SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Sunderland v Burton
Today at 7:48 pm by cyprussyd

» Arsene Wenger
Today at 6:35 pm by gil t azell

» All together now
Today at 5:54 pm by Billy D

» That McNair goal
Today at 8:09 am by gil t azell

» Arsene Wenger
Today at 8:02 am by Billy D

» UFOs/Aliens
Today at 7:22 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week ..
Yesterday at 7:31 pm by oldblackcat

» Meeting between SAFC and Supporter Groups Collective Thursday 12th April 2018, Stadium of Light
Yesterday at 12:55 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland ticket policy shift to keep out Newcastle United fans
2018-04-19, 11:47 pm by MrRAWhite

» Safe standing
2018-04-19, 11:25 pm by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 2 Bots

Billy D, cyprussyd, Lever Malone

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Hypothetically

Go down

Hypothetically

Post  barrowmackem on 2017-04-20, 9:52 am

So a miracle happens and we stop up, we would still be in the do do financially so how would we compete? another season of struggle would be on the cards again. Cant see a way-out any time soon as the debt has to be addressed which will hinder bringing in quality premiership standard signings. Can you see any other way of looking at it?

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
avatar
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2379
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Re: Hypothetically

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-04-20, 10:09 am

barrowmackem wrote:So a miracle happens and we stop up, we would still be in the do do financially so how would we compete? another season of struggle would be on the cards again. Cant see a way-out any time soon as the debt has to be addressed which will hinder bringing in quality premiership standard signings. Can you see any other way of looking at it?
The debt's not a problem as it's ALL paid for within the outgoings.

The solution is investment BUT the ROI won't be as good, hence Short's wise move in not sanctioning it!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9737
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Hypothetically

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-20, 12:57 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:So a miracle happens and we stop up, we would still be in the do do financially so how would we compete? another season of struggle would be on the cards again. Cant see a way-out any time soon as the debt has to be addressed which will hinder bringing in quality premiership standard signings. Can you see any other way of looking at it?
The debt's not a problem as it's ALL paid for within the outgoings.

The solution is investment BUT the ROI won't be as good, hence Short's wise move in not sanctioning it!
Hmm... "wise" as in prudent for his own pocket Mad
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9069
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Hypothetically

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-04-20, 8:02 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:So a miracle happens and we stop up, we would still be in the do do financially so how would we compete? another season of struggle would be on the cards again. Cant see a way-out any time soon as the debt has to be addressed which will hinder bringing in quality premiership standard signings. Can you see any other way of looking at it?
The debt's not a problem as it's ALL paid for within the outgoings.

The solution is investment BUT the ROI won't be as good, hence Short's wise move in not sanctioning it!
Hmm... "wise" as in prudent for his own pocket Mad
Yip...... Crying or Very sad

Ps. I'd/do it with what money I have but obviously on considerably smaller scale as in non-existant....lol

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9737
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Hypothetically

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum