SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 3:52 am by canary-dave

» Some good news
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

» Universal Credit
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol City/Bolton
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by sunderpitt

» word is
Yesterday at 6:51 pm by talcnturnip

» Corbyn in Brussels.
Yesterday at 6:18 pm by Silvers

» Tina anybody?
Yesterday at 2:16 pm by cyprussyd

» Big pants
Yesterday at 1:49 pm by gil t azell

» I bet they didn't envisage this start
Yesterday at 10:45 am by Hieronymus

» Aberfan 21-10-66
Yesterday at 10:39 am by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Sunderland v Bournemouth.--Match Day Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sunderland v Bournemouth.--Match Day Thread

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-04-29, 4:59 pm

Got to be said H it is all that we have deserved this season, far far too many woeful performances from so called pro footballers. Glad I watched the Rugby to be honest.

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-29, 5:02 pm

talcnturnip wrote:Got to be said H it is all that we have deserved this season, far far too many woeful performances from so called pro footballers. Glad I watched the Rugby to be honest.
Yeah, it felt a bit like a mercy killing to be honest. Not confident about the future at all now. Feeling quite sad Crying or Very sad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2017-04-29, 5:05 pm

Well a bit like Gil, circumstances kept me away from the game.
Like everyone else,just glad it's all over and done with
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-04-29, 5:07 pm

Pissed off H (excuse the French) but not sad at all, strangely happy after watching The Army beat The Navy AGAIN
We rip it up and start again next season, think that a good lot of the fans who have supported the lads through thin and thinner will now be thinking twice about which games they go to next season, good thing is there are a lot of away games within 2 hours drive of us so will be looking at them rather than the home games.

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-04-29, 5:32 pm

1st game I have deliberately missed, just could not face it.

I reckon I made the right choice....will be there next season
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrapinic on 2017-04-29, 5:35 pm

Can anyone tell me how they worked out the official attendance to be over 38,000,so many empty spaces.At least we had a few chances.Good show by Honeyman when he came on,why Piennar started,he was knackered after 20 minutes.
Terrapinic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-04-29, 5:47 pm

Terrapinic wrote:Can anyone tell me how they worked out the official attendance to be over 38,000,so many empty spaces.At least we had a few chances.Good show by Honeyman when he came on,why Piennar started,he was knackered after 20 minutes.

Someone has said they count season ticket holders attending even if like me they did not turn out?
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-29, 6:20 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
Terrapinic wrote:Can anyone tell me how they worked out the official attendance to be over 38,000,so many empty spaces.At least we had a few chances.Good show by Honeyman when he came on,why Piennar started,he was knackered after 20 minutes.

Someone has said they count season ticket holders attending even if like me they did not turn out?
Yes that is what i imagine they mean by "official" attendance, as opposed to "physical" attendance
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-29, 6:39 pm

Well that's me home and I enjoyed the game, yes we lost and yes we are down but we knew that anyway.

I attended to watch a football match and a football match I enjoyed. Lost of work and passion on show, lacking quality yes but again we knew that.

Defoe had some good chances but his shooting boots must have been left at home.

A cracking ride home with a full b us going to Hull next week for a going down party, wish my old legs could make it but they cant so party time for me will be our final home game against Swansea.

Cheer up boy's and girl's, been here before and next season we will still be playing football, enjoying our day and in the big scheme of things it really is just a game.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-29, 6:57 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Well that's me home and I enjoyed the game, yes we lost and yes we are down but we knew that anyway.

I attended to watch a football match and a football match I enjoyed. Lost of work and passion on show, lacking quality yes but again we knew that.

Defoe had some good chances but his shooting boots must have been left at home.

A cracking ride home with a full b us going to Hull next week for a going down party, wish my old legs could make it but they cant so party time for me will be our final home game against Swansea.

Cheer up boy's and girl's, been here before and next season we will still be playing football, enjoying our day and in the big scheme of things it really is just a game.
It sounded okay on radio with lots of chances and I was glad it didn't turn toxic as it might have if Bournemouth had scored early. But I just knew we would not hold out and I knew Josh King would score since he was on my Fantasy League bench! Knew I should have hexed him by picking him Razz

Of course you are right. We will all pick ourselves up and dust ourselves down and what will be will be as far as Moyes, Short and the players are concerned. But come 5th August we will all want a win, no matter who we are playing Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum