SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

Billy D, canary-dave, cyprussyd, talcnturnip

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

A golfing story!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A golfing story!

Post  canary-dave on 2016-09-05, 11:08 am

Three New York surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.

One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in New York state. In my favorite case, a concert pianist lost seven fingers in an accident;I reattached them, and 8 months laterhe performed a private concert for the Queen of England.”

The second surgeon said.. "That's nothing. A young man lost an arm and both legs in an accident;I reattached them, and 2 years laterhe won a gold medal in track and field events in the Olympics.”

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a man was high on cocaine and marijuanaand he rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour.All I had left to work with was the man's blonde hair and the horse's ass. I was able to put them together, and now he's running for President of our country.”

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Re: A golfing story!

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-09-05, 11:35 am

lol! lol! lol!
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2016-09-05, 12:08 pm

canary-dave wrote:Three New York surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.

One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in New York state. In my favorite case, a concert pianist lost seven fingers in an accident;I reattached them, and 8 months laterhe performed a private concert for the Queen of England.”

The second surgeon said.. "That's nothing. A young man lost an arm and both legs in an accident;I reattached them, and 2 years laterhe won a gold medal in track and field events in the Olympics.”

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a man was high on cocaine and marijuanaand he rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour.All I had left to work with was the man's blonde hair and the horse's ass. I was able to put them together, and now he's running for President of our country.”

sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum