Yesterday at 8:01 pm by sunderpitt

» Manager/takeover update
Yesterday at 3:17 pm by sunderpitt

» Time for a head count
Yesterday at 10:41 am by sunderpitt

» The Centre-Spot on Wembley pitch.
Yesterday at 8:20 am by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

silvers, Thegingas

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

12.25 on SATURDAY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

12.25 on SATURDAY

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-03-16, 2:10 pm

I will board the Coxhoe branch bus and take my usual seat behind the driver, with me will be around 50 other supporters, some have given up on survival others like me will struggle to keep our glasses half full.

How full our glasses will be on our journey home is debatable but anything other than 3 points will see our glasses drain.

I'm not expecting an exciting afternoon, nerves will be raw, the Sunderland players will know what's needed and that could be a pressure that breaks some of them. Burnley on the other hand can relax and enjoy their day, they may even see this as their chance to claim their first away win, our backs are well and truly against the wall.

Can we do it, of course we can.
Will we do it, well that's the question none of us know the answer to.

We do know that a win will keep us in touch and know more and that Saturday is just the first of a few scary Saturdays.

Oh to be on a beach enjoying the June sun, knowing we are safe and looking at the transfer rumors.

sunbath sunbath sunbath sunbath sunbath

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 12.25 on SATURDAY

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-03-16, 3:30 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I will board the Coxhoe branch bus and take my usual seat behind the driver, with me will be around 50 other supporters, some have given up on survival others like me will struggle to keep our glasses half full.

How full our glasses will be on our journey home is debatable but anything other than 3 points will see our glasses drain.

I'm not expecting an exciting afternoon, nerves will be raw, the Sunderland players will know what's needed and that could be a pressure that breaks some of them. Burnley on the other hand can relax and enjoy their day, they may even see this as their chance to claim their first away win, our backs are well and truly against the wall.

Can we do it, of course we can.
Will we do it, well that's the question none of us know the answer to.

We do know that a win will keep us in touch and know more and that Saturday is just the first of a few scary Saturdays.

Oh to be on a beach enjoying the June sun, knowing we are safe and looking at the transfer rumors.

sunbath sunbath sunbath sunbath sunbath
Agreed! Very Happy  (..... not the bit about getting on the bus at 12:25, but all the rest!)
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-03-16, 3:50 pm

We WILL WIN on Saturday ,however it is maybe too little too late , but you half fullers will have a few more days to be optimistic .....

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum