SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by canary-dave

» A very good morning one and all
Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by oxfordshire

» A very happy birthday!
Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland EmptyToday at 10:54 am by fulwellend47

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland EmptyToday at 9:25 am by Sid MCFC

» Predictions Mid week 12
Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland EmptyToday at 7:58 am by Lever Malone

» Results week 12
Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions week 13
Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» For SidMCFC
Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland Empty2019-10-20, 7:13 pm by Sid MCFC

» Parky it is then
Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland Empty2019-10-20, 7:53 am by cyprussyd

Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland

Go down

Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland Empty Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland

Post  Guest on 2016-10-05, 12:00 am

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/10/04/micky-gray-says-no-win-in-10-league-games-would-be-criminal-for/?

Former Sunderland left-back Michael Gray has told Talksport he fears for David Moyes if the Mackems boss cannot get his first Premier League win within the next three games.
Sunderland have endured an all-too-familiar slow start to the new season and sit bottom of the table having avoided defeat in only two of their matches so far.
Already, Moyes, who was sworn in as Sam Allardyce's successor in July, is finding himself under pressure and has moved to second on Sky Bet's list of favourites to be sacked next in England's top flight, behind West Ham's Slaven Bilic.
That is sure to add further spice to this month's fixture between the two sides at the London Stadium which, as far as Gray is concerned, is one the Mackems must win. 
"We've got Stoke, West Ham and Arsenal are our next three Premier League games. That’s 10 league games gone after that. No win in the first 10 games in the Premier League I think is criminal and I think that’s as far as we’ve got to go," the 42-year-old told Talksport.
"If we don't win in next three games... Stoke have found themselves in little dip of form, West Ham are not finding it great at home as well, maybe Arsenal you're looking at going to be the difficult one in the next thee games.
"Where does that leave David and Sunderland? That's the big question that's gonna be all the lips at Sunderland."
Sunderland-born Gray made close to 400 appearances for his hometown team and was part of a Black Cats' side that gained promotion to the top flight in 1999.
hrice capped by England, he later enjoyed permanent spells at Blackburn Rovers and Wolverhampton Wanderers before retiring seven years ago at Sheffield Wednesday.
Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland Michael_gray_sheffield_wednesday_substitute_234631
Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland Michael-Gray-Nick-Summerbee-Sunderland-Andy-Goldstein-talkSPORT

Back to top Go down

Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland Empty Re: Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-10-05, 5:28 am

I find the future of Moyes an extremely tough call.
I'm not his biggest fan and don't like his constant negative gloom.

However we can't keep on blaming the manager when we do nothing to support them.
Add in the terrible injury list and it seems very unfair to blame Moyes for the position we are in.
And if we do sack him who the hell do we replace him with?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunderland - Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland Empty Re: Micky Gray says no win in 10 league games would be criminal for David Moyes' Sunderland

Post  paddocklad on 2016-10-05, 8:33 am

paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-10-05, 8:13 pm

Who do we replace him with? Mr Gray thinks Ryan Giggs. And tell me, Mr Gray. Who do we get in after we sack Giggs?
STOP THE MERRY-GO-ROUND!!!
Keep the manager and look for the problem elsewhere. There must be a common denominator in all this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum