SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» MAJA GOAL
Yesterday at 11:17 pm by sunderpitt

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by sunderpitt

» SUNDERLAND V BIRMINGHAM.
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by sunderpitt

» 80 is special
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by Nostalgic

» Keith Chegwin dies
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by Billy D

» Predictions Week 17
2017-12-15, 7:19 pm by oldblackcat

» In plain English please
2017-12-15, 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

» Club sale close
2017-12-15, 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Hi-ho
2017-12-15, 9:14 am by Billy D

» Results of week 17 and fixtures for week 18
2017-12-14, 8:05 pm by Mackemneil

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

Nostalgic

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Kirchoff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kirchoff

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-03-06, 8:36 pm

Just been watching the reserves V ManU and after a steady first half Jan was putting himself about a bit and was getting in some strong tackles, one to the point of getting booked. He was ghosting into some good positions in the first half as well.

Should be good for our next game.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: Kirchoff

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-03-06, 9:26 pm

All positive stuff.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-03-06, 9:26 pm

Yeehaw
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-03-06, 10:15 pm

Excellent news Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Bri on 2017-03-06, 11:01 pm

God i hope he can hit the ground running. He's been pretty pap when he has been fit this season. Hope he's the answer but not sold on it.
Bri

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-03-06, 11:35 pm

Bri wrote:God i hope he can hit the ground running. He's been pretty pap when he has been fit this season. Hope he's the answer but not sold on it.
Welcome to the friendly little football forum Bri. Nice to see a new poster Very Happy

Re Kirchoff yes, it is a concern. but we really have to hope he gets back to his best quickly and stays fit till end of the season.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Bri on 2017-03-06, 11:57 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Bri wrote:God i hope he can hit the ground running. He's been pretty pap when he has been fit this season. Hope he's the answer but not sold on it.
Welcome to the friendly little football forum Bri. Nice to see a new poster Very Happy

Re Kirchoff yes, it is a concern. but we really have to hope he gets back to his best quickly and stays fit till end of the season.
Hello there. Smile I've posted here before, but forgot my log in details. Many posters here will know me. I'm ready for a forum with a bit more class about it. 

Catts will be the man to make a difference imo. Sooner he's back the better. We need someone trusted to sit in front of that defence and take the pressure off it. Then with Defoe we have a fighting chance.
Bri

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-03-07, 12:28 am

I would agree, but we are rapidly running out of games... only 11 left now..

How many games will be left when he does make an appearance ?

Palace are 6 points head of us in 4th bottom with a better goal difference so effectively 7 points better off.

Therefore we will need to win  3 more games than palace do, just to leap frog them.

Tiz grim to say the least..
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2017-03-07, 7:36 am

should be good for our next 45 mins coz that's all he will last  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-03-07, 9:40 am

well 45 is better than 44 ....

Very Happy
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2017-03-07, 9:48 am

Bri wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Hello there. Smile I've posted here before, but forgot my log in details. Many posters here will know me. I'm ready for a forum with a bit more class about it. 

Catts will be the man to make a difference imo. Sooner he's back the better. We need someone trusted to sit in front of that defence and take the pressure off it. Then with Defoe we have a fighting chance.

I despair when people look to Catts as the answer to our woes, but he might just be. If you could have just one player back from injury right now, who would it be  - Kirchoff, Cattermole, Watmore, Anichebe? Mine would be Anichebe.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-03-07, 10:01 am

Kipper wrote:
Bri wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

I despair when people look to Catts as the answer to our woes, but he might just be. If you could have just one player back from injury right now, who would it be  - Kirchoff, Cattermole, Watmore, Anichebe? Mine would be Anichebe.
All four have been seriously missed IMO, but I am with you; our little purple patch this season was when Aniichebe was playing and he is the one we miss most. He was said to be out for around 10 weeks from 24th January so, give or take a few days, he could be back for Leicester game 4th April or Man Utd game 9th April. finger cross
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Bri on 2017-03-07, 11:42 am

Kipper wrote:
Bri wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Defo Catts for me. The back four is in chaos without somebody competent in front of it.
Bri

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-03-07, 12:13 pm

If the miracle happens again this year it will be the biggest one yet
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-03-07, 7:20 pm

I still think we will be safe.

Boro and Hull down plus possibly Bournemouth.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-03-07, 7:30 pm

I was resigned to relegation under Poyet in 14 and the conditions are similar yet look what happened. We can only hope that the returning players will be to our advantage and allow us to become more of an attacking force.  Out of all but half a dozen or so games this season we have competed well but the injury disruptions are hopefully over and we kick on from here.

Please!

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-03-07, 7:58 pm

Sunday was IMO a very good day, the players showed that despite their shortcomings they are up for the fight.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2017-03-07, 11:24 pm

well, if they turn up for two games on the trot then that's a huge bonus..

Very Happy
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-03-15, 1:04 pm

Sunderland striker Fabio Borini has welcomed Jan Kirchhoff's return from injury with the Italian believing the midfielder can have a major say in the basement club's battle for Premier League survival.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sunderland striker Fabio Borini has welcomed Jan Kirchhoff's return from injury with the Italian believing the midfielder can have a major say in the basement…
DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum