SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Wetherspoons and Macdonalds
Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook EmptyYesterday at 9:53 pm by Steve30000

» Not what we need right now
Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook EmptyYesterday at 4:18 pm by cyprussyd

» Hope is all we have
Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by wanderer

» Expert panel to assess face mask use by public
Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook Empty2020-04-03, 12:10 am by Steve30000

» Italy extends emergency measures nationwide
Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook Empty2020-04-02, 8:11 pm by Nostalgic

» Vulnerabilities !
Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook Empty2020-04-02, 1:00 pm by cyprussyd

» It would get my vote
Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook Empty2020-04-02, 5:20 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Boris Johnson to send us letters
Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook Empty2020-04-01, 11:45 am by Sid MCFC

» Think about this before you reply
Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook Empty2020-04-01, 11:36 am by canary-dave

» Dave health update
Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook Empty2020-04-01, 1:19 am by canary-dave

Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook

Go down

Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook Empty Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-02-01, 8:22 am

They asked who was MOTM and these are the answers, food for thought.

Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page
9 hrs · 
[size=24]Who was your man of the match against Tottenham

[/size]
LikeShow More Reactions
CommentShare
Top comments
Comments
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Write a comment...

Ryan Prince Rodwell or NDong
Like · Reply · 8 hrs

Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page Rodwell by a country mile
Like · Reply · 9 · 9 hrs

3 Replies · 7 hrs

Bradley Sharp Rodwell, Kone or Ndong.

I can't believe I've just named them three as MOTM.....See more
Like · Reply · 5 · 9 hrs

Ian Taylor 10 players had a great game, 1 player had a good 15 minutes or so.. the other had a very very poor 75 mins. Borini should have gone in the transfer window. Not interested & piss poor IMO.
Like · Reply · 1 · 8 hrs

Tom Crangle Rodwell But i always get nervous the following day when he plays well just waiting for an injury update lets hope he's ok and keeps it going
Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs

Jamie Thomas Parkinson end of the day it doesn't matter, a goalless draw against spurs is great considering we've been thumped by most of the premier leagues strugglers, I think it's a mentality thing personally [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook Empty Re: Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook

Post  Guest on 2017-02-01, 8:48 am

Unless Anchovy can make a miracle recovery...we are short of strikers we need goals if we are to win 7 or 8 games

Good point last night....but with the others winning we are losing touch with safety

Gulp

Back to top Go down

Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook Empty Re: Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page, facebook

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-02-01, 9:00 am

sunderpitt wrote:Unless Anchovy can make a miracle recovery...we are short of strikers we need goals if we are to win 7 or 8 games

Good point last night....but with the others winning we are losing touch with safety

Gulp
The post is about MOTM

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-02-01, 8:13 pm

I thought N'dong had his best game for us last night. Rodders put a good shift in but I also thought Kone and JOS were very very good at the back.  Apart from Fabio (again) and Manny all the players put a decent shift in.

N'Dong if I was forced to pick.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-02-02, 6:15 am

Rodwell for me, simply for all the biased stick he has had from his detractors.

Anybody notice how quiet Kane was?  Where he went so did Rodwell, so no service no danger.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2017-02-02, 7:29 am

never watched it and every time lately I don't they get a favourable result, now we know why they are struggling, ITS ME.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-02-02, 9:40 am

barrowmackem wrote:never watched it and every time lately I don't they get a favourable result, now we know why they are struggling, ITS ME.
To test your theory maybe you can hide in the garden shed on Saturday? If we beat Palace then I am afraid you are right and you are banned from ever watching the lads again!!! Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum