SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lever Malone, silvers

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

In Focus: West Ham eye move for highly-rated goalkeeper; he would be number one

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In Focus: West Ham eye move for highly-rated goalkeeper; he would be number one

Post  silvers on 2017-04-09, 6:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

9/4/2017 | 05:58pm
According to reports in The Sun, West Ham have joined the likes of Arsenal, Manchester City and Everton in the race to sign Sunderland goalkeeper Jordan Pickford.
Well, the Irons are said to be looking for competition for Darren Randolph and Adrian between the sticks this summer with the duo both coming under scrutiny for some of their performances this season.

They are now set to join a number of their Premier League rivals in being interested in Pickford, who has quickly become one of the most coveted players in the division.

Pickford could prefer a move to Arsenal and Manchester City to play European football, but he would have to be aware that he might not be number one at those clubs.

He certainly would be if he joined the Hammers or Everton though, so it could come down to a straight choice between the two.

The story suggests the keeper would cost around £15m if the Mackems are relegated 
– which is looking even more likely following their 3-0 defeat against Manchester United at the Stadium of Light on Sunday that has left them 10 points from safety.

Pickford could prefer a move to Arsenal and Manchester City to play European football, but he would have to be aware that he might not be number one at those clubs.
He certainly would be if he joined the Hammers or Everton though, so it could come down to a straight choice between the two.
The story suggests the keeper would cost around £15m if the Mackems are relegated – which is looking even more likely following their 3-0 defeat against Manchester United at the Stadium of Light on Sunday that has left them 10 points from safety.
In this day of riduclous transfer fees – and for a player that could be the Irons’ first-choice stopper for a number of years – it might actually be a very good investment.

Despite playing for the side that is bottom of the league and on the verge of being relegated to the Championship, Pickford has done his best to help his team out.
He has made a number of brilliant saves in 22 league appearances, and his command of his penalty area his particularly impressive considering he is just 23 years of age.
silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Re: In Focus: West Ham eye move for highly-rated goalkeeper; he would be number one

Post  silvers on 2017-04-09, 6:59 pm

£15m  ????

They jest, surely??

Shocked
silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Re: In Focus: West Ham eye move for highly-rated goalkeeper; he would be number one

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-04-09, 7:11 pm

silvers wrote:£15m  ????

They jest, surely??

Shocked
Short will snap their hand off mate for anything over 5 mil no matter how much the lad wants to stay with us.

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-09, 7:44 pm

silvers wrote:£15m  ????

They jest, surely??

Shocked
West Ham? They jest surely! If I were a betting woman I might put a bet on THEM getting relegated next season Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2017-04-10, 12:15 am

Worth 3 times that.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2017-04-10, 5:43 pm

I would suggest double that including add-ons for appearances, caps and depending on which team, winning things.
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum