SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 3:52 am by canary-dave

» Some good news
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

» Universal Credit
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol City/Bolton
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by sunderpitt

» word is
Yesterday at 6:51 pm by talcnturnip

» Corbyn in Brussels.
Yesterday at 6:18 pm by Silvers

» Tina anybody?
Yesterday at 2:16 pm by cyprussyd

» Big pants
Yesterday at 1:49 pm by gil t azell

» I bet they didn't envisage this start
Yesterday at 10:45 am by Hieronymus

» Aberfan 21-10-66
Yesterday at 10:39 am by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Just like watching Sunderland

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just like watching Sunderland

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-03-09, 6:43 am

at their usual style of pace , patience , skill , adroit passing , goals from anywhere , heads up till the last , team spirit ,manager in his area guiding encouraging and cajoaling  etc etc 

and that was BARCELONA last night to a man fighting for the impossible and getting it . 

So over to you SUNDERLAND your journey continues for the improbable ,,,, staying up .

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 57
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Just like watching Sunderland

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-03-09, 7:34 am

cretanmakem wrote:at their usual style of pace , patience , skill , adroit passing , goals from anywhere , heads up till the last , team spirit ,manager in his area guiding encouraging and cajoaling  etc etc 

and that was BARCELONA last night to a man fighting for the impossible and getting it . 

So over to you SUNDERLAND your journey continues for the improbable ,,,, staying up .
You forgot to add the Officials....... Suspect

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9366
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Just like watching Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-03-09, 8:11 am

I can see the similarities. The Sunderland players often wear the same coloured boots.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42426
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just like watching Sunderland

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-03-09, 12:02 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:at their usual style of pace , patience , skill , adroit passing , goals from anywhere , heads up till the last , team spirit ,manager in his area guiding encouraging and cajoaling  etc etc 

and that was BARCELONA last night to a man fighting for the impossible and getting it . 

So over to you SUNDERLAND your journey continues for the improbable ,,,, staying up .
You forgot to add the Officials....... Suspect

Amazing game...albeit a couple of dodgy penalty decisions

With Messi, Neymar and Suraez they aways had a chance 

If we could get some help up front for Defoe we do also have a chance  of pulling off a miracle
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6104
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Just like watching Sunderland

Post  canary-dave on 2017-03-09, 12:36 pm

A Watford friend of mine said, "Barcelona? Ha, a decent team would have gone on to score seven!"   Very Happy

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13416
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Just like watching Sunderland

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-03-09, 7:04 pm

canary-dave wrote:A Watford friend of mine said, "Barcelona? Ha, a decent team would have gone on to score seven!"   Very Happy
The ref only gave them 5 minutes to pull it off which was not quite enough to award a third due to the goal celebrations!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9366
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Just like watching Sunderland

Post  canary-dave on 2017-03-09, 7:40 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:A Watford friend of mine said, "Barcelona? Ha, a decent team would have gone on to score seven!"   Very Happy
The ref only gave them 5 minutes to pull it off which was not quite enough to award a third due to the goal celebrations!
like Very Happy

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13416
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Just like watching Sunderland

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-03-09, 8:09 pm

The bit that me was that they were so dominant they had the opportunities to put this one to bed earlier than they did. Felt for the officials as the players used their greatest cheating skills to fall over prone bodies or fall at the slightest touch.

The game had everything that is good/bad about football.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3551
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 79
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Just like watching Sunderland

Post  gil t azell on 2017-03-09, 8:32 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:at their usual style of pace , patience , skill , adroit passing , goals from anywhere , heads up till the last , team spirit ,manager in his area guiding encouraging and cajoaling  etc etc 

and that was BARCELONA last night to a man fighting for the impossible and getting it . 

So over to you SUNDERLAND your journey continues for the improbable ,,,, staying up .
You forgot to add the Officials....... Suspect
yup that says it all. 

Neymar n Suarez cheated the way thru the game. Hope Bayern tear them another one like last season.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4664
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 57
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Just like watching Sunderland

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-03-12, 8:23 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:at their usual style of pace , patience , skill , adroit passing , goals from anywhere , heads up till the last , team spirit ,manager in his area guiding encouraging and cajoaling  etc etc 

and that was BARCELONA last night to a man fighting for the impossible and getting it . 

So over to you SUNDERLAND your journey continues for the improbable ,,,, staying up .
You forgot to add the Officials....... Suspect
yup that says it all. 

Neymar n Suarez cheated the way thru the game. Hope Bayern tear them another one like last season.

Thought you might like this...

Aytekin's questionable calls... according to the petition


2min: Offside goal by Luis Suarez
11min: Uncalled penalty on Javier Mascherano for handball inside the penalty area
23min: Gerard Pique not sent off
42min: What should have been a second yellow for Gerard Pique turned into Edinson Cavani being booked
45min: Three and a half minutes of added time
48min: Neymar penalty given after forward deliberately seeks contact
54min: Neymar simulates another penalty. No card was given
64min: Aggressive act by Neymar, should have seen red card
78min: Handball by Pique inside the box but not given
85min: Uncalled penalty on Mascherano for challenge on Angel Di Maria inside the area
89min: Obvious dive by Suarez that won a penalty
90min: Five minutes of added time (or until Barcelona score!)
92min: Suarez deserved second yellow card for simulating penalty

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9366
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Just like watching Sunderland

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-03-12, 11:50 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:at their usual style of pace , patience , skill , adroit passing , goals from anywhere , heads up till the last , team spirit ,manager in his area guiding encouraging and cajoaling  etc etc 

and that was BARCELONA last night to a man fighting for the impossible and getting it . 

So over to you SUNDERLAND your journey continues for the improbable ,,,, staying up .
You forgot to add the Officials....... Suspect
yup that says it all. 

Neymar n Suarez cheated the way thru the game. Hope Bayern tear them another one like last season.

Thought you might like this...

Aytekin's questionable calls... according to the petition




2min: Offside goal by Luis Suarez
11min: Uncalled penalty on Javier Mascherano for handball inside the penalty area
23min: Gerard Pique not sent off
42min: What should have been a second yellow for Gerard Pique turned into Edinson Cavani being booked
45min: Three and a half minutes of added time
48min: Neymar penalty given after forward deliberately seeks contact
54min: Neymar simulates another penalty. No card was given
64min: Aggressive act by Neymar, should have seen red card
78min: Handball by Pique inside the box but not given
85min: Uncalled penalty on Mascherano for challenge on Angel Di Maria inside the area
89min: Obvious dive by Suarez that won a penalty
90min: Five minutes of added time (or until Barcelona score!)
92min: Suarez deserved second yellow card for simulating penalty

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I know refereeing is an almost impossible job these days, and fans of PSG are bound to think they were hard done by BUT this many 'mistakes' in one game ought to mean this referee never takes charge at this level again. In fact maybe the authorities need to check his bank balance, as there is definitely a rabbit off here (allegedly!) Rolling Eyes
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8434
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Just like watching Sunderland

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum