SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Cretans daily crap chat ooops blog
Today at 7:12 am by cretanmakem

» I had a dream
Today at 6:46 am by cyprussyd

» The way forward
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 68
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by Nostalgic

» Quiz 69
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by Nostalgic

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Yesterday at 9:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Déjà vu
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by Nostalgic

» Welcome to Norwich!
Yesterday at 8:06 pm by Silvers

» 4.50 Saturday and then
Yesterday at 5:11 pm by sunderpitt

» Grayson out
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

canary-dave

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Slowly life is being sucked out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slowly life is being sucked out

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-03-15, 7:05 am

Billy posted yesterday about the lack of posts on SunderMad but should we be surprised?

Other forums, not606 in particular keep alive with off topic WTF posts, football and in particular Sunderland is slowly draining us off life, interest and things to say, well at least that's whats happening here in Coxhoe.

We are at a point that we have faced season after season, when all that can be said is, we must win, what else is there to say?

Team selection, tactics, hope and ambition become in many ways an irrelevance, we just must win.

I cant even say I'm looking forward to Saturday, it will be a day full of nerves and lose and we are done for, draw will do little to help and even a win will only be a small step with two hard away games to come.

I expect the forum to be a little busy if we win and very busy if we lose but whatever we will then go back to a quiet, nervous lull before the next storm.

Anyone got any good jokes?

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2017-03-15, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Slowly life is being sucked out

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-03-15, 8:13 am

How did Syd legally marry three women in Coxhoe, without divorcing any of them, becoming legally separated, or any of them dying?

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-03-15, 8:18 am

I bet the Leicester boards are busy.

sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-03-15, 8:28 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:How did Syd legally marry three women in Coxhoe, without divorcing any of them, becoming legally separated, or any of them dying?

He became a vicar?

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-03-15, 8:41 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:How did Syd legally marry three women in Coxhoe, without divorcing any of them, becoming legally separated, or any of them dying?

I think the phrase about going for 'hope over experience' may apply to Syd....he is like that with Sunderland as well  Cool
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-03-15, 9:01 am

Bless you my child

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-03-15, 12:20 pm

Well, mathematically we are not yet down.

Mathematically, Liverpool or Arsenal could yet finish top of the league...

But it ain't gooner happen...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-03-15, 12:20 pm

LEXOPHILIA - WHO ON EARTH DREAMS THESE UP?

Why, a lexophile of course!

•        How does Moses make tea?   Hebrews it. 
•        Venison for dinner again?   Oh deer!
•        A cartoonist was found dead in his home.  Details are sketchy.
•        I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
•        Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.
•        England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool
•        I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.     
•        Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control  her pupils?
•        When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
•        Broken pencils are pointless.
•       I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
•       I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-03-15, 12:42 pm

Take a deep breath ... they live amongst us ...

From Thomas Cook Holidays listing some of their UK clientele’s genuine complaints.
1. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local store in Indian villages does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."
2. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this should be banned."
3. "On my holiday to Goa in India , I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food at all."
4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our swimming costumes and towels."
7. "The beach was too sandy."
8. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as yellow but it was white."
10. "Topless sunbathing on the beach should be banned. The holiday was ruined as my husband spent all day looking at other women."
12. "No-one told us there would be fish in the sea. The children were startled."
13. "There was no egg-slicer in the apartment."
14. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."
15. "The roads were uneven.."
16. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England . It took the Americans only three hours to get home."
17. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom apartment to our friends' three-bedroom apartment and ours was significantly smaller."
18. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the accommodation'. We're trainee hairdressers -- will we be OK staying there?"
19. "There are too many Spanish people. The receptionist speaks Spanish. The food is Spanish. Too many foreigners now live abroad."
20. "We had to queue outside with no air-conditioning."
21. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."
22. "I was bitten by a mosquito. No-one said they could bite." 
23. "My fiancé and I booked a twin-bedded room but we were placed in a double-bedded room. 
We now hold you responsible for the fact that I find myself pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."

They walk amongst us and they inadvertently breed!!!
Be afraid! Be very afraid!

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2017-03-15, 12:45 pm

silvers wrote:LEXOPHILIA - WHO ON EARTH DREAMS THESE UP?

Why, a lexophile of course!

•        How does Moses make tea?   Hebrews it. 
•        Venison for dinner again?   Oh deer!
•        A cartoonist was found dead in his home.  Details are sketchy.
•        I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
•        Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.
•        England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool
•        I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.     
•        Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control  her pupils?
•        When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
•        Broken pencils are pointless.
•       I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
•       I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
Well these cheered me up... lol! yipeee dancer thumb cheers cheers

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-03-15, 2:27 pm

canary-dave wrote:Take a deep breath ... they live amongst us ...

From Thomas Cook Holidays listing some of their UK clientele’s genuine complaints.
1. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local store in Indian villages does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."
2. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this should be banned."
3. "On my holiday to Goa in India , I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food at all."
4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our swimming costumes and towels."
8. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as yellow but it was white."
10. "Topless sunbathing on the beach should be banned. The holiday was ruined as my husband spent all day looking at other women."
12. "No-one told us there would be fish in the sea. The children were startled."
14. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."
16. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England . It took the Americans only three hours to get home."
17. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom apartment to our friends' three-bedroom apartment and ours was significantly smaller."
18. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the accommodation'. We're trainee hairdressers -- will we be OK staying there?"
19. "There are too many Spanish people. The receptionist speaks Spanish. The food is Spanish. Too many foreigners now live abroad."
21. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."
23. "My fiancé and I booked a twin-bedded room but we were placed in a double-bedded room. 
We now hold you responsible for the fact that I find myself pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."

Yeh 
I read a review a few years ago on trip adviser.
""You turn left  out of the hotel and walk up the hill to the beach"
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-03-15, 2:37 pm

Lol these last few posts have made me chuckle Laughing

Regarding the OP sadly you are right Syd, we have said it all, and repeated it, and said it all again, and none of us have anything left to say except "WE MUST WIN ON SATURDAY!!"

So to help us on our way I intend to predict a Burnley win in the Predictions league. That will teach them! Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-03-15, 2:58 pm

It would be funny if it wasnt true

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2017-03-15, 3:15 pm

Come to terms with our pending relegation, there isn't really much to say apart from hope the players don't give up like I have.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2017-03-15, 3:52 pm

Unbelievable

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2017-03-15, 3:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-03-15, 3:57 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol! lol!

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-03-15, 8:09 pm

We will beat Burnley. We will Boro and then we are right back in it. 

Oh ye of little faith.

PS, holiday complaints. funny. Should people like that be allowed to review?
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum