SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 3:48 am by cretanmakem

» Results of week 9 and fixtures for week10
Yesterday at 11:13 pm by Hieronymus

» Martin Bain on Simon Grayson
Yesterday at 7:55 pm by sunderpitt

» Morrisons Jarrow
Yesterday at 7:52 pm by cyprussyd

» Manager Sacked
Yesterday at 7:35 pm by Nostalgic

» The way forward
Yesterday at 12:15 pm by vinkel

» I had a dream
Yesterday at 6:46 am by cyprussyd

» Quiz 68
2017-10-22, 9:34 pm by Nostalgic

» Quiz 69
2017-10-22, 9:32 pm by Nostalgic

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
2017-10-22, 9:30 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Bradley Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bradley Update

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-03-29, 5:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brave youngster Bradley Lowery was forced to cancel a visit from his 'best pal' Jermain Defoe after his health took a turn for the worse.
SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

[size=14]Bradley is poorly today, he has had a high temperature and pain in his legs and arms off the treatment. It is upsetting to see him like this as he coped so well the last time round but I'm sure he is back to his smiling self tomorrow. He even cancelled a visit from his best friend today as he didn't want Jermaine to see him like this. It broke my heart when he said that to me and his daddy. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bradley Update

Post  vinkel on 2017-03-29, 5:23 pm

We all have heartbreak in our lives, but this is touching many many close and far.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-03-29, 5:24 pm

vinkel wrote:We all have heartbreak in our lives, but this is touching many many close and far.

God knows this poor kid has suffered enough
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-03-29, 6:02 pm

Such a sad state, we are all hoping and praying for a miracle, it's looking less likely now!

God bless Bradley!   Sad

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-03-29, 6:45 pm

The outcome is inevitable and when it comes I and many more will shed some tears.

I have no idea what our season end will bring but I would like to think that every player will try that little bit harder for Bradley

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-03-29, 7:13 pm

cyprussyd wrote:The outcome is inevitable and when it comes I and many more will shed some tears.

I have no idea what our season end will bring but I would like to think that every player will try that little bit harder for Bradley

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-03-30, 11:47 am

cyprussyd wrote:The outcome is inevitable and when it comes I and many more will shed some tears.

Me too. Sad news indeed. Sad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-03-30, 6:19 pm

Like Page

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] · [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bradley has still not been well today but he is a lot better than yesterday and he was cheered up off his friends popping to see him and giving him some lovely presents.
He also had a huge smile on his face when I told him he has been invited to the Grand National thanks to the sponsors Randox. Bradley loves horses and is looking forward to going. Mammy loves getting dressed up so it's a win win [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=0]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-03-30, 6:26 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Like Page

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] · [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=12]Bradley has still not been well today but he is a lot better than yesterday and he was cheered up off his friends popping to see him and giving him some lovely presents.
He also had a huge smile on his face when I told him he has been invited to the Grand National thanks to the sponsors Randox. Bradley loves horses and is looking forward to going. Mammy loves getting dressed up so it's a win win [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=0]

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-05, 11:23 am

Cancer battler Bradley Lowery is to be awarded an honorary place in this weekend's Grand National.
SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-06, 12:35 am

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cancer battler Bradley Lowery is to be awarded an honorary place in this weekend's Grand National.
SUNDERLANDECHO.COM
What a lovely gesture, raising awareness and money to fight this horrible type of cancer that particularly afflicts young children.
Well done everyone concerned and lots of love to our very own Bradley Lowery. who has touched the hearts of so many people everywhere.

Bradley Lowery: Terminally ill boy given Grand National Aintree racecard honour

Bradley and his family will attend Grand National day at Aintree on Saturday

[th]Randox Health Grand National[/th]
Dates: 6-8 April Venue: Aintree Grand National: Saturday 8 April, 17:15 BST
Coverage: Commentary on BBC Radio 5 live & BBC Radio 5 live sports extra, live text coverage of the Grand National on 8 April on the BBC Sport website and app ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Terminally ill five-year-old Bradley Lowery is to be given honorary 41st place in the racecard for the Grand National at Aintree on Saturday.
The young Sunderland fan was diagnosed with neuroblastoma in 2013, and has won widespread admiration for the way he has dealt with the cancer.
"We're thrilled to be coming to Aintree and really appreciate everything everyone is doing for Bradley and us," said his mother Gemma.
"He's very excited about the big day."
Bradley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]at Wembley alongside striker and friend Jermain Defoe before last month's World Cup qualifier against Lithuania.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jockey Club Racecourses has created the honorary Aintree berth and even his own set of colours - on paper in the racecard - to support Bradley's campaign to raise awareness and funds.
A maximum field of 40 runners will line up for the big race, with the final line-up announced on Thursday morning.
In the graphic, Bradley's red and white silks match those of his beloved Sunderland.
His age is listed and his date of birth, 17 May, is given in place of the weight a horse carries (17-5).
The 'form figures' of five wins (11111) are designed to show he is unbeaten at every turn, while his five-star rating confirms he is very highly regarded.
Also featured are the team behind Bradley: his father Carl and mother Gemma, and both sets of grandparents, Howard and Marie, and Dave and Christine.
His jockey is listed as his older brother, Kieran, while Defoe is in the slot normally reserved for the trainer.

Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-06, 10:47 am

'I love you' - Bradley Lowery's TV message for Jermain Defoe 

PETRA SILFVERSKIOLD Email 09:17Thursday 06 April 2017  

Little fighter Bradley Lowery has sent a heart warming message to SAFC ace Jermain Defoe who appeared live on national TV. The Sunderland striker was on ITV's Lorraine show this morning, talking about his special relationship with the five-year-old, who suffers from neuroblastoma.

Defoe was visibly touched as a pre-recorded message was played to him as he sat in the studio sofa. The Blackhall youngster said: "Hi Jermaine. Hope you have a good time on Lorraine. "Thank you for all the things you've done for me. Love you. Bye." Jermain said: "It's difficult seeing someone so young going through something like that. Bradley Lowery with Jermain Defoe. "The first time I met Bradley was amazing. "I came into the changing rooms and the mascots where there and there was this young lad who was ill. "His energy was amazing. He was buzzing around. "He ran over to me and jumped on my lap. Jermain Defoe posted this picture on his Instagram account, with the words : "So lovely to meet Lorraine, really enjoyed it. A big thank you to little Bradley for the video message." "From that instant moment, the bond started there. 

"He is an amazing child. "People talk about how he's changed me as a person." Jermain told Lorraine he finds it hard to keep his composure and emotions in check when he meets Bradley. He also spoke of how the heart-warming photograph came about, of he and Bradley enjoying a cuddle in his hospital bed. "He asked them to turn the lights off and pull up the covers," Jermain added. "He just wanted a cuddle." Lorraine told him: "I think you would be a good dad." To which Jermain replied: "Yes, of course. It's the little things he comes out with when I spend time with him and he tells me about his girlfriend Poppy. "At some point I would like to have a family because children are important."

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-04-06, 11:57 am

Tears streaming down my face once more! What a lovely bond between those two!

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-06, 1:45 pm

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-20, 7:04 pm

Such a heart-warming feature by CNN Sport on Jermain Defoe's friendship with cancer sufferer Bradley Lowery .. 
LINK HERE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
REPORT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-20, 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] shared a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Battling youngster Bradley Lowery is looking forward to his birthday party, where…
SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-26, 4:31 pm

Our hearts go out to Bradley Lowery and his loved ones as his mum reveals he is too unwell to make it to tonight's Sunderland game.

Bradley Lowery's will not be able to lead out Sunderland for the team's game against Boro tonight because he is unwell.
SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-26, 5:06 pm

Awww nooooo! Crying or Very sad  He is in my prayers I love you
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2017-04-26, 6:34 pm

His enchanting smile that shines through all the pain and adversity he has suffered has captured the heart of the nation..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-27, 8:51 am

Five-year-old terminally ill football fan Bradley Lowery has returned to hospital, with doctors fearing his cancer could be progressing.
The youngster, from Blackhall in County Durham, who has neuroblastoma, has struck up a moving friendship with Sunderland player Jermain Defoe.
He was due to be a mascot for Sunderland in their game with Middlesbrough on Wednesday night.
But his family said the youngster was "not good" and in "horrendous pain".
Earlier this month Bradley's family revealed that his latest and final round of treatment had failed.
His mother, Gemma, said: "Bradley is not good. He has been in horrendous pain with his leg since yesterday to the point [where] he couldn't move in bed.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Image copyrightGETTY IMAGES
"We have had him to the hospital and they have given him an X-ray, but it didn't show anything.
"The doctors' gut feeling is that it is his cancer progressing, but we need to wait and watch for a few days to see what happens.
"I am hoping and praying that it is nothing serious and he starts to improve as I'm not ready for this to happen yet."
Bradley got a rousing reception from England fans as he walked out as a mascot for last month's World Cup qualifier against Lithuania at Wembley. An online fundraising campaign for treatment has raised almost £67,000
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and has promised to attended his sixth birthday party next month.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with an unknown cause that affects babies and young children.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-04-27, 9:36 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-04-28, 7:26 pm

Bradley seems a lot better today he has managed to walk about with a struggle. We not sure if this is off his increased medication or if his leg is starting to feel better. We at London with him on Monday to get his T cells removed ready for them to be modified into killer cells. Thank you everyone for your concern.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-05-03, 6:34 pm

Hull City has sent its best wishes to Bradley Lowery after it was announced the battling five-year-old won't be well enough to attend Saturday's Premier League…
SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-05-03, 6:41 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down