SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland AFC v Wycombe Wanderers
Today at 1:46 pm by cyprussyd

» Pompey game
Today at 11:02 am by cyprussyd

» Get your vote in
Today at 9:29 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Predictions Week 15
Today at 5:46 am by oldblackcat

» Craig Samson
Yesterday at 5:53 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 117
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Checkatrade next round
Yesterday at 2:38 pm by vinkel

» BREXIT the solution
Yesterday at 1:37 pm by canary-dave

» Emmerdale and Corrie.
Yesterday at 1:31 pm by Vincemac

» 40K target
Yesterday at 9:57 am by Sid MCFC

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Alex Neil sacked!

Go down

Alex Neil sacked!

Post  canary-dave on 2017-03-10, 8:39 pm

Thank you one and all for not taking the mickey out of the amateurish timing of my club's board. Let the manager take the press conference and lay out his plans for a Summer overhaul and then sack him straight after!

Very shoddy indeed!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14208
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Neil sacked!

Post  Silvers on 2017-03-10, 11:52 pm

Pardew in waiting....

Very Happy
avatar
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15187
Join date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Neil sacked!

Post  canary-dave on 2017-03-11, 4:35 am

silvers wrote:Pardew in waiting....

Very Happy
He's one of the favourites but not mine! I'd like Gary Rowett!  like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14208
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Neil sacked!

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-03-11, 5:29 am

canary-dave wrote:Thank you one and all for not taking the mickey out of the amateurish timing of my club's board. Let the manager take the press conference and lay out his plans for a Summer overhaul and then sack him straight after!

Very shoddy indeed!

Not the the best news for you to wake to but at least you can console in the joy of watching your two favorite teams playing each other next season  I love you

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10043
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Neil sacked!

Post  canary-dave on 2017-03-11, 5:35 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Thank you one and all for not taking the mickey out of the amateurish timing of my club's board. Let the manager take the press conference and lay out his plans for a Summer overhaul and then sack him straight after!

Very shoddy indeed!

Not the the best news for you to wake to but at least you can console in the joy of watching your two favorite teams playing each other next season  I love you

No, there's NO WAY we'll get promotion this season!  Very Happy

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14208
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Neil sacked!

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-03-11, 6:36 am

canary-dave wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Thank you one and all for not taking the mickey out of the amateurish timing of my club's board. Let the manager take the press conference and lay out his plans for a Summer overhaul and then sack him straight after!

Very shoddy indeed!

Not the the best news for you to wake to but at least you can console in the joy of watching your two favorite teams playing each other next season  I love you

No, there's NO WAY we'll get promotion this season!  Very Happy
 
Suspect
Ps. The upside for me is that we'll be on free view so I can watch it on the large screen HD lol!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10043
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Neil sacked!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum