SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Charlton v Sunderland
The circus that is Sunderland EmptyToday at 5:05 am by canary-dave

» Come back Theresa
The circus that is Sunderland EmptyYesterday at 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
The circus that is Sunderland Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
The circus that is Sunderland Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
The circus that is Sunderland Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
The circus that is Sunderland Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
The circus that is Sunderland Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
The circus that is Sunderland Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
The circus that is Sunderland Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

» You are shit
The circus that is Sunderland Empty2019-05-20, 9:26 pm by Nostalgic

The circus that is Sunderland

Go down

The circus that is Sunderland Empty The circus that is Sunderland

Post  paddocklad on 2016-08-29, 10:03 pm

New season New CEO same problems we seem to have spent more time getting players out than in and with 2 days to go it is really worrying what is Martin Bain doing everyone and there auntie can see we are paper thin and playing the kids will do more long term damage than good I hope short doesn't see that as the answer or the fizzy pop league here we come short won't be able to dodge the silver bullet this time.
Look at Watford wba palace signing 4 & 5 quality players that can only improve them and Cut us further a drift,I have supported sunderland all my life and we've been through a lot of cheap over the years so our expectations arnt really that high but I have become so more disillusioned with those in charge of our wonderful club that I don't think I can be arsed with it anymore and done any more energy on a club whose directors just don't seem to give a toss about the team and its supporters
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

The circus that is Sunderland Empty Re: The circus that is Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-08-29, 11:18 pm

I'm not sure how we got here TBH.
I know about late start, Sam and England, past squandering of money but, new everything in place but same panic.

I think you know I'm Mr half full but even I am getting very twitchy.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2016-08-29, 11:54 pm

well. literally 48 hours to go...

..looking a bit iffy ...

as paddocklad said, we have been the least productive in adding quality to our squad...  (so far)

if nothing transpires SOON we will be checking/looking to see if there are  three squads which are weaker than ours...
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2016-08-30, 12:31 am

It's getting beyond a joke now and I have had enough......in life and in general I am a glass half full sort of person but I am just sick of being shafted by the current owner of our club who sees it as a commodity he can trade with like the rest of his business interests
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2016-08-30, 7:32 am

I think the Sam saga has messed up the transfer dealings this season....Moyes has had to come in and in a short space of time asses the squad and identify where we need strengthening...the easy part some people might say,the hard part is getting the players we need in...maybe we aren't willing to pay the cash (M'Vila?) or aren't willing to pay stupid wages,I don't know...time is running out and after the end of last season I had hopes that we wouldn't be involved in a struggle this season, but unless we can get a couple of players in before the window shuts I'm afraid that may be the case....like most people I'm beginning to become a little worried but until the window shuts I'll stay positive....you've got to haven't you???
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2016-08-30, 8:10 am

We have to laugh a bit too....
Every year we are ALL privately optimistic that the coming season will be a bit of a lift off..

But never a dull moment; we have 17th to aim for .. once again...

Haway the lads !

Very Happy
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-08-30, 11:59 am

silvers wrote:We have to laugh a bit too....
Every year we are ALL privately optimistic that the coming season will be a bit of a lift off..

Haway the lads !

Very Happy
That shower of shit do not deserve premier league football silvers....we are truly a disgrace....an embarrassment to great supporters who deserve better. Surely we had contingency plans, obviously not though. Really disappointed is not nearly how I feel looking forward to the odd win here and there and the odd draw....cant blame the half decent players for jumping ship and once iborra did his home work on us a little bit he"ll of been like" bollocks that".... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2016-08-30, 3:04 pm

Roker roar wrote:

Haway the lads !

Very Happy
That shower of shit do not deserve premier league football silvers....we are truly a disgrace....an embarrassment to great supporters who deserve better. Surely we had contingency plans, obviously not though. Really disappointed is not nearly how I feel looking forward to the odd win here and there and the odd draw....cant blame the half decent players for jumping ship and once iborra did his home work on us a little bit he"ll of been like" bollocks that".... Laughing

Its all bit depressing is it not. I automatically renew my season ticket and pay in instalments...if I cancel now am I due to pay the rest of the money? Does anyone know?
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-08-30, 3:16 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
Roker roar wrote:

Haway the lads !

Very Happy

Its all bit depressing is it not. I automatically renew my season ticket and pay in instalments...if I cancel now am I due to pay the rest of the money? Does anyone know?
I woukd imagine you will have to give notice, just cancel direct debit after you ring them.

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2016-08-30, 5:25 pm

This has Aston villa written all over it
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content