SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» ASTON VILLA V SUNDERLAND
Today at 3:04 pm by cyprussyd

» Coleman latest
Today at 2:48 pm by canary-dave

» Predictions Mid week 13
Today at 12:39 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Tony Pulis: West Brom sack head coach after Chelsea defeat
Today at 12:30 pm by Silvers

» When will it end
Today at 10:06 am by sunderpitt

» January recruits
Today at 9:14 am by Kipper

» Defoe
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by sunderpitt

» Quiz 73
Yesterday at 10:26 pm by Billy D

» Good read from Daniel Taylor
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Coleman and cash
Yesterday at 8:55 pm by Silvers

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

cyprussyd, MrRAWhite, sunderpitt, vinkel

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

QPR v Toon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QPR v Toon

Post  Silvers on 2016-09-13, 9:14 pm

Toon leading 5 - 0 (away from home) and still half an hour to go............

What a Face
avatar
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 14931
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : NE16

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Toon

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-09-13, 9:45 pm

Well done Newcastle

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42924
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Toon

Post  Nostalgic on 2016-09-13, 10:31 pm

Six lucky goals.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 79
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Toon

Post  Silvers on 2016-09-14, 12:00 am

we go there next Wednesday.......................
avatar
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 14931
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : NE16

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Toon

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-09-14, 7:45 am

We do indeed go there but under very different circumstances in a cup game of little importance.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42924
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Toon

Post  oldblackcat on 2016-09-14, 6:10 pm

cyprussyd wrote:We do indeed go there but under very different circumstances in a cup game of little importance.

True.....and if we win 6-0 or 1-0 the same thing happens...we progress to the next round

Obviously if we don't beat QPR by six goals our mag friends will be crowing about how they have the superior team even though they are in the Chumpionship Laughing
avatar
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 56
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Toon

Post  canary-dave on 2016-09-14, 6:30 pm

oldblackcat wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:We do indeed go there but under very different circumstances in a cup game of little importance.

True.....and if we win 6-0 or 1-0 the same thing happens...we progress to the next round

Obviously if we don't beat QPR by six goals our mag friends will be crowing about how they have the superior team even though they are in the Chumpionship Laughing

They should have a good team, they've spent enough bloody money on it!   Twisted Evil

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13497
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Toon

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2016-09-15, 3:36 am

canary-dave wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:We do indeed go there but under very different circumstances in a cup game of little importance.

True.....and if we win 6-0 or 1-0 the same thing happens...we progress to the next round

Obviously if we don't beat QPR by six goals our mag friends will be crowing about how they have the superior team even though they are in the Chumpionship Laughing

They should have a good team, they've spent enough bloody money on it!   Twisted Evil

And so should we given how much we pay our players  Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9441
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: QPR v Toon

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum