SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Bradley Lowery to be honoured at SPOTY
Today at 5:15 am by canary-dave

» MAJA GOAL
Today at 4:44 am by cyprussyd

» Quiz 76
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by Hieronymus

» A heart warming win.. next target?
Yesterday at 7:43 pm by barrowmackem

» In plain English please
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by gil t azell

» Thoroughly ashamed
Yesterday at 5:15 pm by gil t azell

» Newcastle in, Sunderland and West Ham OUT
Yesterday at 2:07 pm by sunderpitt

» SUNDERLAND V BIRMINGHAM.
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by Billy D

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
2017-12-16, 9:46 pm by sunderpitt

» 80 is special
2017-12-16, 8:59 pm by Nostalgic

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

Billy D, canary-dave

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  Thegingas on 2017-07-05, 10:15 am

You can continue the Rangers discussion with McBean when he arrives lol
avatar
Thegingas
member
member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-05, 11:50 am

sunderpitt wrote:Meanwhile back in the land of perpetual monsoon that is Durham.

So Sonny Bill Williams red card and banned, Peter Sagan banned from the race but Vettel given a wrist slap...is F1 right or wrong
Formula 1 is shyte for boys with toys , so boring I'd rather slice my fingers with a blunt knife , but VETTEL SHOULD BE BANNED FOR NEXT THREE RACES AND hAMILTON SHOT COS HE IS SUCH A MUMMYS BOY WITH HIS DIAMANTE EARINGS,FKN TOSSER .

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 958
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-06, 6:56 am

Short and sweet today as a lot to do and I DON'T BELIEVE it moment causing me problems . 
From broken leg to broken toe ,,,,, same right leg ,,,, me and a dog going opposite directions , her with big clumpy feet , me no shoes as is normal around this patio . Have taped toes up ( must buy a new first aid kit ) with sellotape last night and now my toe is a nice shade of purple . A regular occurance in my egg chasing days but this time it has really pished me off . I need to walk for my exercise and weight loss , so this is a handicap I could do without . Will only be a couple of days but bugger it walking is not quite so easy this morning . 
The Mrs is due back tomorrow night ,,,, wonder if I just leave everything and blame the dog and my toe ,,,,,, nah I doubt there would be a lot of sympathy .

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 958
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-07, 6:07 am

Life is not easy , I do not suppose it should be . But somethings really try my patience . Paperwork and bureaucracy yesterday has not only buggered up Marias return and my open arms welcome  ( cough cough ) but means my curry and beer with Vince and Pauline cannot happen ( my apologies for this , I am not a happy man ) . 
Banks , lawyers , administrators , government officials ( Greek and British ) jobs worths have meant Maria loses her return flight and the cost of said flight , has to stay in her London hotel for another 5 nights ( making it a bloody expensive 15 night stopover ) and has to use an Agean flight to return ( which naturally by its nature is far more expensive ) . 
I personally am not overly put out , just cannot go out for my darts , cannot go eat with Vince in Stalis , cannot without others help get simple basics like shopping . Maria is left on her own in London , my shopping list for her can only take up so much of her time ( tongue in cheek this bit ) , I could give her a mandate of other items but then what ? No Maria will no doubt deal with this as the LAST time any of this crap needs ever doing in our lifetimes . I do not envy her , I would hate to be in London , England , Great Britain , any of it , I would be going off on one . 
Babe it is nearly over , you will soon be FREE , well as free as anyone can be living with me , 11 dogs and 4 cats .
Enjoy your weekend ( you know what I mean ) and just think at your UK time of 10pm Fri I SHOULD BE AT DARTS , at 9pm on Sun WE SHOULD BE IN VINCE AND PAULINES company and at 4pm Sat WE SHOULD BE AT NEROMILOS ( I will be at Neromilos , a lonely old git having meze n booze on his lonesome ) .

Vince , Pauline , I apologise and say sorry on behalf of Maria and I for failing to get to Stalis to have a few beers . 

ps Maria I had a thought why not make it a month long stay ? Visit all those people , family , friends , strangers ,,,,, then I have a real reason to avoid the GINGAS . They are in town soon , now I know what it was like when the sirens went off in the Blitz ,,,,, run for cover .

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 958
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  Thegingas on 2017-07-07, 7:37 am

No problem Cretanmakem, my case will be lighter without Sunderland shirts and darts. Anyone interested in a couple of new sets darts?
avatar
Thegingas
member
member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-07, 7:43 am

Thegingas wrote:No problem Cretanmakem, my case will be lighter without Sunderland shirts and darts. Anyone interested in a couple of new sets darts?
As my administrator ( not the best I must say ) you wouldn't dare . 
The only reason we tolerate your company is your wilingness to be a 'mule' bringing in my contrabrand . 
And may I say who at this present time is 'out of pocket' for said darts ???? 
Barrel / over / have / you /a , as the saying goes ......
have to go , a practice siren just went off ....... TAKE COVERRRRRRRRRRR .

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 958
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  Vincemac on 2017-07-07, 7:58 am

cretanmakem wrote:Life is not easy , I do not suppose it should be . But somethings really try my patience . Paperwork and bureaucracy yesterday has not only buggered up Marias return and my open arms welcome  ( cough cough ) but means my curry and beer with Vince and Pauline cannot happen ( my apologies for this , I am not a happy man ) . 
Banks , lawyers , administrators , government officials ( Greek and British ) jobs worths have meant Maria loses her return flight and the cost of said flight , has to stay in her London hotel for another 5 nights ( making it a bloody expensive 15 night stopover ) and has to use an Agean flight to return ( which naturally by its nature is far more expensive ) . 
I personally am not overly put out , just cannot go out for my darts , cannot go eat with Vince in Stalis , cannot without others help get simple basics like shopping . Maria is left on her own in London , my shopping list for her can only take up so much of her time ( tongue in cheek this bit ) , I could give her a mandate of other items but then what ? No Maria will no doubt deal with this as the LAST time any of this crap needs ever doing in our lifetimes . I do not envy her , I would hate to be in London , England , Great Britain , any of it , I would be going off on one . 
Babe it is nearly over , you will soon be FREE , well as free as anyone can be living with me , 11 dogs and 4 cats .
Enjoy your weekend ( you know what I mean ) and just think at your UK time of 10pm Fri I SHOULD BE AT DARTS , at 9pm on Sun WE SHOULD BE IN VINCE AND PAULINES company and at 4pm Sat WE SHOULD BE AT NEROMILOS ( I will be at Neromilos , a lonely old git having meze n booze on his lonesome ) .

Vince , Pauline , I apologise and say sorry on behalf of Maria and I for failing to get to Stalis to have a few beers . 

ps Maria I had a thought why not make it a month long stay ? Visit all those people , family , friends , strangers ,,,,, then I have a real reason to avoid the GINGAS . They are in town soon , now I know what it was like when the sirens went off in the Blitz ,,,,, run for cover .
That's ok mate don't worry about us
I hope you get things sorted.
There will be other times I'm sure.
We come here fairly often.
Hope to see you some ther time keep smiling mane the match will be on to tommorow
Somewhere
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6727
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-09, 6:43 am

Well here we are another Sunday , Maria nearing a fortnight away , me sick of peppers ( her son seems to have a fetish for them ) each time Paul has bought up my few bits of shopping there has always been PEPPERS , I will soon look like a pepper  , never have I eaten so many . 
Lasy Sunday was an unmitigated disaster , this week I know not to venture to Neromilos until 4pm . Last time I was off my property was last Sunday , this Sunday I have a schedule , a plan , a design , I will get a nice meal at Neromilos today , I will actually talk to another human being ( although I prefer my dogs and cats replies to my banal conversation ) . 
Today I am going for a good long walk , we have two post boxes , one at the petrol station on the main highway ( always a bit of a laugh crossing that , bit like being pissed and crossing a road in pissing rain at the TT racing on the Isle of Man ) , and the other next to The Coconut Bar , so a round route from home to the post boxes and a stop off for late afternoon lunch /tea and home to feed the animals will be approx 7/8 kms , a very deserved vodka diet coke and stifado at Neromilos will not hurt my weight loss , not today . 
I want to talk about Percys progress , but not now ,,,,, some things have gone well , some really crappily , I am confused as to why , wind , heat , timings , I really do not know , but until I have finalised results all those lovers / haters of Cretan growing will just have to wait . 
Chores done , poker to reach my next treasure chest reward , and snooker on the box , will check out the match bets on cycling before I go out ( doing rather well on those , just pish poor on snooker betting this week ) but hey ho its all for fun . 
Have a piece of Clattart to finish , different from previous , but I'm enjoying this one , wonder if the recipient will like it as much as I do ? 
A  busy day but one I am quite looking forward to , enjoys yours Sundermadders .

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 958
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-07-09, 1:19 pm

When I have trouble with my feet and cannot walk/jog.. 
.
I find a rowing machine is quite good
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-09, 4:55 pm

sunderpitt wrote:When I have trouble with my feet and cannot walk/jog.. 
.
I find a rowing machine is quite good
I find lying down with a good woman on top good for taking the mind off feet to be honest .

If anyone knows a good woman my email is .......

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 958
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-07-09, 5:34 pm

cretanmakem wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:When I have trouble with my feet and cannot walk/jog.. 
.
I find a rowing machine is quite good
I find lying down with a good woman on top good for taking the mind off feet to be honest .

If anyone knows a good woman my email is .......

You refer I take it to horizontal jogging, I am told A1 robots are supposed to be good Cool
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  canary-dave on 2017-07-09, 5:50 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:When I have trouble with my feet and cannot walk/jog.. 
.
I find a rowing machine is quite good
I find lying down with a good woman on top good for taking the mind off feet to be honest .

If anyone knows a good woman my email is .......

You refer I take it to horizontal jogging, I am told A1 robots are supposed to be good Cool

I would recommend my ex but I don't hate you that much!   Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________
farao
cheers
elephant
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13546
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-09, 6:35 pm

canary-dave wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:When I have trouble with my feet and cannot walk/jog.. 
.
I find a rowing machine is quite good
I find lying down with a good woman on top good for taking the mind off feet to be honest .

If anyone knows a good woman my email is .......

You refer I take it to horizontal jogging, I am told A1 robots are supposed to be good Cool

I would recommend my ex but I don't hate you that much!   Rolling Eyes
You being a canary and me an ex tractor boy maybe you should forward her details ,,,, mind I am happy with Maria ,,,, hmmm whats menage a trois ???? 
Wheres Del boy when you need him ?

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 958
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  canary-dave on 2017-07-09, 6:43 pm

cretanmakem wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:When I have trouble with my feet and cannot walk/jog.. 
.
I find a rowing machine is quite good
I find lying down with a good woman on top good for taking the mind off feet to be honest .

If anyone knows a good woman my email is .......

You refer I take it to horizontal jogging, I am told A1 robots are supposed to be good Cool

I would recommend my ex but I don't hate you that much!   Rolling Eyes
You being a canary and me an ex tractor boy maybe you should forward her details ,,,, mind I am happy with Maria ,,,, hmmm whats menage a trois ???? 
Wheres Del boy when you need him ?

You plonker!   Laughing

________________________________________________________
farao
cheers
elephant
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13546
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-10, 5:04 am

Another Sunday passes me by ,,,, but this time I dined out , at Neromolios .
For friendship , setting , quality food , ambiance , watching the world go by this Cretan haven takes some beating . 
For the price of a Big Mac meal in a franchise with none of the above benefits this is what the wonderful Nicky and her staff provide ( the drinks  are generous trebles , I had two bacardi diet cokes plus the raki ) all included in the unbeatable value that is Neromilos .


Whenever you drop in for a drink you will always receive meze for free , these were toasted garlic bread , beetroot yogurt and pork beke meze . 

Main course Stifado and Greek Salad , portions big enough for two .

And dessert yogurt with rose hip syrup and  galia and watermelons washed down with a vial of raki .

I was stuffed and welcomed the slow plod home to my dogs a good film ( wasn't that good but Cumberbatch was the hero ) and bed . 

A lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon , would have been perfect if the love of my life had been with me , next weekend Maria ? better still lets visit soon as you land xoxo .


ps There is a downside to my wonderful Neromilos , Nicky on every visit insists she is to be my bridesmaid ,,,,, and we all know to be a bridesmaid someone is getting ma@@&*& . 
Ah well good job I am going deaf .

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 958
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-12, 6:58 am

A friend died yesterday , a Yam Yam , A Wolves supporter , a little man called Dave , he had a heart attack , maybe for the best , pre-christmas he had a stroke in Bradford ( cause for anyone I reckon ) , he was hospitalised and was never going to fully recover . His life was about being out and about , talking , mixing , being around folk , being a bloody nuisance at times , having to be told straight he was outa line , but little Dave was little Dave , no harm to man nor beast . 
We will miss him , we have stories ( Svetlana , hair/hat ,  online dating , beer glass , my life becomes his  ) that make me smile , all for another time . One thing little Dave was is a man who was a friend , a guy who tried his best , enjoyed his life , had a laugh , pushed my annoyance buttons but was always there when needed ( and more often when not ) . 
He will not be forgotten only remembered with a smile , our little Dave . 
His best side , back of his head .

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 958
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-07-12, 10:43 am

Lovely post Cretan and RIP Dave, it sounds like you will be missed, Smile
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8668
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  Thegingas on 2017-07-12, 5:34 pm

I'm in shock Drew, little Dave? I knew he had been ill but that's shocked us. Yeah he was a funny wee dude but made us feel welcome and I'm remembering our last night last year at the taverna in Vrahasi with fondness. I think we'll have a few toasts with a few wee smiles soon xx
avatar
Thegingas
member
member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-12, 6:11 pm

Thegingas wrote:I'm in shock Drew, little Dave? I knew he had been ill but that's shocked us. Yeah he was a funny  wee dude but made us feel welcome and I'm remembering our last night last year at the taverna in Vrahasi with fondness.  I think we'll have a few toasts with a few wee smiles soon xx
Our first large glass when you arrive will be in his memory , little Dave , never to be forgotton .

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 958
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  Thegingas on 2017-07-12, 6:34 pm

We def will but in true Dave style I'll pay for what I drink lol
avatar
Thegingas
member
member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-14, 7:57 am

No sorry I have not stopped talking ( I guess 99% ) Sundermadders wish I would STFU , but not my style . 
It has been a bad week on many issues for me this week . 
Little Bradley , doesn't matter how I look at this lad and his short life , I am filled with admiration for not only the boy himself but also his family and how they dealt with his illness . Having been there ( not for six years I must say ) and losing a child is hard , very hard , putting Bradley in the limelight was a calculated risk , but oh how he was a little superstar , child illnesses like neuroblastoma need attention , need funding and if this little boys happy face and those of his parents help just one other child then well done them.
Jermain Defoe yet again his demeanour and that of others , Mannone another , we all give these spolit 'superstars' a hard time , but the compassion and humility of Jermain is as good an example to the youth playing football as there ever could be . 
Our little Dave , at the 'other' end of his life to Bradley , but still had a 'youthful' inner core ( thought he was a dirty teenager online dating , scared me to be fair ) but taken before his time , had a lot to give in this life and maybe just deserved a few more years to find himself ( such a frightening thought , maybe whatever/whomever decides it is your time to depart this mortal coil had the right idea just now ) . He will be missed but not as much as his forever 5 euro note ( attached by chain to his pocket ) always appeared but quickly vanished as the bill arrived . 
And 3 weeks away my Maria having a crappy time ( well thats what she tells me , I'm a sucker for believing what a woman tells me , even after all this time ) , her life should be straight forward , should be content , instead problems problems , and even though she returns today it is for less than a week then back on the f*ck up go round that is 'business' , I hope it will soon be finalised , but I am not even sure what that means now to be honest . 
And me , broken leg , now broken toe which seems to be a right mess , can bones just go where the heck they want ? Seems mine have just jumbled themselves in no sensible order and at present protrude at various angles in the skin of my toe . 
My life has like most been up and down , at present it should be on a high but for reasons , some self inflicted it isn't . And this week would have been a bad one personally even without Bradley , Dave and Marias situations .
And as if I wasn't close to head in noose , to cap it all the bloody 'Gingas' will soon be upon me , lordy lordy I really really need a break soon from all this doom and gloom ,,,,,,, 3 litres of Vodka and a few hundred tabs should put my mind elsewhere I reckon ,,,, but then again ,,,,,,,

Maria is coming home , darts to be played , my dogs , living in Crete , Nicky and Neromilos  and dare I say it a Sunderland manager who just gets on with the job and isn't Moaning Moyes or Need my face on the back page Sam ,,,, yeah my glass is more than half full , things WILL get better , rope/vodka/pills put away for today . 

R.I.P Bradley and Dave .

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 958
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  Thegingas on 2017-07-14, 9:28 am

It has been a sad week but things are looking up - your favourite "gingas" will be here soon to keep you company and deliver the darts and shirts. Better get any other "legal" order in soon.
avatar
Thegingas
member
member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-14, 10:25 am

Thegingas wrote:It has been a sad week but things are looking up - your favourite "gingas" will be here soon to keep you company and deliver the darts and shirts. Better get any other "legal" order in soon.
Dave left me his 5 euro note on a chain , thats my lot , so if you can 'de-weld' it from the chain it is mine to splash around next week . I have a feeling it is a European version of a bouncy cheque and just keeps on returning to it's owners pocket . Mind you it is that old it is probably a european version of a white fiver ,,,, so a few meze and wines could be in order .

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 958
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-07-14, 8:31 pm

Hope your toe is better soon. I suppose it is hardly worth me asking if you have done that unmanly thing and actually seen a doctor about it? Laughing
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8668
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-07-15, 9:59 am

Hieronymus wrote:Hope your toe is better soon. I suppose it is hardly worth me asking if you have done that unmanly thing and actually seen a doctor about it? Laughing
Lol no I haven't , but I have to go to the hospital Monday because I have a bone sticking out the side of my toe , and even I know that isn't quite right . Certainly my sellotape bandage is not going to fix it according to Maria  .

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 958
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum