SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Favourites
Dear SunderMaders EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Retained List
Dear SunderMaders Empty2019-06-16, 8:40 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Lee Cattermole
Dear SunderMaders Empty2019-06-16, 9:30 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» I fell for that!
Dear SunderMaders Empty2019-06-14, 10:37 am by canary-dave

» Sunderland Legends
Dear SunderMaders Empty2019-06-14, 9:40 am by Hieronymus

» Molyneux gone
Dear SunderMaders Empty2019-06-14, 9:33 am by Hieronymus

» what would you do?
Dear SunderMaders Empty2019-06-14, 8:28 am by Kipper

» Killing the golden goose
Dear SunderMaders Empty2019-06-12, 9:21 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Its happened
Dear SunderMaders Empty2019-06-12, 8:56 am by cyprussyd

» Takeover
Dear SunderMaders Empty2019-06-11, 8:51 am by Kipper

Dear SunderMaders

Go down

Dear SunderMaders Empty Dear SunderMaders

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-12-23, 12:20 pm

I was in Tesco at 8.30 this morning and it was heaving,  I was told you could not move at 4 this morning, why do so many panic?

Anyway with the clock ticking can I say a massive thank you to SunderMaders old and new, especially those who take the time to post.

It really doesn't matter, once a year, once a month, once a week or a few gimes a day, it's those posts that breath life into the forum and keep it alive.

We have little say about the future of our beloved Sunderland but we can give thoughts and best wishes to you each other, to love and care is good.

I know many are facing a testing year in 2017 with health issues in families, employment and financial concerns so for those of you with concerns and fears I wish you well.

Many will be spending their first Christmas with an empty chair at the dinner table or in their life, my thoughts sre with you.

I sincerely wish you all along with the people dear in your lives a happy and joyous Christmas and a peaceful,  pleasant,  healthy and happy 2017.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Dear SunderMaders Empty Re: Dear SunderMaders

Post  canary-dave on 2016-12-23, 12:56 pm

Thank you Syd, you are a gentleman of the highest order. You and all your friends on here make me feel welcome even though I wear different colours, though I've had a soft spot for Sunderland dating back to 1985 when we both were relegated by a cheating Everton throwing their game against Coventry!  Twisted Evil  (Sorry Mr. H)

I wish all who touch base on here, even the lurkers, a merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year!   santde

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2016-12-23, 2:41 pm

all the best to one and all. santa rendeer  hope however you spend xmas its a happy time for you.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2016-12-23, 2:54 pm

Merry Christmas 
Happy and Healthy new year
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2016-12-23, 3:58 pm

Syd you need to bear in mind the shops are shut for ONE, that's 1 full day. Obviously people need to stock up with 80 pints of milk and 36 loaves.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you all my fellow posters. I hope 2017 is a fab year for you all.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lever Malone on 2016-12-23, 4:53 pm

I take this opportunity to thank you Syd for all the work you put into this website and all those elves you have dashing about to keep things running so smoothly. Well most of the time I still get a bit narked when I have to log in again on occasion  Laughing.

Anyway may I wish all of you Sundermadders out there old and young a very Merry Christmas and both you and SAFC enjoy a happy New Year.
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2016-12-23, 5:32 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I was in Tesco at 8.30 this morning and it was heaving,  I was told you could not move at 4 this morning, why do so many panic?

Anyway with the clock ticking can I say a massive thank you to SunderMaders old and new, especially those who take the time to post.

It really doesn't matter, once a year, once a month, once a week or a few gimes a day, it's those posts that breath life into the forum and keep it alive.

We have little say about the future of our beloved Sunderland but we can give thoughts and best wishes to you each other, to love and care is good.

I know many are facing a testing year in 2017 with health issues in families, employment and financial concerns so for those of you with concerns and fears I wish you well.

Many will be spending their first Christmas with an empty chair at the dinner table or in their life, my thoughts sre with you.

I sincerely wish you all along with the people dear in your lives a happy and joyous Christmas and a peaceful,  pleasant,  healthy and happy 2017.

Tesco at 8.30.....early bird to catch the worm

2017 has to be better than 2016...has it not 

Let's hope for Trump and Corbyn to be replaced....Sunderland to remain in the Premier

All those that post this year to pist this time next year also
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2016-12-23, 6:15 pm

We have been boringly organised for about a week now, but the comparisons between here and UK is chalk and cheese. Like you the stores are only closed for one day and the steady away Kiwis just treat it as that so I can only surmise that the way the two nations behave at Christmas is just part of the national psyche - maybe because we think fresh food is fresher two days after it appears on the shelves.

We are at Christmas Eve here and the ham is out of the fridge, whatever the wife is doing tonight for the family has been out of the freezer as needed but we will hang on to see if we eat outside or inside depending on the weather - which is looking very promising right now.

I happy to share a quiet and civilised Merry Christmas with all on here in the safe knowledge that we will be munching the left overs for the next three days at least.

santa rendeer jocolor
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2016-12-23, 6:33 pm

Nostalgic wrote:We have been boringly organised for about a week now, but the comparisons between here and UK is chalk and cheese. Like you the stores are only closed for one day and the steady away Kiwis just treat it as that so I can only surmise that the way the two nations behave at Christmas is just part of the national psyche - maybe because we think fresh food is fresher two days after it appears on the shelves.

We are at Christmas Eve here and the ham is out of the fridge, whatever the wife is doing tonight for the family has been out of the freezer as needed but we will hang on to see if we eat outside or inside depending on the weather - which is looking very promising right now.

I happy to share a quiet and civilised Merry Christmas with all on here in the safe knowledge that we will be munching the left overs for the next three days at least.

santa rendeer jocolor

I'm still munching the leftovers from last Christmas. That was only 3 weeks ago!!   affraid pig

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum