SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» I had a dream
Today at 2:26 pm by Hieronymus

» 4.50 Saturday and then
Today at 2:22 pm by cyprussyd

» Grayson out
Today at 2:00 pm by cyprussyd

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 10:25 am by Silvers

» Mr H will be delighted
Today at 9:57 am by Hieronymus

» Some good news
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

» Universal Credit
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol City/Bolton
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by sunderpitt

» word is
Yesterday at 6:51 pm by talcnturnip

» Corbyn in Brussels.
Yesterday at 6:18 pm by Silvers

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

canary-dave

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Jerry and Nic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jerry and Nic

Post  canary-dave on 2017-01-05, 4:02 pm

The way things are going I'm going to be a nervous wreck when you go back to Turkey for your hols!   Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Re: Jerry and Nic

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-01-05, 4:59 pm

Turkey do seem to be being hung out to dry a little, France and Germany and we hear none stop condemnation and rightly so but Turkey not so.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-01-05, 5:28 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Turkey do seem to be being hung out to dry a little, France and Germany and we hear none stop condemnation and rightly so but Turkey not so.
Different situation in Turkey Syd. Erdogan is a dictator in all but name and, since the failed coup against him in May, he has basically declared open season on all dissenters. Democratically elected Kurdish MPs and mayors as well as judges, journalists etc have been arrested and imprisoned and many Kurdish  people feel they have no other way to express their anger at their situation and to try to bring about change. I am not condoning the slaughter of innocents of course but can understand that if all democratic avenues have been closed off some will resort to violence.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-01-05, 6:37 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Turkey do seem to be being hung out to dry a little, France and Germany and we hear none stop condemnation and rightly so but Turkey not so.
Different situation in Turkey Syd. Erdogan is a dictator in all but name and, since the failed coup against him in May, he has basically declared open season on all dissenters. Democratically elected Kurdish MPs and mayors as well as judges, journalists etc have been arrested and imprisoned and many Kurdish  people feel they have no other way to express their anger at their situation and to try to bring about change. I am not condoning the slaughter of innocents of course but can understand that if all democratic avenues have been closed off some will resort to violence.
All true however.

People die in France everything is lit up in red/white/blue
People die in Germany everything turns red/black/yellow
People die in Turkey, well does anyone care

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-01-05, 7:06 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
All true however.

People die in France everything is lit up in red/white/blue
People die in Germany everything turns red/black/yellow
People die in Turkey, well does anyone care
Yeah  I know what you mean. I find it very sad that it seems 'Western' lives are worth more than others, in the eyes of our media at least Crying or Very sad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2017-01-05, 7:11 pm

Turkey is a country i have never wanted to visit, no real reason why. I have always thought it one of those places to miss. I just have this thing about the turks. Stupid really as i have never been there.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2017-01-06, 6:06 pm

TBH I don't think anywhere can be classed as "safe" so I shall be enjoying my usual holiday in Dalyan in September
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum