SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Accrington Stanley v Sunderland
steve - Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments EmptyToday at 2:13 pm by Hieronymus

» Sid MCFC an apology!
steve - Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments EmptyToday at 10:53 am by canary-dave

» Sunderland v Rotherham United
steve - Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments EmptyToday at 8:04 am by gil t azell

» Have i got my days mixed up
steve - Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments EmptyToday at 3:40 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Sunderland sue doctor for £13MILLION
steve - Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by fitz

» Geoffrey Boycott!
steve - Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by canary-dave

» Predictions week 07
steve - Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments EmptyYesterday at 7:49 am by oldblackcat

» Watmore
steve - Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments Empty2019-09-13, 9:12 pm by Nostalgic

» Yellowhammer
steve - Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments Empty2019-09-13, 12:23 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Rumours getting stronger
steve - Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments Empty2019-09-13, 10:44 am by gil t azell

Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments

Go down

steve - Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments Empty Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments

Post  Guest on 2016-09-12, 4:16 pm

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/09/12/steve-mcclaren-responds-to-david-moyes-comments/

Steve McClaren admires David Moyes’s honesty about Sunderland’s ambition in the Premier League this season.
steve - Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments Newcastle_manager_steve_mcclaren_163096
Steve McClaren at Newcastle United

Former Newcastle United head coach Steve McClaren said on the Sky Sports Now show on Sky Sports News HQ on Monday morning (broadcast from 10am, September 12, 2016) that David Moyes was right in being honest about Sunderland’s survival chances this season.
Moyes, who was appointed the Sunderland manager in the summer, was quoted as saying by The Chronicle last month that the Black Cats will be involved in therelegation battle this season.
While some will claim that the former Everton boss should not have been talked about relegation so early in the season, former Newcastle head coach McClaren has explained why the Scotsman was right.
steve - Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments Sunderland_manager_david_moyes_before_the_match_260209
Sunderland manager David Moyes

“Unless you have got the players, unless you have got the tools, and why, if you don’t think you have, why would you go out there and say, ‘Well, we are going to be alright this season, we are going to finish mid-table?’” said McClaren on the Sky Sports Now show on Sky Sports News HQ on Monday morning (broadcast from 10am, September 12, 2016).
“That just puts more expectations and pressure on yourself. Just be honest, be transparent, tell it how it is. It’s going to be a tough season again, but I think Moyes is the right man for the job.”
steve - Steve McClaren responds to David Moyes comments Sunderland_manager_david_moyes_before_the_match_269594
Sunderland have been involved in relegation battles for the past few years, and the signs are that the Black Cats are going to face a similar situation this season.
The Black Cats are second from bottom in the Premier League table at the moment with just a point from three matches.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum