawn awakening . 
And so this morning began with an over filled puppy bladder at 3.45am ( Socks apparently pees for the world ) , no point going back to bed . Computer on , kettle on , crap cleared , crap written , cockrel crowing ( I kid you not one in the village crows just to fecking annoy me all day and night , NEVER at day break ). And so it is 5.32 time to hit send , kettle on for second very badddd for me strong black coffee and await the sunrise so another day of excitement begins .
I love my life here with Maria and my dogs as close to heaven as I deserve I reckon , so thank you who or whatever for giving me another sunrise ( unless I have a heart attack in the next hour that is a fair expectation ) , and to all those other hooooomans that live on this planet , enjoy your day and keep the f*ck outa mine .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-07-26, 8:41 am

Enjoy the rest of your day Cretan, and here is to many more sunrises, for all of us sunny

No sign of the sun here unfortunately. To think only 3 weeks ago I was sweltering in 38 degrees in Taormina on my birthday yet today it's pouring with rain, not even 14 degrees outside AND I cracked a filling at the weekend so have to go to dentist this afternoon!  Crying or Very sad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-29, 5:13 pm

What are those inane sayings ? 

You can't teach an old dog new tricks ,
Learn from your mistakes . 
Listen to what your teacher told you , 
Blah blah blah ,,,,,,

I AM A STUPID OLD MAN . 
In Jan I broke my leg ,,,, 5 months recovery .
Not long ago I broke my toe ,,,, hospital confirm it needs rebreaking and setting , nigh on two weeks later I haven't yet got around to going back ( I'm busy caring for 25 dogs in need , my toe seems a trivial matter ) . 
Today because of said toe I have fallen , K.O myself , knackered my lower back ( rugby has given it the kick start to later life problems ) , damaged between my shoulder blades , re agitated a left hand that has already suffered 26 broken bones ( and this is the killer IT IS MY DARTING HAND ) , and generally bruised my ego . 
Tomorrow morning I will wake , I might be able to roll out of bed , I might be able to put the kettle on , but how the bloody hell do I walk 90 minutes to then give  food , water , love and care to those dogs . I am a STUPID OLD MAN , I never learn . 
I deserve to look the colour of my newly growing aubergines ( I am so proud ) . 
Now I am going to shower , see friends for a meal , have a beer , have more than one painkiller ( new reinvention of raki ) and pray , I am just sore , ache and a little bit embarrased of myself and that my left hand can still LETSSSSS PLAYYYY DARTSSSS . 
I have learnt one thing ,,,,, those tiles WILL be fkd off and cretan paving put down before I kill myself .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-07-30, 9:51 pm

Drink less, get you foot sorted and enjoy your garden and dogs
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-31, 3:15 am

sunderpitt wrote:Drink less, get you foot sorted and enjoy your garden and dogs
I really do not drink an awful lot , seems so as we dine out quite regularly , foot hmmm well as it has reset slightly askew will for the time being stay as is , no pain no problem walking . As for the garden ,,,, Percys progress will soon up date on good bad and ugly this summer . Dogs dogs dogs ,,,, Mine are content loved beasties , adding two fosters is a challenge , but nowhere near as much as the other 13 that need feeding , watering , depoohing , loving twice a day till their owner returns ,,,, I am knackered . 

This is John Micheal giving us a fabulous night of darts , chat and fun @ Friends bar , number 1 Greek darts player and truly number 1 nice guy , and Michael Vlasis ( far right ) Cretan numero uno and organiser on just about everything Cretan darts provides , another great guy and helping me get back to throwing arras ( won't ever be county standard again but that was a mere 30 years ago ) . The other guys and girls are all part of Friends bar darts teams and I have to say a lovely bunch one and all .

ps as Syd is to Sundermad , Michael Vlasis is to Cretan Darts ,,,, neither would exist without their input and work ethic , reckon these two would get on great .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-31, 3:51 am

The post above was going to be todays chat , it was 4.30 am when 'Socks' the puppy decided enough sleep was had by him and me . So I think it fair for this next item to be todays crap chat . 

Most know what happened in my life when I moved to Crete , 6 months into a new life my partner passed away , my life has moved on , I met Maria , Wow what can I say , the most amazing lady , a full life behind her , and so positive going forwards . I am not easy to live with , my demons are real  but my love for her just grows and grows . 

But this is not  todays crap chat , this is about another lady and her son . Before Shirl passed away I met two gingas , by chance , two people who I probably would never of met without good fortune intervening . Events took over my life and I kept in touch with the ginga nation via Alexis . Lexi and her son Rory have visited Sissi regularly and Maria and Lexi seem joined at the hip ,,,, well via a red wine glass anyway . Rory a mere boy has now grown into ,,,,, hmm into ,,,,, well Rory just what have you grown into ? 
Tonight Marias two boys ( are they boys if they are 30's and built like brick shithouses ? ) are taking Rory to see the delights of Malia ( he plans to visit with mates next year ) , now his bodyguards are showing him where and where not to go . 
Lexi , Maria and I will dine out , somewhere quite quiet or maybe not , but it will be our last meal together this time around on the ginga holiday . 
Maybe next year Lexi will be house hunting here ? maybe Rory will be part of Malia's nightlife for the season ? maybe it will be just like these past years an annual pilgrimage to see ME lol . But whatever it will be it will be friends coming to visit and however grumpy I am it is deep down a real pleasure ( mind you need an excavator to dig that deep ) . 
So Ginga nation thanks for the relentless round of food , beer , wine , raki ,,,,, dare I say Mikes ouzo until next time ,,,,,Yamas . 

Time to go home Rory ......

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum