SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith EmptyToday at 3:14 pm by Kipper

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by barrowmackem

» Jack Ross
Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith EmptyToday at 9:56 am by Kipper

» Has Donald been told to zip it
Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 11
Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith EmptyYesterday at 9:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» FFP, FPP
Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith Empty2019-09-18, 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith

Go down

Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith Empty Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith

Post  Guest on 2016-09-15, 12:09 am

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/09/14/report-sunderland-plot-january-move-for-norwich-forward-steven-n/

he 30-year-old was on the Premier League side's radar in the summer.
Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith Steven_naismith_of_norwich_city_celebrates_scoring_their_fourth__269053
Steven Naismith

A report in the Daily Mirror has claimed that Sunderland plan to make a fresh move for Norwich City forward Steven Naismith during the January transfer window.
The 30-year-old was close to moving to the Stadium of Light during the summer, the Mirror reports, but the switch failed to materialise and he currently remains at Carrow Road.
Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith Norwichs_steven_naismith_in_action_with_watfords_ikechi_anya_145825
However, with the Scotland international not appearing for the Canaries in either of their games since the international break, the Mirror suggests that he is no longer in Alex Neil's plans, and that appears to have grabbed David Moyes' attention.
The Black Cats boss was the man who brought Naismith to the Premier League in 2012 as he completed a switch to Everton from Rangers, so he may be interested in moving up a division and working with Moyes once again, especially if it is clear that he is only on the periphery of Norwich's squad. 
Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith Evertons_steven_naismith_celebrates_scoring_their_first_goal_in__192337
Naismith worked under Moyes at Everton

Naismith has been a reliable performer for much of his career, and that would arguably be a benefit to Sunderland's squad as they look for the consistency that will keep them away from the bottom three.

SEE ALSO:

Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith Hulls_steve_harper_256513

Steve Harper claims he feels sorry for one Sunderland player

Who were the five winners on transfer deadline day?

Report: Sunderland and West Brom among five teams who want 29-year-old free agent defender

And if Moyes can bring the best out of him, he would undoubtedly give the club a much bigger threat going forward. 
Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith Sunderland_manager_david_moyes_before_the_match_260092
Sunderland manager David Moyes

Back to top Go down

Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith Empty Re: Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith

Post  Guest on 2016-09-15, 7:31 am

I am probably in a minority of ONE but this an okay signing for me .

Back to top Go down

Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith Empty Re: Report: Sunderland plot January move for Norwich forward Steven Naismith

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-09-15, 7:50 am

cretanmakem wrote:I am probably in a minority of ONE but this an okay signing for me .

Make that a minority of two

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2016-09-15, 8:16 am

cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:I am probably in a minority of ONE but this an okay signing for me .

Make that a minority of two

Just make sure you make a big enough offer for him, he's not very popular here!

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-09-15, 8:30 am

As a back up option from the bench I would be happy with this. But wish we had sorted it out this summer as don't think he is the guy to do a rescue act if we need it (which we won't, I am sure!)  tongue
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum