SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» MAJA GOAL
Yesterday at 11:17 pm by sunderpitt

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by sunderpitt

» SUNDERLAND V BIRMINGHAM.
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by sunderpitt

» 80 is special
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by Nostalgic

» Keith Chegwin dies
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by Billy D

» Predictions Week 17
2017-12-15, 7:19 pm by oldblackcat

» In plain English please
2017-12-15, 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

» Club sale close
2017-12-15, 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Hi-ho
2017-12-15, 9:14 am by Billy D

» Results of week 17 and fixtures for week 18
2017-12-14, 8:05 pm by Mackemneil

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

What if .......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What if .......

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-03-06, 6:30 am

Sunderland go down , are relegated , join the Chumpionship .
As football fans we still follow our team , still need our fix , still berate the owner, manager , players and Tom Cobbly and all . Go through the highs and lows of following OUR team .
However on a Saturday night when MOTD comes on , or a live Premier match is broadcast what do you do ? 
When we are riding high in the league of Chumpions which if any premier team gives you a warm glow when they get a win .
For me I couldn't wish well on 'them unwashed' up the road  , Big Fat Sam and Palace , the Pykies of WHU , Stoke and their miserable fkn Welshman manager , Citeh ( so much spent they should be top forever ) , Chelski and their smug Russki ( although I do like Costa he makes a canny brew ) , Bindippers for so many reasons least being that bloody accent ( guess that rules out their second string Everton as well ) any other team from the North West ( so no Manure , Burnley ) .
Arsenal could have been the team for me , but my Mrs and her boys are Gooners and I just couldn't , plus Wenger needs to move on with his mortal coil . 
WBA ? bloody hell you support SAFC why would you put yourself through the pain of any form of allegiance to them plus no one in their right mind follows a team with that tw*t on the wing .
So here we go ,,,,,,,, drum roll , cheer leaders waving their booty ,,,,, a team with a good manager who appears to know his tactics , how to use his squad , and players of flair skill and outright class ( plus it won't half wind up my far superior other half ) Spurs .
This choice only counts if Leeds fail in promotion , they like us were once a big club , fallen on their sword , but with Gary Monk at the helm I for one would certainly wish them well . 

ps this is a little light hearted but I am trying desperately to find some comfort in the Premier if we finally succumb to the illness that is SAFC's perpetual battle against the 'R' word . 

So come on you ???? hmm WTF songs for Spuds or Leeds .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: What if .......

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-03-06, 8:19 am

Relegation, IMO, would be an absolute disaster so we need to stay up.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-03-06, 9:13 am

Easy for me, with Mr H being an Evertonian there will be little choice Very Happy

But you know that Sky televise many Championship games, especially since BT nicked half the Premier League ones so I have no doubt there will be probably more opportunities to see our beloved SAFC on telly than we get now, IF (and its a big IF!) we do get relegated.

Keep the faith lads and lasses. It's what we do. We are Sunderland!
ack ack ack
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-03-06, 10:20 am

cyprussyd wrote:Relegation, IMO, would be an absolute disaster so we need to stay up.
I agree a massive disaster
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum