SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Daves annual pilgrimage.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Daves annual pilgrimage.

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-06, 6:25 am

The plan for the Saturday is..

I am staying at the roker hotel with Dave on the Saturday night, seperate rooms mind.
We are going to the Celtic game then back to hotel and having a drink in the bar there then dinner at the Italian next to the hotel, I should imagine around 6 for a drink then 7 for dinner, the beautiful Jerry is sorting that.

So far its me, Jerry and Nick, Neil and of course Dave but all are welcome, just put your name on here for drink, dinner or both.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-07-06, 6:36 am

cyprussyd wrote:The plan for the Saturday is..

I am staying at the roker hotel with Dave on the Saturday night, seperate rooms mind.
We are going to the Celtic game then back to hotel and having a drink in the bar there then dinner at the Italian next to the hotel, I should imagine around 6 for a drink then 7 for dinner, the beautiful Jerry is sorting that.

So far its me, Jerry and Nick, Neil and of course Dave but all are welcome, just put your name on here for drink, dinner or both.

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-07-06, 8:20 am

Have a wonderful time guys & hears to the weather being on your side for those weary bones  Very Happy

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-07-06, 9:06 am

Enjoy
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-07-06, 10:57 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:Have a wonderful time guys & hears to the weather being on your side for those weary bones  Very Happy

I was hoping you might get a day return and join us  Laughing

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-07-06, 10:41 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:Have a wonderful time guys & hears to the weather being on your side for those weary bones  Very Happy

I'll not be up your way on my next visits to the UK but hopefully early next year I can once the draws out. I tend to plan 9 months out at a time... Wink

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-07-07, 4:06 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:

I'll not be up your way on my next visits to the UK but hopefully early next year I can once the draws out. I tend to plan 9 months out at a time... Wink

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-07, 8:06 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:

Something you want to share, Brenda of Birmingham maybe  kiss me

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-07-07, 8:28 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:

Something you want to share, Brenda of Birmingham maybe  kiss me

Chick-bate  geek

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-07-14, 8:57 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:PLEASE NOTE TO AVOID AIR SHOW THE VISIT IS NOW 27TH FOR 3 NIGHTS
Oh no, we are away that weekend too! Going to the MLE Fireworks Championships at Stanford Hall, near Rugby.

Don't know what plans are for the daytimes but if there are no fixed plans yet we could pop in on our way south and meet up for a light lunch or even just for a coffee and cake, on the Friday, possibly at the Glass Centre? Or anywhere near to the A1 or A19? At least we would get to say hello! Very Happy

Sounds like a plan to me, I have nothing arranged atm so if Syd and Annette can make it I will let him make the arrangements!
Hi Guys, any further thoughts on meeting us at the Glass Centre, Friday 28th around 12 noon? Or anywhere else close to A19 or A1 that we can stop off for a bite to eat/coffee on our way to our friends in Rugby? That is the only way we will get to see His Lordship Sir Dave of Canary this time. No bother if too difficult or you all have other plans Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-14, 10:01 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:PLEASE NOTE TO AVOID AIR SHOW THE VISIT IS NOW 27TH FOR 3 NIGHTS
Oh no, we are away that weekend too! Going to the MLE Fireworks Championships at Stanford Hall, near Rugby.

Don't know what plans are for the daytimes but if there are no fixed plans yet we could pop in on our way south and meet up for a light lunch or even just for a coffee and cake, on the Friday, possibly at the Glass Centre? Or anywhere near to the A1 or A19? At least we would get to say hello! Very Happy

Sounds like a plan to me, I have nothing arranged atm so if Syd and Annette can make it I will let him make the arrangements!
Hi Guys, any further thoughts on meeting us at the Glass Centre, Friday 28th around 12 noon? Or anywhere else close to A19 or A1 that we can stop off for a bite to eat/coffee on our way to our friends in Rugby? That is the only way we will get to see His Lordship Sir Dave of Canary this time. No bother if too difficult or you all have other plans Very Happy
I am with Dave Thursday, Friday night and all day Saturday and I know Ali is at work Friday, think Dave is being entertained by Nick so over to them.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-07-15, 4:11 am

I'm up for it if Nick is, meet me at the Roker Nick and we can get a cab, let me know what time!   like

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-07-15, 10:43 am

canary-dave wrote:I'm up for it if Nick is, meet me at the Roker Nick and we can get a cab, let me know what time!   like
That's great! We will get there about 12 noon but depends on traffic down the A1 on a Friday monring and also what time we ACTUALLY leave as opposed to the time we PLAN to leave!  Very Happy

If it is a nice day it is not too far to walk (and probably quite close to Nick?) but not sure how you are on your pins these days tongue

PM me your mobile number Dave and I will message you when we leave home, as it will be about 1 hour 45 mins after that, If we get held up by traffic further down I can message you again to let you know.

Glass Centre is free to get in and we can meet in the cafe. It is quite an interesting place if you have never been, especially watching the professionals make glass sculptures etc.

See you then, and anyone else who is around, please feel free to join us. Will only be for an hour or so as we have to journey South Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrapinic on 2017-07-15, 11:55 am

canary-dave wrote:I'm up for it if Nick is, meet me at the Roker Nick and we can get a cab, let me know what time!   like
That's fine by me Dave,will arrange the time later,good job getting cab as too many pubs to walk by
Terrapinic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-07-15, 12:09 pm

Terrapinic wrote:
That's fine by me Dave,will arrange the time later,good job getting cab as too many pubs to walk by

The way I walk these days, you could have a pint in each and still keep up with me - I've seen you put your pints away  drunken drunken

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-07-23, 1:55 pm

Can whoever is booking the tables for the meal on Saturday night include me....let me know where and when and I'll be there whether or not I make the Celtic game beforehand  Very Happy
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-23, 2:02 pm

oldblackcat wrote:Can whoever is booking the tables for the meal on Saturday night include me....let me know where and when and I'll be there whether or not I make the Celtic game beforehand  Very Happy
Jinxie, get reading and Paul, why are you not going to the Celtic game

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-07-23, 2:24 pm

Might not be at the game because of work...I'll not know until the Friday before the game
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-07-23, 2:26 pm

You are getting as cynical as me OBC.

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2017-07-23, 2:43 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:Can whoever is booking the tables for the meal on Saturday night include me....let me know where and when and I'll be there whether or not I make the Celtic game beforehand  Very Happy
Jinxie, get reading and Paul, why are you not going to the Celtic game
No problem
Chuffed you can make it
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-23, 4:30 pm

oldblackcat wrote:Might not be at the game because of work...I'll not know until the Friday before the game
OK but pleased you are coming on the night, looking forward to the Celtic game.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-07-23, 5:25 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:Might not be at the game because of work...I'll not know until the Friday before the game
OK but pleased you are coming on the night, looking forward to the Celtic game.

Well I hope Celtic win, otherwise you might get too excited and break another bloody bed!  Twisted Evil   Laughing

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2017-07-24, 9:28 pm

I'm on night saturday and sunday, but on Friday I finish work at 8pm.. Where will you be at that time as I can pop down and see you for half an hour or so..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-07-24, 9:30 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:I'm on night saturday and sunday, but on Friday I finish work at 8pm.. Where will you be at that time as I can pop down and see you for half an hour or so..
Friday evening Meet up 6ish, drink then Shagorika?

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-07-24, 9:33 pm

Apologies from me and Mrs S.

We have the family stating with us on Saturday night prior to a week's holiday for them at Cresswell...
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: