SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» YOU ARE SHIT, GET OFF!!!!
Today at 11:37 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Week 4
Today at 10:09 pm by cyprussyd

» Results Week 3
Today at 10:07 pm by cyprussyd

» Our future is rooted in our history
Today at 10:03 pm by cyprussyd

» Bit of a blow
Today at 9:59 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 60
Today at 9:16 pm by Hieronymus

» League Table Week 3
Today at 8:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Jerry Lewis RIP
Today at 8:09 pm by canary-dave

» Quiz 59
Today at 6:31 pm by Vincemac

» Results - Midweek
Today at 5:43 pm by gil t azell

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

paddocklad

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Now that we are down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now that we are down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-30, 1:29 pm

Surely the club must learn that dithering and indecision are our enemy.

The fight back should start now, today, not the summer or season end but now.

If we are to see supporters turn their anger and hurt into support, passion and optimism we need the clubs present custodians to not only act but to communicate those actions.

I accept there are some things we cant make public right now, like players we expect to sell to raise funds, but we can...

• Decide on the manger, sack or back Moyes and if it's back then Moyes must commit fully. If it's not Moyes then get the new man in to start and prepare for next season.
  • Out of contract players who we are not keeping, for example Kirchhoff, release now.
  • Players from the kids, Honeyman and Gooch being two play in the remaining games.

I am now adjusted to next season and will be watching our remaining away games and in my seat for the Swansea game with season card renewed. I have committed so I want my club to show the same commitment or to get out.

For a number of seasons now I planning has been delayed because we did not know what division we would be in, this season we know so no excuses.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Now that we are down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-30, 1:54 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Surely the club must learn that dithering and indecision are our enemy.  Yes!

The fight back should start now, today, not the summer or season end but now. YES!

If we are to see supporters turn their anger and hurt into support, passion and optimism we need the clubs present custodians to not only act but to communicate those actions. YES!

I accept there are some things we cant make public right now, like players we expect to sell to raise funds, but we can...

• Decide on the manger, sack or back Moyes and if it's back then Moyes must commit fully. If it's not Moyes then get the new man in to start and prepare for next season. YES!
  • Out of contract players who we are not keeping, for example Kirchhoff, release now. Contracts will be to end June but can tell them they are being released
  • Players from the kids, Honeyman and Gooch being two play in the remaining games. YES!

I am now adjusted to next season and will be watching our remaining away games and in my seat for the Swansea game with season card renewed. I have committed so I want my club to show the same commitment or to get out. Fair enough!

For a number of seasons now I planning has been delayed because we did not know what division we would be in, this season we know so no excuses. Correct!
See above Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-04-30, 3:04 pm

Unfortunately mate my commitment has been tempered over the last few seasons due to various circumstances however, now today for me to commit to the club yet again by going to games I want no need to see commitment from the club first for a change. Without that then I can see a big downturn in crowd sizes and support in general through kit sales etc. etc.
Gone are the days for me at least of just renewing because it is Sunderland, it's like car insurance if they aren't performing or they cost more than a rival then why bother?
I am definitely going to pick and choose my games next season and, probably more away from home than at home, not because I'm not a good supporter or that I am a glory hunter ( something all Sunderland fans cannot be accused of) but, because I am possibly like many sick to the back teeth of the same old excuses coming from the club,
One question I and many others would like answering from Short and his cohorts, why are we the only team in the PL playing to the fair play rules?

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-04-30, 9:42 pm

I see us down because we have only ever been in one position to go on to better things and that was under Bruce. He lost his way a little bit but that hammering by the Mags sealed his fate among some supporters and he was hounded out, pretty much as they are doing to Moyes.

Get our breath back and get over this season that has been on the horizon for so long.  I am just waiting to see who we sign up again to start the return alongside the younger players who have been sidelined for so long.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum