Yesterday at 6:05 pm by Vincemac

» Possible new striker
Yesterday at 5:32 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 51
Yesterday at 5:26 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 52
Yesterday at 5:04 pm by MrRAWhite

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

cyprussyd

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Yesterday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yesterday

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-16, 9:06 am

I met Lesmack at the turnstiles so we bought our rather expensive food and stood in the sun chatting.

Football quickly became life in general and what is quite the norm at our ages, health, we both inject daily, white haired junkies we are.

But it was not our health we talked about but the health of our ladies and the effect on life in general.

Many wonder why we still go to football, that time spent chatting to Les was one reason, to meet nice people and just feel free to talk, laugh, unburden and in our case usually insult each other but, in the words of Kenny Everet," All done in the best possible taste".

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yesterday

Post  canary-dave on 2017-04-16, 9:12 am

cyprussyd wrote:I met Lesmack at the turnstiles so we bought our rather expensive food and stood in the sun chatting.

Football quickly became life in general and what is quite the norm at our ages, health, we both inject daily, white haired junkies we are.

But it was not our health we talked about but the health of our ladies and the effect on life in general.

Many wonder why we still go to football, that time spent chatting to Les was one reason, to meet nice people and just feel free to talk, laugh, unburden and in our case usually insult each other but, in the words of Kenny Everet," All done in the best possible taste".

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-16, 9:59 am

big kiss
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  lesmac on 2017-04-16, 8:57 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I met Lesmack at the turnstiles so we bought our rather expensive food and stood in the sun chatting.

And a very enjoyable 90 minutes it was Syd and if I'm honest so was the game. Sadly to some extent it was spoiled by the mindless boneheads booing yet another manager. I wonder if they, and those on this forum who are screaming for Moyes to be sacked have the ability or intelligence to equate the situation the club is in with the regular sacking of managers over these past 5 or 6 years. I think not. Like many supporters I am not too happy about the prospect of relegation but sacking yet another manager is, in my opinion, not the answer. Should that happen who, in their right mind would agree to come to a club where recent history shows that we have never given the manager more that a few months to succeed in producing a team capable of winning games to keep us in the EPL.

Ask yourselves, could you in your chosen job improve massive problems in just a few months.
lesmac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://lesmcleanphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-16, 9:35 pm

lesmac wrote:

And a very enjoyable 90 minutes it was Syd and if I'm honest so was the game. Sadly to some extent it was spoiled by the mindless boneheads booing yet another manager. I wonder if they, and those on this forum who are screaming for Moyes to be sacked have the ability or intelligence to equate the situation the club is in with the regular sacking of managers over these past 5 or 6 years. I think not. Like many supporters I am not too happy about the prospect of relegation but sacking yet another manager is, in my opinion, not the answer. Should that happen who, in their right mind would agree to come to a club where recent history shows that we have never given the manager more that a few months to succeed in producing a team capable of winning games to keep us in the EPL.

Ask yourselves, could you in your chosen job improve massive problems in just a few months.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-04-16, 10:41 pm

This is the best Cyber Meeting Space Pub in the world.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-16, 10:45 pm

Nostalgic wrote:This is the best Cyber Meeting Space Pub in the world.
I will drink to that cheerh
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2017-04-17, 8:24 am

well done Syd, yer right its not all about the football, if it was we would not be pulling in 40,000+ every game thats for sure.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum