SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Lee Cattermole
Joe Hart EmptyToday at 1:49 am by Nostalgic

» Charlton v Sunderland
Joe Hart EmptyYesterday at 8:22 pm by Nostalgic

» Come back Theresa
Joe Hart Empty2019-05-24, 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Joe Hart Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Joe Hart Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Joe Hart Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Joe Hart Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Joe Hart Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Joe Hart Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Joe Hart Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

Joe Hart

Go down

Joe Hart Empty Joe Hart

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-08-27, 8:03 am

Your weekend challenge..

can you give me one reason why Mr Hart wojld decide that Sunderland would be a great career move?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Joe Hart Empty Re: Joe Hart

Post  Mackemneil on 2016-08-27, 8:23 am

Playing Premiership football on a regular basis and retaining the England jersey.

A short-term loan move to prove that he is still number 1 keeper in England.
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2016-08-27, 8:39 am

I am finding football to be more and more puzzling. A premier goalkeeper who is replaced by an average one who is only better in being a sweeper keeper for an outlay of 14m quid and the pay about 90k a week to get rid of the unwanted player. I don't think Hart is beyond being trained up in that role but when you have money to burn expense is no object.

Hart is no better or worse than Neuer at Bayern IMHO so Guardiol's thinking seems a bit off centre.

In our case I don't think we need Hart but maybe signing Harper as a failsafe just in case would be prudent.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-08-27, 9:12 am

Nostalgic wrote:I am finding football to be more and more puzzling. A premier goalkeeper who is replaced by an average one who is only better in being a sweeper keeper for an outlay of 14m quid and the pay about 90k a week to get rid of the unwanted player. I don't think Hart is beyond being trained up in that role but when you have money to burn expense is no object.

Hart is no better or worse than Neuer at Bayern IMHO so Guardiol's thinking seems a bit off centre.

In our case I don't think we need Hart but maybe signing Harper as a failsafe just in case would be prudent.
Neuer is a far better keeper than Hart IMHO. 

I don't really know much about Bravo but at 6ft tall I think he is short for the Premier League and it is a risk bringing a player from Spanish leagues for such an important position. Plus woud Barcelona sell him if they really rated him? Hmm...

Hart has lost confidence and has not developed in last few years but he could be worked with, to make him what Guardiola wants. But it seems in the modern world there is no time to train up, they need what they consider to be the finished article to ensure the team reaches the Champions League and is challenging for Premier League. And for the Sheiks money is no object, they merely crave the prestige of a winning team. I don't quite know how they get round FFP mind!

Harper has just signed for Newcastle again as an academy coach, and is doing some football reporting duties wth Look North so think he has now hung up his boots for good
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2016-08-27, 9:39 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:I am finding football to be more and more puzzling. A premier goalkeeper who is replaced by an average one who is only better in being a sweeper keeper for an outlay of 14m quid and the pay about 90k a week to get rid of the unwanted player. I don't think Hart is beyond being trained up in that role but when you have money to burn expense is no object.

1) Neuer is a far better keeper than Hart IMHO. 

I don't really know much about Bravo but at 6ft tall I think he is short for the Premier League and it is a risk bringing a player from Spanish leagues for such an important position. Plus woud Barcelona sell him if they really rated him? Hmm...

Hart has lost confidence and has not developed in last few years but he could be worked with, to make him what Guardiola wants. But it seems in the modern world there is no time to train up, they need what they consider to be the finished article to ensure the team reaches the Champions League and is challenging for Premier League. And for the Sheiks money is no object, they merely crave the prestige of a winning team. 2) I don't quite know how they get round FFP mind!

Harper has just signed for Newcastle again as an academy coach, and is doing some football reporting duties wth Look North so think he has now hung up his boots for good

1) IMHO ......far to polite H. Neuer is rated #1 in the World 
2) easy pezzy lemon squezzy ......The easiest is with shirt sales as another team whom plays in blue pulled off a few season back  Suspect

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-08-27, 9:46 am

If Hart does come what does that say to Pickford? Who has bided his time and will now take his chance hopefully. Reckon Hart will go abroad as the lower teams in PL will not afford his wages (can't see City paying three quarters of his weekly wage) and, the higher teams will/ could be in direct competition with City for Europe places so they will not want that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-08-27, 10:13 am

talcnturnip wrote:If Hart does come what does that say to Pickford? Who has bided his time and will now take his chance hopefully. Reckon Hart will go abroad as the lower teams in PL will not afford his wages (can't see City paying three quarters of his weekly wage) and, the higher teams will/ could be in direct competition with City for Europe places so they will not want that.
Hart will not come to Sunderland - the graveyard for England hopes  tongue

I agree Hart will be better off to go abroad but maybe not till January. But you know it would not surprise me to see him stay at City. Bravo may yet turn out to be a big mistake. It is a big difference  being a sweeper keeper in La Liga than the English Premier League and I think Pep may have underestimated that.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2016-08-27, 10:15 am

yes he would get plenty of practice, waste of money unless City were paying most of his wages and then again a great chance to develop our own star in the making, it has to be done sometime and now is his chance. We bought the Ming at Pickfords age, he is old enough now to kick on and make that posision his own. He will make mistakes hope everyone gives him some slack.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum