SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
I invite you to talk me out of this folks ! EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
I invite you to talk me out of this folks ! EmptyToday at 3:14 pm by Kipper

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
I invite you to talk me out of this folks ! EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by barrowmackem

» Jack Ross
I invite you to talk me out of this folks ! EmptyToday at 9:56 am by Kipper

» Has Donald been told to zip it
I invite you to talk me out of this folks ! EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 11
I invite you to talk me out of this folks ! EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
I invite you to talk me out of this folks ! EmptyYesterday at 9:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
I invite you to talk me out of this folks ! EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» FFP, FPP
I invite you to talk me out of this folks ! EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
I invite you to talk me out of this folks ! Empty2019-09-18, 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

I invite you to talk me out of this folks !

Go down

I invite you to talk me out of this folks ! Empty I invite you to talk me out of this folks !

Post  Guest on 2017-02-11, 1:36 am

my punts have  being studied for the weekend and it looks like im going for 5k on Sunderland to score over 1.5 goals tomorrow against Saints.  So, invite you to talk me out of it.  To be placed on odds of approx 2.8. Go !

Back to top Go down

I invite you to talk me out of this folks ! Empty Re: I invite you to talk me out of this folks !

Post  Guest on 2017-02-11, 1:36 am

btw that means your boys have to score 2 tomorrow to make me a content little boy.

Back to top Go down

I invite you to talk me out of this folks ! Empty Re: I invite you to talk me out of this folks !

Post  barrowmackem on 2017-02-11, 7:32 am

well scoring two against a side in poor league form with their mainstay centre-back injured is not beyond the realms of possibility.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-02-11, 8:57 am

certifiednuts wrote:my punts have  being studied for the weekend and it looks like im going for 5k on Sunderland to score over 1.5 goals tomorrow against Saints.  So, invite you to talk me out of it.  To be placed on odds of approx 2.8. Go !

Good luck with that and your username seems appropriate.  Laughing Laughing Laughing.

Get it on and enjoy ya winnings. Laughing

btw Southampton havent scored an away goal in 2017 so we will need to score 2 as they are guaranteed 1against us.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2017-02-11, 9:33 am

Cheers folks. Get behind your boys today. A convincing result is good for everyone me thinks.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-02-11, 10:12 am

3-1 to us, mind I think that before every game.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2017-02-11, 10:44 am

I've gone for 0 - 1 in the prediction league so I wouldn't be putting any of my hard earned on your bet!!

BTW check out my standing in the prediction league before taking a blind bit of notice of what I think!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-02-11, 6:34 pm

My goodness today's result shows the sheer folly in betting IMO. Hope the OP decided against in the end Shocked
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-02-12, 7:00 am

Hope you didn't do it Shocked
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2017-02-12, 8:00 am

I really really really hope you put that dumb bet on . 
I got lucky at Palace for a mere pittance but any chance of SAFC scoring another two goals in a consecutive match was worth far more than the odds you quote for us  .
Methinks a real gambler would never brag about a 5k bet ,,,,,, so you are full of horse shyte or a real dumbfeck idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2017-02-13, 12:35 am

He must be thick as a whale omelette to consider backing our lot....I wouldn't back the f*ckers to to get one corner nevermind two goals....Hope you didn't do it....saying that, no one would brag about doing something like that anyway....he's talking absolute bollocks.

Back to top Go down

I invite you to talk me out of this folks ! Empty Help please!

Post  Guest on 2017-02-14, 1:48 pm

I am a final year University student currently undertaking a research project studying the effects of Premier League football clubs’ social media activities on fan loyalty.
If you can help me by undertaking the following survey, it would be greatly appreciated. It should take no more than five minutes.
https://goo.gl/forms/6201J1kMn1kvT4y82

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum