SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 3:48 am by cretanmakem

» Results of week 9 and fixtures for week10
Yesterday at 11:13 pm by Hieronymus

» Martin Bain on Simon Grayson
Yesterday at 7:55 pm by sunderpitt

» Morrisons Jarrow
Yesterday at 7:52 pm by cyprussyd

» Manager Sacked
Yesterday at 7:35 pm by Nostalgic

» The way forward
Yesterday at 12:15 pm by vinkel

» I had a dream
Yesterday at 6:46 am by cyprussyd

» Quiz 68
2017-10-22, 9:34 pm by Nostalgic

» Quiz 69
2017-10-22, 9:32 pm by Nostalgic

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
2017-10-22, 9:30 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Report: Sunderland possible destination for free agent Keisuke Honda this summer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Report: Sunderland possible destination for free agent Keisuke Honda this summer

Post  Silvers on 2017-03-28, 4:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to a report from [url=http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/03/28/report-sunderland-possible-destination-for-keisuke-honda-this-su/ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mercato Web[/url], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will leave AC Milan this summer with either England or America likely to be his next destination.
The report cites Sunderland’s recent interest, along with that of Hull City, and while much will depend on which division those sides find themselves in next season, there is no doubt Honda would go down a storm at the Stadium of Light if he played to his full potential.
The 30-year-old still has a few years left in him and while Sunderland fans will not want to contemplate the possibility, he may actually be of more benefit if [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] drop into the second tier next season, such is his innate ability.
Honda will also be intent on making up for lost time after falling down the pecking order at Milan this season, spending the majority of his time as an unused substitute.
Predominantly a right-sided midfielder but able to occupy any attacking position in the middle third of the field, Honda can score and create and he would be the added sparkle Sunderland would need to either kick on next season or fight their way back into the top flight at the first time of asking if this season’s survival bid falls short.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Sunderland possible destination for free agent Keisuke Honda this summer

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-03-28, 8:12 pm

Decent player not bad on injuries and slightly younger than our usual transfer targets so, more chance of an appearance by Jesus than this one coming off. He will go to a PL club if he comes to England that is so unless we get our fingers out that will not be us.

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum