SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Subs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subs

Post  The Yakker on 2017-04-04, 9:21 pm

Subs changed it for them
Mouyes is a t**t
avatar
The Yakker
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 257
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 57
Location : Co Durham

Back to top Go down

Re: Subs

Post  gil t azell on 2017-04-04, 9:25 pm

Everybody except Moyes could see the game changing. Vic n Khazri should have been brought on earlier. But no Moyes will wait until we go 1-0 down.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4576
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 57
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Subs

Post  The Yakker on 2017-04-04, 9:28 pm

gil t azell wrote:Everybody except Moyes could see the game changing. Vic n Khazri should have been brought on earlier. But no Moyes will wait until we go 1-0 down.
Exactly, hacked rit off
avatar
The Yakker
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 257
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 57
Location : Co Durham

Back to top Go down

Re: Subs

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-04-04, 9:42 pm

Total and absolute bollox.  In case you had not noticed they subbed first which changed their point of attack from right to left so we had to counter whilst keeping our attacking threat.

A foul for the first goal and a slip by Jones leading to the second.  Otherwise we more than matched Leics.

By all means keep on blaming Moyes, but how about giving it some fair thought first?

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3493
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 79
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Subs

Post  The Yakker on 2017-04-04, 11:35 pm

Nostalgic wrote:Total and absolute bollox.  In case you had not noticed they subbed first which changed their point of attack from right to left so we had to counter whilst keeping our attacking threat.

A foul for the first goal and a slip by Jones leading to the second.  Otherwise we more than matched Leics.

By all means keep on blaming Moyes, but how about giving it some fair thought first?
Why does he always untill 70 mins ?
did the subs not have an affect on the game ?
avatar
The Yakker
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 257
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 57
Location : Co Durham

Back to top Go down

Re: Subs

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-04-04, 11:56 pm

The Yakker wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Total and absolute bollox.  In case you had not noticed they subbed first which changed their point of attack from right to left so we had to counter whilst keeping our attacking threat.

A foul for the first goal and a slip by Jones leading to the second.  Otherwise we more than matched Leics.

By all means keep on blaming Moyes, but how about giving it some fair thought first?
Why does he always untill 70 mins ?
did the subs not have an affect on the game ?

How about giving an opposition TEAM some credit for once without the disdain.

We were out played by a better TEAM, game over, onto the next one, full stop.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9270
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Subs

Post  The Yakker on 2017-04-05, 1:01 am

Craig Shakespeare changed the entire complexion of the game bringing on Islam Slimani and Marc Albrighton mid-way through the second half. Within minutes the two combined for the game's opening goal.
Albrighton ran at Billy Jones in transition his in-swinging cross was glanced home by Slimani, who nudged Kone out the way for a free header.
The above from roker report
Yes bollocks,
Ill give you the push for first goal but thats all
Yes we played better, but same mistakes from moyes has cost us a lott of points.
P.S. Bollocks
avatar
The Yakker
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 257
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 57
Location : Co Durham

Back to top Go down

Re: Subs

Post  The Yakker on 2017-04-05, 1:05 am

Key moment: Leicester made a double sub in the 62nd minute looking to win the game. It paid off. Alrighton setting up both goals. Sunderland again paid the price for not making a change quickly enough.

From the echo


P.S.  Bollocks
avatar
The Yakker
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 257
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 57
Location : Co Durham

Back to top Go down

Re: Subs

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-04-05, 2:06 am

The second Leics goal came indirectly from Jones losing his footing which sent Albrighton clear and our back line had little time to adjust before the cross to Vardy. Nothing that any sub, manager or Dalai Lama can do about events like that.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3493
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 79
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Subs

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum