SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» SUNDERLAND V LEEDS- Matchday Thread
Today at 8:31 am by gil t azell

» League Table - Midweek
Today at 7:41 am by Jerry the Jinx

» Results - Midweek
Today at 7:39 am by Jerry the Jinx

»  ‘Click & Collect’
Today at 12:42 am by Nostalgic

» Sir Bruce Forsyth RIP
Today at 12:40 am by Nostalgic

» Predictions Week 3
Yesterday at 8:23 pm by oldblackcat

» McCormack
Yesterday at 8:22 pm by Vincemac

» Friends, Mackems and Sunderpitt
Yesterday at 8:20 pm by Vincemac

» Simon Grayson is hoping that he can keep his central midfield partnership together
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by cyprussyd

» More terror attacks
Yesterday at 6:36 pm by canary-dave

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

gil t azell

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Next season cup games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Next season cup games

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-03-15, 8:34 pm

This was posted on the Hebburn branch site by Cath Reid it explains the reason to withdraw the home cup scheme from direct debit.
Hi, Following a few messages yesterday regarding the cup payment scheme, i contacted the club on behalf of our branch members. I have been advised by the club due to early rounds of the Cup at home, where the attendance is rarely more than 18k, It is felt the atmosphere is poor and support for the team is difficult as fans are spread over the entire Stadium - this is certainly something that we as supporters have previously mentioned.

The club are proposing to try and help the atmosphere in the early rounds, by selling tickets in the main bowl and close tier 3 except for away fans. They hope concentrating fans in certain areas will encourage and increase support for the team.
As the cup scheme activates the season card holders card for your seat, it could be unlikely that your seat will be available in this scenario they would not activate your card and more likely offer a match ticket or print at home for an available seat of their choosing. This would mean you would have the correct seat details for the seat you have actually purchased. On this basis the reasons for the cup scheme become redundant.
Season card holders will still be guaranteed a seat – especially as we usually only get 14k – 18k in an area which holds 38k, they will still get Black Cat points and their usual seat would be guaranteed as previously (subject to away allocations) as we progress through the rounds.
I'm sure there will be more information coming out in the near future regarding proposals they are currently looking at,
Hope this helps a little,

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Next season cup games

Post  Argus on 2017-03-15, 8:45 pm

Unless we have a vast improvement in results, we could be playing in the Shipowners Cup next season!!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: Next season cup games

Post  silvers on 2017-03-15, 9:08 pm

And knocked out in the first round
Laughing
silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down