SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY
SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS EmptyToday at 3:19 am by cyprussyd

» Lee Cattermole
SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS EmptyToday at 1:49 am by Nostalgic

» Come back Theresa
SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS Empty2019-05-24, 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS

Go down

SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS Empty SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS

Post  Silvers on 2016-11-11, 1:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Might buy a knee cap or two...
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS Empty Re: SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-11-11, 3:59 am

Not sure what the plot is that is thickining and if true its good news IMO

Moyes is here for the long haul IMO with the brief to sort out the pro lems and bring stability. The risk is relegation but a shortened summer window and crippling injury list have set us back.

Players back to fitness,  some wheeler dealing with Kone and 20 mil gives us a fighting chance.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS Empty Re: SUNDERLAND OFFER MOYES BIG £20M JANUARY BOOST AS SURVIVAL PLOT THICKENS

Post  cretanmakem on 2016-11-11, 5:03 am

£20mil plus cash and player for Kone will it be enough ? Will it be too little too late ? Not convinced this is the long haul plan , just another panic throw at saving our arses yet again . 
Wouldn't surprise me if Khazri goes and we 'give' away Lens for bugger all . 
What a fine mess we are in . 
Oh and yup probably if the points look grim by transfer window it is a bloody certainty Pickford will be in a different squad come end of january .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2016-11-11, 1:08 pm

£20 mill plus 30 mill+ for Kone and Pickford a fair wad to improve the team.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-11-11, 2:46 pm

Tight arsed Yank tw*t.
Hope he flogs to the Chinky's & fucks off back to Texas.
Worst chairman in SAFC history.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-11-11, 4:24 pm

Billy D wrote:Tight arsed Yank tw*t.
You really need yo just say what you think and stop holding back

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-11-11, 5:15 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
I try to fella.
Nee harm meant.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-11-11, 5:17 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
I try to fella.
Nee harm meant.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2016-11-11, 6:04 pm

Like Cretan says it would appear to be a panic situation.

Barrow, we cannot sell Picks. He will be worth a good few points every season. He is a must keep.

I also think Moysy is here for the long haul even tho BSA has been cleared of any corruption.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2016-11-12, 8:57 am

gil t azell wrote:Like Cretan says it would appear to be a panic situation.

Barrow, we cannot sell Picks. He will be worth a good few points every season. He is a must keep.

I also think Moysy is here for the long haul even tho BSA has been cleared of any corruption.
if a big club comes in for him and the price is right he will go no doubt about that, our finances are dire and that will dictate all the club do.
Kone imo head has been turned and is not the player he was last season and will be sold. All my opinion of course.

Last edited by barrowmackem on 2016-11-19, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2016-11-12, 9:06 am

barrowmackem wrote:

if a big sorry when a big club comes in for him and the price is right he will go no doubt about that, our finances are dire and that will dictate all the club do.
Kone imo head has been turned and is not the player he was last season and will be sold. All my opinion of course.
I agree with Kone. To be honest he made it obvious he wanted out and I would have let him go. With young Pickford I would like him to give us until at least the summer to see where we are. 
When we stay up I believe he will stay with his home town club. He's only young and can move on 3/4 years down the line.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-11-12, 10:12 am

gil t azell wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:

if a big sorry when a big club comes in for him and the price is right he will go no doubt about that, our finances are dire and that will dictate all the club do.
I agree with Kone. To be honest he made it obvious he wanted out and I would have let him go. With young Pickford I would like him to give us until at least the summer to see where we are. 
When we stay up I believe he will stay with his home town club. He's only young and can move on 3/4 years down the line.
And thats my view but I admit it's a view built on emotion.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2016-11-14, 9:07 pm

Last session they threw out three figures as red-hearings to plug the leak so how would anyone actually know how much Short will spend?

Ps. When you run a lot of Ad-blocking software it becomes obvious.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2016-11-15, 3:14 pm

There is paper talk of Moyes to Scotland
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2016-11-15, 3:42 pm

sunderpitt wrote:There is paper talk of Moyes to Scotland

There's been a bit of this on....

Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2016-11-16, 8:51 pm

silvers wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:There is paper talk of Moyes to Scotland

There's been a bit of this on....

rof rof rof

Ps. Why don't we start another via pm, post it & watch it spread just to prove a point  Wink

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum