Yesterday at 6:05 pm by Vincemac

» Possible new striker
Yesterday at 5:32 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 51
Yesterday at 5:26 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 52
Yesterday at 5:04 pm by MrRAWhite

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

cyprussyd

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

How is everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How is everyone

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-05, 8:20 am

Just up after a very good sleep, the sun is shinning, my coffee tastes good and we are getting a brand new wet room fitted, life is good.

Yes last nights result means we are all but down but we play Man U on Sunday so I'm looking forward to a good day out and looking forward to it that little bit more after a good performance last night and some injured players coming back, a win is unlikly to save us but it will be good to see.

Enjoy your day boy's and girl's xx

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone

Post  canary-dave on 2017-04-05, 8:30 am

cyprussyd wrote:Just up after a very good sleep, the sun is shinning, my coffee tastes good and we are getting a brand new wet room fitted, life is good.

Yes last nights result means we are all but down but we play Man U on Sunday so I'm looking forward to a good day out and looking forward to it that little bit more after a good performance last night and some injured players coming back, a win is unlikly to save us but it will be good to see.

I have to say our season at Norwich has been a big disappointment, we've fallen well short of our expectations and have lost our manager who had started out very brightly.

We move on and hope for better next season, where it looks as if the "Friendship Cup" will be on offer once again!   like

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-05, 8:31 am

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Just up after a very good sleep, the sun is shinning, my coffee tastes good and we are getting a brand new wet room fitted, life is good.

I have to say our season at Norwich has been a big disappointment, we've fallen well short of our expectations and have lost our manager who had started out very brightly.

We move on and hope for better next season, where it looks as if the "Friendship Cup" will be on offer once again!   like
Or as we like to call it, "The SunderMad derby"

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  silvers on 2017-04-05, 10:03 am

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:

Or as we like to call it, "The SunderMad derby"

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-04-05, 10:22 am

Ps. Off to the sunshine in a few days as there's a storm ravishing the North Island at present.
 Nos has probably been washed away.

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum