SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» League Table Mid week 7
tickets - If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans EmptyToday at 4:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid week 7
tickets - If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans EmptyToday at 4:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 07
tickets - If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans EmptyToday at 4:48 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 06
tickets - If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Netflix
tickets - If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 09
tickets - If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans EmptyToday at 3:46 pm by Mackemneil

» Please Please Please
tickets - If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans EmptyToday at 3:43 pm by Mackemneil

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
tickets - If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans EmptyToday at 2:51 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
tickets - If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans EmptyYesterday at 7:27 pm by Hieronymus

» Clean sheet today
tickets - If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by wanderer

If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans

Go down

tickets - If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans Empty If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans

Post  Guest on 2017-05-12, 8:16 pm

I'm looking for 2 or 3. 

We're headed over from the States next week and already have plans to see Sunderland at Emirates on Tuesday night and would love to see the final match of the season at Chelsea. 

I know we'll never find any but I had to put it out there just in case. 

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

tickets - If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans Empty Re: If you don't want to sell your away tickets to Chelsea fans

Post  gil t azell on 2017-05-13, 9:38 pm

Not sure if stubhub applies in this case but may get lucky
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum