SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Results of week 9 and fixtures for week10
Today at 11:13 pm by Hieronymus

» Martin Bain on Simon Grayson
Today at 7:55 pm by sunderpitt

» Morrisons Jarrow
Today at 7:52 pm by cyprussyd

» Manager Sacked
Today at 7:35 pm by Nostalgic

» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 6:04 pm by Hieronymus

» The way forward
Today at 12:15 pm by vinkel

» I had a dream
Today at 6:46 am by cyprussyd

» Quiz 68
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by Nostalgic

» Quiz 69
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by Nostalgic

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Yesterday at 9:30 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

Argus

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-04-26, 8:27 pm

My emotions are in such a state that When We go one down o do mot watching listen to the game. Just check the score on the net now and again
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6111
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-26, 8:29 pm

bATTLE OF THE BASEMENT WITHOUT DOUBT

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-26, 8:29 pm

Anyone want to chat? I can open Chatbox after half time eh? Very Happy
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8443
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Billy D on 2017-04-26, 8:33 pm

Please Boro, just put the final nail in the coffin.
Put us out of our f*cking misery.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2833
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-04-26, 8:39 pm

Billy D wrote:Please Boro, just put the final nail in the coffin.
Put us out of our f*cking misery.
Are you watching it?

Gibson & O'Shea....give me strength.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9367
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  gil t azell on 2017-04-26, 8:40 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:I said it earlier in the season but are the players totally totally naff or are they simply not playing for Moyes. Scored 4 at Palace when he was in the stands and then only appeared to try last week against WHU.

Even the dug out is singing Moyes out.
This is absolute shit. ...Good strike just now from N'D but alas no cigar

I was joking re the dugout but imo the players are not as bad as we appear every week. The question remains why is it not happening then? Would we have been in this position with Big Sam? Impossible to answer I know but we deffo would have had a different mentality and a more positive approach.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4667
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 57
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  gil t azell on 2017-04-26, 8:40 pm

Billy D wrote:Please Boro, just put the final nail in the coffin.
Put us out of our f*cking misery.

Billy. Its not even hurting.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4667
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 57
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-04-26, 8:43 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:I said it earlier in the season but are the players totally totally naff or are they simply not playing for Moyes. Scored 4 at Palace when he was in the stands and then only appeared to try last week against WHU.

Even the dug out is singing Moyes out.
This is absolute shit. ...Good strike just now from N'D but alas no cigar

I was joking re the dugout but imo the players are not as bad as we appear every week. The question remains why is it not happening then? Would we have been in this position with Big Sam? Impossible to answer I know but we deffo would have had a different mentality and a more positive approach.

NO we would not as the players at the club whom didn't connect with him would have been gone in January & we'd be sitting comfortably with the top 15 at this stage of the season maybe 10/12

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9367
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Billy D on 2017-04-26, 8:52 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Billy D wrote:Please Boro, just put the final nail in the coffin.
Put us out of our f*cking misery.

Billy. Its not even hurting.
Yes indeed, apart to the deluded.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2833
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Billy D on 2017-04-26, 8:54 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Billy D wrote:Please Boro, just put the final nail in the coffin.
Put us out of our f*cking misery.
Are you watching it?

Gibson & O'Shea....give me strength.
No mate, couldn't be arsed to find a stream.
Just got radio on.
That's enough.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2833
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-26, 8:54 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:I said it earlier in the season but are the players totally totally naff or are they simply not playing for Moyes. Scored 4 at Palace when he was in the stands and then only appeared to try last week against WHU.

Even the dug out is singing Moyes out.
This is absolute shit. ...Good strike just now from N'D but alas no cigar

I was joking re the dugout but imo the players are not as bad as we appear every week. The question remains why is it not happening then? Would we have been in this position with Big Sam? Impossible to answer I know but we deffo would have had a different mentality and a more positive approach.

NO we would not as the players at the club whom didn't connect with him would have been gone in January & we'd be sitting comfortably with the top 15 at this stage of the season maybe 10/12

Yep. Palace are holding Spurs quite comfortably at minute and its noticeable the huge difference from before Sam went there, Crikey he even has Benteke looking like a footballer again. Mad
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8443
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Vincemac on 2017-04-26, 8:55 pm

Billy D wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Billy D wrote:Please Boro, just put the final nail in the coffin.
Put us out of our f*cking misery.
Are you watching it?

Gibson & O'Shea....give me strength.
No mate, couldn't be arsed to find a stream.
Just got radio on.
That's enough.
Not even listening
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6607
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Billy D on 2017-04-26, 9:04 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Billy D wrote:Please Boro, just put the final nail in the coffin.
Put us out of our f*cking misery.
Are you watching it?

Gibson & O'Shea....give me strength.
No mate, couldn't be arsed to find a stream.
Just got radio on.
That's enough.
Not even listening
Well all you're missing is a pile of shit mate.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2833
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-26, 9:40 pm

Well that was painful. Nothing else to say Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8443
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-26, 9:42 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Well that was painful. Nothing else to say Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Dito

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Billy D on 2017-04-26, 9:47 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Well that was painful. Nothing else to say Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Dito
Haway man, don't give up, it's not all over yet.
And Labour might win the next election.  Very Happy Laughing Smile
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2833
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-04-26, 9:55 pm

So who rates O'Shea, Brown & Cattermole now?

They epitomize everything about SAFC back to a tee.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9367
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-26, 9:56 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:So who rates O'Shea, Brown & Cattermole now?

They epitomize everything about SAFC back to a tee.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-04-26, 9:58 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:So who rates O'Shea, Brown & Cattermole now?

They epitomize everything about SAFC back to a tee.
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  Gibson

Ps. Brown probably could have done better  affraid

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9367
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-26, 10:02 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:So who rates O'Shea, Brown & Cattermole now?

They epitomize everything about SAFC back to a tee.
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  Gibson

Ps. Brown probably could have done better  affraid
one bald man looks like another.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42456
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-04-27, 4:40 am

I endured this until the 70th minute then had to go to a pre-arranged appointment - thank  goodness.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3555
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 79
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  barrowmackem on 2017-04-27, 10:22 am

i honestly though the team would give it a go, but no, complete lack of effort, no bottle, beaten in all 50/50 challenges, no closing down need I go on. The team have given up that's obvious. Clear out needed and don't expect a quick return to the prem, it is not going to happen.

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
avatar
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2312
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 59
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-04-27, 11:14 am

If they put as much effort in when playing as they do when picking up their pay packets we would be okay.

________________________________________________________
"If I had to choose between dribbling past 5 players and scoring from 40 yards at Anfield or shagging Miss World , it would be a hard choice.
Thankfully I've done both"
George Best
avatar
talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2923
Join date : 2012-08-04
Location : South Shields

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-04-27, 8:11 pm

talcnturnip wrote:If they put as much effort in when playing as they do when picking up their pay packets we would be okay.

Pick them up you say, piss off, that's far to hard. Haven't you heard of direct-debt mate   Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9367
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Silvers on 2017-04-27, 8:17 pm

silvers wrote:Boro havent won in 2017 .... Shocked
Philanthropic !

That's us
Very Happy
avatar
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 14900
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 70
Location : Whickham

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Re: MIDDLESBROUGH V SUNDERLAND--MATCH DAY THREAD

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum