SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland vs Benfica B - Thursday 18th July
Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night... EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Hieronymus

» Got my pass, have you got yours?
Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night... EmptyYesterday at 9:01 pm by Vincemac

» Good Luck
Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night... Empty2019-07-17, 8:53 pm by Lever Malone

» Portugal
Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night... Empty2019-07-17, 4:23 pm by cyprussyd

» SCMP
Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night... Empty2019-07-16, 6:19 pm by gil t azell

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night... Empty2019-07-15, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Wahbi Khazri
Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night... Empty2019-07-15, 8:44 am by Hieronymus

» Love departs
Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night... Empty2019-07-14, 9:08 am by barrowmackem

» McGeady
Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night... Empty2019-07-14, 9:06 am by barrowmackem

» Twitter 1
Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night... Empty2019-07-12, 5:19 pm by Hieronymus

Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night...

Go down

Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night... Empty Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night...

Post  Kipper on 2017-02-01, 12:55 pm

Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night...

Kane said: "No-one expected Arsenal to drop points. Liverpool and Chelsea, no-one knew either way but we definitely see it as a missed opportunity to gain some ground.

"You could say the other team were physical. I think there were some decisions on that pitch that were very surprising.

"I think Mousa getting kicked knee-high on the pitch… kicking someone knee-height on purpose like that, I think’s a dangerous tackle and for me I think it’s definitely a red card.

"There’s another one. Sonny’s got a big gash going down his shin where the guy’s kicked the ball and followed through onto his shin.

"Yes it’s physical but then I think we have to be protected as well. It was a disappointing night."

I agree that Rodwell probably should have been red carded for that but wasn't it Spurs who brought football down to a new level of thuggery last season? Game against Chelsea or Arsenal I think. They lost the plot collectively.

Good to see our players putting the effort in but need to tread a careful line so's not to get sent off - we can't afford to miss any more players.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night... Empty Re: Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night...

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-02-01, 1:24 pm

From the stands Rodwells tackle looked bad but it seemed to get the crowd going and galvanized the team.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night... Empty Re: Harry Kane wasn't happy with Jack Rodwell's challenge last night...

Post  Kipper on 2017-02-01, 3:01 pm

The BBC commentator seemed shocked it got cheers from the crowd.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2017-02-01, 4:37 pm

I wasn't happy with numerous challenges from Spurs players that went unpunished by the ref whilst every foull we committed seemed to result in a yellow card.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2017-02-01, 5:30 pm

He could have seen red....but still good that he got stuck in....however still no win, when he starts

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-02-01, 6:59 pm

It was reckless to say the least, but he took an underhanded battering throughout the game, but at least his thuggery was open and visible.  Under current parlance i think it is called taking one for the team.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-02-01, 7:34 pm

Personally think its the best thing he has ever done for SAFC. Nowt brilliant but another steady game from him last night.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum