SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
Thought of the week EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
Thought of the week EmptyToday at 3:14 pm by Kipper

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
Thought of the week EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by barrowmackem

» Jack Ross
Thought of the week EmptyToday at 9:56 am by Kipper

» Has Donald been told to zip it
Thought of the week EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 11
Thought of the week EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
Thought of the week EmptyYesterday at 9:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
Thought of the week EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» FFP, FPP
Thought of the week EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
Thought of the week Empty2019-09-18, 9:28 pm by Hieronymus


Thought of the week

Go down

Thought of the week Empty Thought of the week

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-11-07, 6:53 am

It looks like Moyes will have everyong except Borini back for the Hull game, back but lacking match fitness.

We know Piennar will be missing so needs replacing but who would YOU change?

Pickford and Defoe are automatic and so are Jones, Van Aanholt and Kones but,

Papy or O'Shea?

Watmore and N'Dong should be safe but who else and who replaces Piennar?

Victor is a certainty I assume.

I expect Mannone back on the bench but who else?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49570
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Thought of the week Empty Re: Thought of the week

Post  Guest on 2016-11-07, 10:20 am

A fully fit Catts will be a big asset in the middle, it's not his footballing skills, but his enthusiasm and drive he brings to the side that has been lacking of late.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Thought of the week Empty Re: Thought of the week

Post  Kipper on 2016-11-07, 12:02 pm

vinkel wrote:A fully fit Catts will be a big asset in the middle, it's not his footballing skills, but his enthusiasm and drive he brings to the side that has been lacking of late.
This just says to me what dire straits we're in if we still think Cattermole can improve things. I know what you're saying but do we really want someone in there who can't pass a ball to his own players? With him and the defence we've got, we might as well just set the goals up for the opposition.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1465
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Thought of the week Empty Re: Thought of the week

Post  Guest on 2016-11-07, 12:13 pm

Girl Kipper wrote:
vinkel wrote:A fully fit Catts will be a big asset in the middle, it's not his footballing skills, but his enthusiasm and drive he brings to the side that has been lacking of late.
This just says to me what dire straits we're in if we still think Cattermole can improve things. I know what you're saying but do we really want someone in there who can't pass a ball to his own players? With him and the defence we've got, we might as well just set the goals up for the opposition.
 We need Catts and Kirchhoff in front of the back four to shore up the defence, Catts has got big gob and he uses quite often on PvA when he goers on a walkabout..and is out of position.

I am not a great fan of McNair (partly cos we should have had M'Vila) but we just won with him in the team...however Roswell has not to start.

Also I am surprised Khazri does not feature, when I saw him last I thought he had good game.

I still wonder about 3 at the back...but hey ho Moyes gets paid the big bucks so it is his decision...leaving 2 up front when Pienaar was sent off was big gamble that paid off. The fact that Ancjovy was having a great game might have also swung it to keep him on
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Thought of the week Empty Re: Thought of the week

Post  Kipper on 2016-11-07, 12:52 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
Girl Kipper wrote:
vinkel wrote:A fully fit Catts will be a big asset in the middle, it's not his footballing skills, but his enthusiasm and drive he brings to the side that has been lacking of late.
This just says to me what dire straits we're in if we still think Cattermole can improve things. I know what you're saying but do we really want someone in there who can't pass a ball to his own players? With him and the defence we've got, we might as well just set the goals up for the opposition.
 We need Catts and Kirchhoff in front of the back four to shore up the defence, Catts has got big gob and he uses quite often on PvA when he goers on a walkabout..and is out of position.

I am not a great fan of McNair (partly cos we should have had M'Vila) but we just won with him in the team...however Roswell has not to start.

Also I am surprised Khazri does not feature, when I saw him last I thought he had good game.

I still wonder about 3 at the back...but hey ho Moyes gets paid the big bucks so it is his decision...leaving 2 up front when Pienaar was sent off was big gamble that paid off. The fact that Ancjovy was having a great game might have also swung it to keep him on
If Kirchoff is back,  that's the biggest bonus for me. He knows how to get the ball and then what to do with it. My only criticism of him is that I've seen him have the odd goal scoring opportunity but he'll never go for it - always passes. At least the pass meets the intended player though. 

Catts may shout at PVA but that hasn't made him a better defender.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1465
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Thought of the week Empty Re: Thought of the week

Post  MrRAWhite on 2016-11-07, 5:48 pm

Seb Larsson for me if fit..

________________________________________________________
Born a Sunderland fan, live life as a Sunderland fan and will die a Sunderland fan..
MrRAWhite
MrRAWhite
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Thought of the week Empty Re: Thought of the week

Post  Guest on 2016-11-07, 5:54 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:Seb Larsson for me if fit..

Good shout.....nobody points like him
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Thought of the week Empty Re: Thought of the week

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-11-07, 5:58 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:Seb Larsson for me if fit..
And me  Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10125
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

Thought of the week Empty Re: Thought of the week

Post  gil t azell on 2016-11-07, 5:59 pm

Any one of Seb, Kirchy, Catts or McNair as opposed to Rodwell. 

The lad needs loaning out to a lower league team to get confidence and start controlling games. Then as he is still young we get back the player we thought we were getting.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6091
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Thought of the week Empty Re: Thought of the week

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2016-11-08, 10:29 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:Seb Larsson for me if fit..
And me  Very Happy
Cleavage is out...don't you read Vogue  tongue

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10449
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Thought of the week Empty Re: Thought of the week

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum