SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE

Latest topics
» Can you help please?
Today at 9:51 am by cyprussyd

» Sundamad memories
Today at 9:50 am by cyprussyd

» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 9:02 am by cretanmakem

» 2 weeks today
Today at 8:19 am by cyprussyd

» Bradford City v Sunderland
Today at 7:56 am by cyprussyd

» Daryl Murphy
Today at 7:24 am by Roker roar

» When people ask me why, this is why
Yesterday at 10:43 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 55
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by MrRAWhite

» Sunderland v Celtic
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by cyprussyd

» Proud dad
Yesterday at 7:14 pm by Billy D

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

canary-dave, cyprussyd, mackem72

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Nick Barnes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Barnes

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-05-03, 3:53 pm

Nick Barnes added 2 new photos.
4 hrs · 

I have just submitted my final column for the Sunderland match-day programme. As many of you know, its editor Rob Mason, will not be continuing in the role next season and so it is with great sadness I write the Swansea column will be my last. Rob has instilled integrity within the programme in all the years he has been editor. I hope I have written an informative and interesting column and it is Rob I must thank wholeheartedly season after season, believing in me and asking me to continue. I have also valued his contributions to BBC Newcastle which I know a lot of people have also valued. Rob will still work for the club as its historian but sadly he won't be able to see the team regularly and so his appearances on the wireless will be rare - but when and if he is able to contribute he will be more than welcome and positively embraced. I send Rob my sincerest and heartfelt thanks for all his help and contributions over the past 14 years I have worked with him and for his utmost professionalism and commitment.

Syd Hutchinson Couldn't agree more Nick, getting rid of Rob, Sunderland through and through is a massive mistake.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Barnes

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-05-03, 6:28 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Nick Barnes added 2 new photos.
4 hrs · 

I have just submitted my final column for the Sunderland match-day programme. As many of you know, its editor Rob Mason, will not be continuing in the role next season and so it is with great sadness I write the Swansea column will be my last. Rob has instilled integrity within the programme in all the years he has been editor. I hope I have written an informative and interesting column and it is Rob I must thank wholeheartedly season after season, believing in me and asking me to continue. I have also valued his contributions to BBC Newcastle which I know a lot of people have also valued. Rob will still work for the club as its historian but sadly he won't be able to see the team regularly and so his appearances on the wireless will be rare - but when and if he is able to contribute he will be more than welcome and positively embraced. I send Rob my sincerest and heartfelt thanks for all his help and contributions over the past 14 years I have worked with him and for his utmost professionalism and commitment.

Syd Hutchinson Couldn't agree more Nick, getting rid of Rob, Sunderland through and through is a massive mistake.
A massive mistake indeed, just another one to add to the countless mistakes made at our club over the last few years. Good luck Rob for the future Smile
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum