SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

oxfordshire

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Januzaj

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Januzaj

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-04-14, 10:12 am

With many underwhelming performances this season,why is Moyes still playing him?

Lets face it he's on loan and there's no way we'll have him next season...so why not play Khazri? The way I see it, is he dosen't like him...but if he plays him and he plays well,surely he'll command a bigger fee when he gets his way and sells him? If he's too stubborn to do that,why dosen't he play Gooch or another youngster?

I honestly see no reason why Januzaj should get another game this season.....let's face it with 3 assists and 1 goal all season he's not going to suddenly turn into our saviour is he? When he came here at the start of the season I thought he might add something the team had been missing,a bit of skill,a bit of creativity....I've been bitterly disappointed along with many other fans...with survival hanging by the slimmest of threads it's time to ditch him (well past time actually)....can you see this Mr Moyes??
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Re: Januzaj

Post  Billy D on 2017-04-14, 10:47 am

oldblackcat wrote:With many underwhelming performances this season,why is Moyes still playing him?

Lets face it he's on loan and there's no way we'll have him next season...so why not play Khazri? The way I see it, is he dosen't like him...but if he plays him and he plays well,surely he'll command a bigger fee when he gets his way and sells him? If he's too stubborn to do that,why dosen't he play Gooch or another youngster?

I honestly see no reason why Januzaj should get another game this season.....let's face it with 3 assists and 1 goal all season he's not going to suddenly turn into our saviour is he? When he came here at the start of the season I thought he might add something the team had been missing,a bit of skill,a bit of creativity....I've been bitterly disappointed along with many other fans...with survival hanging by the slimmest of threads it's time to ditch him (well past time actually)....can you see this Mr Moyes??
Yes indeed. Some very good points there.
He's scored more against us in one game than he has for us in 30 odd appearances.
There's a player in there somewhere. The lad undoubtedly has talent.
Trouble is he's lazy & disinterested.

I agree with you.
At this stage of the season & the predicament we're in it's time to put a youngun in.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-14, 11:15 am

Billy D wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:With many underwhelming performances this season,why is Moyes still playing him?

He's scored more against us in one game than he has for us in 30 odd appearances.

I agree with you.
At this stage of the season & the predicament we're in it's time to put a youngun in.
Agree with you both, Januzaj has been a serious disappointment. I think we have missed Watmore more than anyone, as his energy gave energy to the fans as much as the players. Januzaj could learn a lot from that lad about knuckling down and working hard. He will be like Nicholas Bendtner if he is not careful, world class in his head only.

Apart from that Moyes has a history of falling out with players and looks like Whabi is one of those whose face does not fit.

Is Gooch fit again now?
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2017-04-14, 11:26 am

Brian Clough didn't get along with some of his players but never let that get in the way of team selection.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-04-14, 11:28 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Billy D wrote:

I agree with you.
Agree with you both, Januzaj has been a serious disappointment. I think we have missed Watmore more than anyone, as his energy gave energy to the fans as much as the players. Januzaj could learn a lot from that lad about knuckling down and working hard. He will be like Nicholas Bendtner if he is not careful, world class in his head only.

Apart from that Moyes has a history of falling out with players and looks like Whabi is one of those whose face does not fit.

Is Gooch fit again now?
Yep, he needs to get his head out of his own arse.
Gooch isn't listed on physioroom so I'm guessing he must be fit.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-04-14, 11:30 am

I said prior to getting him he was a waste of a good skin. If anybody can seriously tell me Khazri is worse or Kirchoff, even with a broken leg, is worse then I will seriously attempt to help you get committed to an asylum.

The bloke might be OK in the foreign leagues where they let you play but he is deffo not Premiership standard. I accept he's playing in a poor team but he is one of the main reasons we are so crap.
Can only imagine there is summit in the loan deal he has to have so much playing time

I can only think that Khazri is shaging Moyes missus or his daughter to not get a game. Before anybody says he hasnt done much he has had 10 mins here, 20 mins there. Not the same as being on from the beginning. Impossible to have been worse than Januzai. 
Its not an appearance thing with Khazri is it where we have to pay extra dosh?
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-04-14, 12:23 pm

The poor weak displays of Januzaj are just one of the reasons why we are going to be relegated, he has not delivered, and I reckon Manure will offload him for very little in the summer
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-14, 1:02 pm

Agree with you all but I bet he starts tomorrow..

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on 2017-04-15, 1:06 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Billy D wrote:

I agree with you.

Is Gooch fit again now?
I stopped reading after you proclaimed we have missed watmore....nice fella....league one player at best....like a few of them mind.
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-04-15, 5:36 am

Roker roar wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Is Gooch fit again now?
I stopped reading after you proclaimed we have missed watmore....nice fella....league one player at best....like a few of them mind.

Do you rate that Defoe fella & if so have you read what he's had to say about Watmore?

You might just change your opinion!

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2017-04-15, 9:31 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Is Gooch fit again now?

Do you rate that Defoe fella & if so have you read what he's had to say about Watmore?

Watmore offers more penetration than Januzai has been able to give.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-04-15, 9:57 am

Kipper wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Is Gooch fit again now?

Is that because he has a bigger cock?
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-15, 10:27 am

Billy D wrote:
Kipper wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Is Gooch fit again now?

LOL! I KNEW someone would say this, and I had a little bet with myself it would be Billy!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-04-15, 11:19 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Kipper wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Is Gooch fit again now?

LOL! I KNEW someone would say this, and I had a little bet with myself it would be Billy!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Haha, the bookies stopped taking bets on it H.  lol!
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-15, 2:30 pm

Billy D wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Kipper wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Is Gooch fit again now?

It was a bit of an open goal like! Laughing
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2017-04-15, 8:15 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Kipper wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Is Gooch fit again now?

It was a bit of an open goal like! Laughing

I knew as soon as I'd written it.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: