SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland AFC v Wycombe Wanderers
Today at 1:46 pm by cyprussyd

» Pompey game
Today at 11:02 am by cyprussyd

» Get your vote in
Today at 9:29 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Predictions Week 15
Today at 5:46 am by oldblackcat

» Craig Samson
Yesterday at 5:53 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 117
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Checkatrade next round
Yesterday at 2:38 pm by vinkel

» BREXIT the solution
Yesterday at 1:37 pm by canary-dave

» Emmerdale and Corrie.
Yesterday at 1:31 pm by Vincemac

» 40K target
Yesterday at 9:57 am by Sid MCFC

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Barca v PSG Referee To Be Demoted

Go down

Barca v PSG Referee To Be Demoted

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-03-12, 8:22 pm

NEWS ARTICLE  | UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Report: Barca v PSG Referee To Be Demoted

Report: Barca v PSG Referee To Be Demoted

[size=16]By SL International - Mar 12, 2017 11:00 AM

The referee who was in charge of FC Barcelona's 6-1 win over Paris Saint-Germain in the UEFA Champions League is reportedly set to be demoted.
Read: Read: Barca Stage Monumental Comeback To Advance To UCL Last Eight
The Catalan giants overturned a 4-0 first-leg deficit to claim a 6-5 aggregate win over PSG to progress into the quarterfinals.
However, the PSG players took issue with a number of referee Deniz Aytekin's decisions, including the decision to award Barcelona a penalty in the 88th minute.
According to Marca, Aytekin is highly unlikely to manage a high-profile fixture in a European competition.
The referee's match report has been received by the head of the European Refereeing committee, Pierluigi Collina at the headquarters in Nyon.
Marca also report that any form of punishment will not be made public due to the way UEFA handle these officiating issues.
Aytekin will be in charge of Hamburg's clash with Borussia Monchengladbach in the Bundesliga on Sunday.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aytekin's questionable calls... according to the petition

2min: Offside goal by Luis Suarez
11min: Uncalled penalty on Javier Mascherano for handball inside the penalty area
23min: Gerard Pique not sent off
42min: What should have been a second yellow for Gerard Pique turned into Edinson Cavani being booked
45min: Three and a half minutes of added time
48min: Neymar penalty given after forward deliberately seeks contact
54min: Neymar simulates another penalty. No card was given
64min: Aggressive act by Neymar, should have seen red card
78min: Handball by Pique inside the box but not given
85min: Uncalled penalty on Mascherano for challenge on Angel Di Maria inside the area
89min: Obvious dive by Suarez that won a penalty
90min: Five minutes of added time (or until Barcelona score!)
92min: Suarez deserved second yellow card for simulating penalty

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: Barca v PSG Referee To Be Demoted

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-03-12, 11:52 pm

Just posted on other thread he should not referee at Champions League level again (and maybe in leagues either). Definitely something not right about his performance Suspect
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-03-13, 6:57 am

Presumably all this has been highlighted by PSG as on the night I could not pick out half of what has been leveled against the ref. There was the usual feigned head injuries, over-reaction to to collisions etc.  The only thing I would condemn him for was the Neymar penalty as he sought to fall over others player's body, but the guy had gone sliding in and gave Neymar the perfect opportunity..

The rest of it was mainly standard fare and I see this as PSG looking to slide out of their woeful defending.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-03-13, 7:27 am

Nostalgic wrote:Presumably all this has been highlighted by PSG as on the night I could not pick out half of what has been leveled against the ref. There was the usual feigned head injuries, over-reaction to to collisions etc.  The only thing I would condemn him for was the Neymar penalty as he sought to fall over others player's body, but the guy had gone sliding in and gave Neymar the perfect opportunity..

The rest of it was mainly standard fare and I see this as PSG looking to slide out of their woeful defending.
Seriously Nos. 
I to watched the game live & then spoke afterwards with a French friend from Colmar who whilst loathing the Parisians still said he'd spat tacks as had I as a neutral but I guess the good thing is about being able to politely disagree on here  I love you
Ironically a close friend in Germany is a recently retired Budesliga ref and he commented over the weekend about the game's score as a side note in correspondence so I'll email him to ask what he thinks tomorrow when I return home. 
To be fair too him his humour is most un-German so it could be a good shit stir given here's got plentlty of time on his hands these days with a lovely gold watch. Just kidding about the watch....lol

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-03-13, 6:44 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Presumably all this has been highlighted by PSG as on the night I could not pick out half of what has been leveled against the ref. There was the usual feigned head injuries, over-reaction to to collisions etc.  The only thing I would condemn him for was the Neymar penalty as he sought to fall over others player's body, but the guy had gone sliding in and gave Neymar the perfect opportunity..

Seriously Nos. 
I to watched the game live & then spoke afterwards with a French friend from Colmar who whilst loathing the Parisians still said he'd spat tacks as had I as a neutral but I guess the good thing is about being able to politely disagree on here  I love you
Ironically a close friend in Germany is a recently retired Budesliga ref and he commented over the weekend about the game's score as a side note in correspondence so I'll email him to ask what he thinks tomorrow when I return home. 
To be fair too him his humour is most un-German so it could be a good shit stir given here's got plentlty of time on his hands these days with a lovely gold watch. Just kidding about the watch....lol
Yeah I was seriously adding a comment based on the way the game has deteriorated over the decades where players have hone their cheating skills to a fine art.  From memory and as I saw the game unfolding I honestly thought barca should have finished it in the first hour.  My view of any game though is the positioning of the ref from where an incident takes place.  Unfortunately football has tried to make itself more exciting for TV that no-one takes into account that the ref is at ground level and has to make a snap decision.  If we had an electronic ref the game would be stop start so many times it would not be worth watching.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-03-13, 8:51 pm

Nostalgic wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

Seriously Nos. 
Yeah I was seriously adding a comment based on the way the game has deteriorated over the decades where players have hone their cheating skills to a fine art.  From memory and as I saw the game unfolding I honestly thought barca should have finished it in the first hour.  My view of any game though is the positioning of the ref from where an incident takes place.  Unfortunately football has tried to make itself more exciting for TV that no-one takes into account that the ref is at ground level and has to make a snap decision.  If we had an electronic ref the game would be stop start so many times it would not be worth watching.
 Fully understood...Now  Laughing

Ps. Just sent that email to Germany  Suspect

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-03-14, 10:40 pm

We saw another example of player over-reaction to tackle tonight when the Leics player through himself over a tackle to get a free kick in an advantageous area and their first goal resulted.  Both players went for same ball but one when flying nicely.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-03-15, 8:06 am

Translated from Spanish.(If you use the link the video should play) 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Champions League You have sent a letter and a video with the controversial plays

PSG raises protest to UEFA
Barcelona 6-1 PSG: Chronicles and Videos
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Updated 14/03/2017 07:12 CET

El PSG assumes the defeat against Barcelona, but has not stood idly with respect to the arbitration of Turkish origin German referee Deniz Aytekin . The UEFA headquarters has already received a formal complaint from the French club, which explains in all kinds of details the plays that in his judgment hurt his team. According to sources close to the highest European football body that has had access to the document, there are up to ten actions and the dossier also has a video that clearly highlights the plays in which the French team feels clearly harmed.
The team that chairs Nasser Al Khelaifi has made no effort. He has consulted with international referees and in the mail are also brought the judgments to the controversial plays that were offered from the main international media, including Spanish.

1.- The hand of Mascherano

Thus was the possible penalty of Mascherano
The first controversial action of the clash came with a ball that struck in the hand of Mascherano after a center of Draxler and that the referee decided not to indicate penalty. At the time that the center touched the ball with the arm, Aytekin was to 18 meters and with good visibility to judge the action.

2.- Ask for the second yellow for Piqué

The Barca midfielder saw the first card in the 23rd minute, with a 1-0 on the scoreboard, after a hard entry from behind to Cavani . The PSG believes the card is fair but also believes that before the end of the first part, Piqué deserved the second card in another action with Cavani . It was 41 minutes (2-0), when Piqué knocked Cavani down. The striker, supported by a fantastic control, was to leave the center back and although he was anchored, his career could have ended in a hand to hand with Ter Stegen had it not been for the foul.

3.- Meunier's penalty on Neymar

Goal of Messi (p) (3-0) in Barcelona 6-1 PSG
The first penalty of the night was signaled by the area judge , a decision with barely precedent in the Champions League. In the 48th minute, Neymar overcame Meunier and the defender hit the Brazilian's head to fall. The PSG defender did not move his position, but shot down the Brazilian, who also sought contact. It was a mixture of bad luck for Meunier and Neymar's mischievousness . The referee was 15 meters from the action and the area judge at 30 meters and even so, it was him who indicated the maximum penalty after 17.20 seconds.

4.- Neymar's aggression

Without a ball, with a 3-1 and Barcelona desperate, Neymar kicked Marquinhos from behind . Aytekin, a few of the action, pulled a yellow. From the club Parisian insist that it is an aggression so the Brazilian deserved the red card. In the end, the striker was key in the comeback of Barcelona with two goals and an assist. Ten minutes earlier, Neymar dropped into the PSG area and had to have seen the first yellow double after the attack on Marquinhos.

5.- Luis Suárez simulated a penalty

The Uruguayan striker noticed a minimal contact with Verratti and dropped in the PSG area. The German referee did not dribble and pulled a yellow. It was Luis Suárez's first attempt to 'trick' the referee. He did not succeed, but before the game was over, he achieved his goal.

6.- Piqué's hand with 3-1

The PSG protested a possible penalty of Piqué, who intercepted with the hands a center of Di Maria in the minute 78.

7.- Penalty and red to Mascherano after an entrance on Di Maria

Di María missed Ter Stegen knocked over by Mascherano
Nor was this maximum sentence punished that the Argentine made over his compatriot. In addition to the penalty, the action led to the expulsion of Mascherano for being the last man. The central defender of Barcelona acknowledged the penalty at the end of the game: "It is clear that I needed Di Maria but I think that's not why we eliminated PSG."

8.- No penalty on Luis Suárez

Goal of Neymar (p) (5-1) at the Barcelona 6-1 PSG

With 4-1, leaving only five minutes and needing Barça two goals, a ball pumped over the Paris area ended up giving wings to Luis Enrique's men . The striker complained of a blow in the chest, then in the head and again in the chest after a long ball to the area and Aytekin pointed out the eleven meters. The PSG believes that what would have meant a second warning for the striker , ended up being a penalty for Barcelona.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-03-15, 11:16 am

All the protests won't make any difference to UEFA as their little darlings Barca must be allowed to proceed to the next stage of the competition. I will be interested in what happens in the quarter finals though. I would not be surprised to see Barca draw Leicester then we will get to see the battle of the divers, between Vardy and Suarez/Neymar! Rolling Eyes
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum