SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Quiz 65
Today at 6:54 am by Nostalgic

» Labour Party Conference
Today at 4:19 am by canary-dave

» Bradley Lowery Foundation
Today at 4:06 am by canary-dave

» Wow...just wow.
Today at 12:51 am by Roker roar

» The clever money...
Today at 12:37 am by Roker roar

» Report: Sunderland want to sign Brentford’s Ryan Woods in January
Today at 12:33 am by Roker roar

» Thank you Brighton
Today at 12:24 am by Roker roar

» Adam & Eve
Yesterday at 8:35 pm by silvers

» Ipswich Town v Sunderland AFC
Yesterday at 4:12 pm by cyprussyd

» A bullet dodged?
Yesterday at 3:02 pm by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lever Malone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Soccer Saturday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soccer Saturday

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-02-11, 12:21 pm

Just listening to this lot with Paul Merson and Charlie Nicholas etc. saying how awful Arsenal are and basically it's time for Wenger to go.

It really annoys me to hear them rabbit on almost like Arsenal are such a great club they DESERVE to be winning the Premier league and Champions league every other year!

Well lads let me tell you if Sunderland finished in the top 4 of the Premier league every year for the best part of 20 years, and regularly got into last rounds of all the cups (and won a few!) and played in Champions League every year without fail, as well as winning the Premier league in an unbeaten season, which has never been and unlikely to be, repeated, we would be in dream land and calling for a knighthood for any manager able to achieve this!

And one final point. Look at the disarray at Manchester United since Ferguson retired. Three managers later, missing out on European football and nowhere near winning Premier League. If I were an Arsenal fan I would be very careful what I wished for.

Last edited by Hieronymus on 2017-02-11, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Re: Soccer Saturday

Post  canary-dave on 2017-02-11, 12:28 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Just listening to this lot with Paul Merson and Charlie Nicholas etc. saying how awful Arsenal are and basically it's time for Wenger to go.

It really annoys me to hear them rabbit on almost like Arsenal are such a great club they DESERVE to be winning the Premier league and Champions league every other year!

Well lads let me tell you if Sunderland finished in the top 4 of the Premier league every year for the best part of 20 years, and regularly got into last rounds of all the cups (and won a few!) and played in Champions League every year without fail, as well as winning the Premier league in an unbeaten season, which has never been and unlikely to be, repeated, we would be in dream land and calling for a knighthood for any manager able to achieve this!

And one final point. Look at the disarray at Manchester United since Ferguson retired. Three managers later, missing out on European football and nowhere near winning Premier League. If I were an Arsenal fan I would be very careful what I wished for.

APPL APPL APPL APPL

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  silvers on 2017-02-11, 1:23 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Just listening to this lot with Paul Merson and Charlie Nicholas etc. saying how awful Arsenal are and basically it's time for Wenger to go.

yes, wind waggling their tongues...

Very Happy
silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top