SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

canary-dave, lesmac, SAFA Mackem

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-22, 7:03 pm

Newcastle bought well last summer but most were bought to get them up, good championship players.
A few will be sold on, should we buy any of them?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Question

Post  silvers on 2017-04-22, 9:11 pm

What with ?
Very Happy
silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-22, 10:03 pm

silvers wrote:What with ?
Very Happy
Some of the cash we get from sales

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-04-22, 10:24 pm

NO.

Keep Catts. His experience in the Championship will be invaluable and although not the best he will be better in this league and we need a leader
Give Oshea a player/coach role. He can give decent advice to the youngsters and still hold his own in the championship
Keep Victor on a pay as you play contract. He's not gonna get a better offer and his experience and physical presence will be needed.

Then we have our own younguns. watmore n Rees Freenwood with pace to burn. McNair, a future SAFC captain was looking good before he got injured. Love will be a decent player. Billy Jones and Mannquillo still young enough but once again experienced. Get Denayer. Getting better and remember he is currently playing in a crap team. N'dong yup keep he deffo getting better. Plus we have Honeyman etc.

There is a nucleus of a decent team without signing their cast offs.

Only concern is I have are Catts n Oshea part of this rotten core we hear about?
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-22, 10:27 pm

Darrel Murphy would tempt me, did well at Ipswich.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  silvers on 2017-04-22, 11:04 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Very Happy
Some of the cash we get from sales

OK

well give Short the benefit of doubt and say he will invest cash in the team.
Shocked
Really ?
silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-04-22, 11:18 pm

gil t azell wrote:NO.

Keep Catts. His experience in the Championship will be invaluable and although not the best he will be better in this league and we need a leader
Give Oshea a player/coach role. He can give decent advice to the youngsters and still hold his own in the championship
Keep Victor on a pay as you play contract. He's not gonna get a better offer and his experience and physical presence will be needed.

Then we have our own younguns. watmore n Rees Freenwood with pace to burn. McNair, a future SAFC captain was looking good before he got injured. Love will be a decent player. Billy Jones and Mannquillo still young enough but once again experienced. Get Denayer. Getting better and remember he is currently playing in a crap team. N'dong yup keep he deffo getting better. Plus we have Honeyman etc.

Only concern is I have are Catts n Oshea part of this rotten core we hear about?

The last part sums it up.....take it as read.

Let's just say to keep the net nice and wide, "some" who've now left, while not possibly having been at times the fans most popular players, allegedly were treated in a manner which involved what for legal reasons was summerised as bullying before they were forced out.  silent

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2017-04-23, 12:06 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:NO.

The last part sums it up.....take it as read.

Let's just say to keep the net nice and wide, "some" who've now left, while not possibly having been at times the fans most popular players, allegedly were treated in a manner which involved what for legal reasons was summerised as bullying before they were forced out.  silent
Well you've confused me but then I was always slow on the uptake. I agree with most o what Gil says although I'm not sure I can ever be convinced about Cattermole. Where exactly has he le th team in recent years? Of the younguns woul lov to see Asoro play more as well.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-04-23, 7:25 am

Very Happy

We have already been scouting players in the Championship...some are teams "better" players ,so presumably we will still have funds available to buy.....whether it's enough to afford or prise them away is another thing
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-04-23, 8:04 am

cyprussyd wrote:Darrel Murphy would tempt me, did well at Ipswich.

Twisted Evil
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum