SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 3:52 am by canary-dave

» Some good news
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

» Universal Credit
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol City/Bolton
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by sunderpitt

» word is
Yesterday at 6:51 pm by talcnturnip

» Corbyn in Brussels.
Yesterday at 6:18 pm by Silvers

» Tina anybody?
Yesterday at 2:16 pm by cyprussyd

» Big pants
Yesterday at 1:49 pm by gil t azell

» I bet they didn't envisage this start
Yesterday at 10:45 am by Hieronymus

» Aberfan 21-10-66
Yesterday at 10:39 am by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Realistically

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Realistically

Post  vinkel on 2017-05-07, 10:08 am

How much can we generate from sales, Kone Pickford, Lens Khazri should bring in a good few bob. No doubt there will be more to go. Will keep Bain busy.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 1805
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 66
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Realistically

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-05-07, 10:18 am

vinkel wrote:How much can we generate from sales, Kone Pickford, Lens Khazri should bring in a good few bob. No doubt there will be more to go. Will keep Bain busy.
Who knows V given their value loss due to relegation BUT those whom I listen to are not convinced Pickford will be sold!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9366
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Realistically

Post  barrowmackem on 2017-05-07, 10:40 am

dont forget Borini

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
avatar
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 59
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Re: Realistically

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-05-07, 10:45 am

I think Pickford will only be sold if..


  1. He asks to go.
  2. We need to sell for the cash.
  3. We do a deal, say Arsenal with him loaned back to us next season.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42426
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Realistically

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-05-07, 10:52 am

cyprussyd wrote:I think Pickford will only be sold if..


  1. He asks to go.
  2. We need to sell for the cash.
  3. We do a deal, say Arsenal with him loaned back to us next season. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Might have hit on something there Syd. We can hope! Very Happy
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8434
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Realistically

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-05-07, 10:57 am

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I think Pickford will only be sold if..


  1. He asks to go.
  2. We need to sell for the cash.
  3. We do a deal, say Arsenal with him loaned back to us next season. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Might have hit on something there Syd. We can hope! Very Happy
Well that was the strong rumour before he became injured last window.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42426
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Realistically

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-05-07, 11:41 am

If a big offer comes in Pickford will be sold simple as that, just hope he gets a good club and gets to play regularly.
Defoe will go on a free, heard before Christmas about Bournemouth and West Ham looking at him, as for the rest who knows what we will get, or whether they will.

________________________________________________________
"If I had to choose between dribbling past 5 players and scoring from 40 yards at Anfield or shagging Miss World , it would be a hard choice.
Thankfully I've done both"
George Best
avatar
talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2919
Join date : 2012-08-04
Location : South Shields

Back to top Go down

Re: Realistically

Post  gil t azell on 2017-05-07, 5:19 pm

I think the 3K's who saved us will all be moved on and should recoup something on 2 of them. Borini to Celtic should see a return although a big loss on what we paid for him. I honestly think we will get rid of Asoro as well.
Lens should generate a few bob.

With them sales and the Sky money do we need to sell Picks? Admittedly he is our biggest asset but I bet he's prepared to stay.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4664
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 57
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Realistically

Post  Silvers on 2017-05-07, 5:54 pm

I would like to think that the club will invest their usual  £20m, whilst hanging onto Pickford. Perhaps Picks  will  give us a season to see if we can bounce back ?
So:-

Club £20m
Kone £10m
Borini ( I think he'll want away) £ 5m
Cattermole £5m
Mannone 7/6d

So there's £40m  for DM to weave his magic ...   Shocked
More if we get an offer we cant refuse for Picks.



Pure fiction/speculation of course, but why not indeed !

Very Happy



ps - I imagine our red headed friend at Sid James may wish to return...   Cool
avatar
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 14890
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 70
Location : Whickham

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Realistically

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-05-07, 6:41 pm

silvers wrote:I would like to think that the club will invest their usual  £20m, whilst hanging onto Pickford. Perhaps Picks  will  give us a season to see if we can bounce back ?
So:-

Club £20m
Kone £10m
Borini ( I think he'll want away) £ 5m
Cattermole £5m
Mannone 7/6d

So there's £40m  for DM to weave his magic ...   Shocked
More if we get an offer we cant refuse for Picks.



Pure fiction/speculation of course, but why not indeed !

Very Happy



ps - I imagine our red headed friend at Sid James may wish to return...   Cool
Khazri and Lens can go on the list

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42426
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Realistically

Post  gil t azell on 2017-05-07, 6:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
silvers wrote:I would like to think that the club will invest their usual  £20m, whilst hanging onto Pickford. Perhaps Picks  will  give us a season to see if we can bounce back ?
So:-

Club £20m
Kone £10m
Borini ( I think he'll want away) £ 5m
Cattermole £5m
Mannone 7/6d

So there's £40m  for DM to weave his magic ...   Shocked
More if we get an offer we cant refuse for Picks.



Pure fiction/speculation of course, but why not indeed !

Very Happy



ps - I imagine our red headed friend at Sid James may wish to return...   Cool
Khazri and Lens can go on the list
^^^^^ yup
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4664
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 57
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Realistically

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-05-07, 9:24 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I think Pickford will only be sold if..


  1. He asks to go.
  2. We need to sell for the cash.
  3. We do a deal, say Arsenal with him loaned back to us next season. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Might have hit on something there Syd. We can hope! Very Happy
Well that was the strong rumour before he became injured last window.
Yes it was reported in a number of articles, possibly cut'n'paste?......not sure tbh but whilst it certainly would appear to have been a good idea at the time I'm not sure that someone would do it in the off-season window  scratch

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9366
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Realistically

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum