SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Wolverhampton Wanderers V Sunderland AFC Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by Kipper

» Walking Fottball
Yesterday at 6:09 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» I know we should be the last to call anyone
Yesterday at 8:58 am by oldblackcat

» Jermain Defoe World Class Goal for Bournemouth Against Palace .
Yesterday at 8:49 am by oldblackcat

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM
Yesterday at 8:43 am by sunderpitt

» January target ?
Yesterday at 8:33 am by cretanmakem

» Quiz 75
2017-12-09, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» It's bloody cold
2017-12-09, 8:35 pm by Billy D

» The Ashes Down Under
2017-12-09, 7:43 pm by Billy D

» Predicitons Week 16
2017-12-09, 6:51 am by gil t azell

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Best Match Day Pubs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best Match Day Pubs

Post  mikey_bizzle on 2017-03-17, 2:50 pm

Hi All,

Thank you for letting me join this forum, looking forward to being able to be more involved. A friend of mine and I are visiting England in the first week of April and plan on going to the Sunderland vs Watford game on April 1st. We are also coming up to Sunderland on April 9th, as we do not have any tickets to that game and are unable to buy any, do you have any recommendations as to where would be a good spot to go to watch the game with other Sunderland supporters with good pints. 

Looking forward to your suggestions

Cheers,

Michael
mikey_bizzle

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Match Day Pubs

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-03-17, 4:57 pm

Welcome Mikey, very happy to have a new poster on our friendly little forum. Regarding watching the Man Utd game it maybe depends where you are staying (and I am not the best to offer advice really) but the Roker Hotel on the seafront is a decent place to go, or the Queen Vic further along the road towards the Stadium. Both of those have (or had!) 'official' Sky Sports so should be showing the game. If my advice is terrible I am sure some of the lads and lasses on here will be able to offer better suggestions. Hope you get to see two wins anyway! Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-03-17, 6:21 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Welcome Mikey, very happy to have a new poster on our friendly little forum. Regarding watching the Man Utd game it maybe depends where you are staying (and I am not the best to offer advice really) but the Roker Hotel on the seafront is a decent place to go, or the Queen Vic further along the road towards the Stadium. Both of those have (or had!) 'official' Sky Sports so should be showing the game. If my advice is terrible I am sure some of the lads and lasses on here will be able to offer better suggestions. Hope you get to see two wins anyway! Very Happy

A couple of my mates go here and said it is decent.

Welcome aboard.

Try Stub hub you may just get a tkt.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bri on 2017-03-17, 8:54 pm

mikey_bizzle wrote:Hi All,

Thank you for letting me join this forum, looking forward to being able to be more involved. A friend of mine and I are visiting England in the first week of April and plan on going to the Sunderland vs Watford game on April 1st. We are also coming up to Sunderland on April 9th, as we do not have any tickets to that game and are unable to buy any, do you have any recommendations as to where would be a good spot to go to watch the game with other Sunderland supporters with good pints. 

Looking forward to your suggestions

Cheers,

Michael

Welcome fella. Why can't you get a ticket for the Man U game? Must be cash flow I presume? As obtaining a ticket shouldn't pose any problem at all.
Bri

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey_bizzle on 2017-03-29, 2:09 pm

Hi all,

Thanks you for the suggestions we will check out Roker Hotel, as long as they have good pints it should be a perfect day and hope for the big victory. 

Ticket wise i guess we needed to be member that has made previous purchase to a Sunderland game in order to buy tickets to that game. We will check out stubhub for the tickets? Do you know if tickets are sold at the gate or if they are people outside of the stadium that sell tickets to the games as they do here in the States?

Thank you all again!
mikey_bizzle

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-03-29, 6:52 pm

mikey_bizzle wrote:Hi all,

Thanks you for the suggestions we will check out Roker Hotel, as long as they have good pints it should be a perfect day and hope for the big victory. 

Ticket wise i guess we needed to be member that has made previous purchase to a Sunderland game in order to buy tickets to that game. We will check out stubhub for the tickets? Do you know if tickets are sold at the gate or if they are people outside of the stadium that sell tickets to the games as they do here in the States?

Thank you all again!
I'd be very surprised if anyone is selling tickets outside the ground.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum