SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
Moyes is right IMO EmptyToday at 3:13 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» To those at the game tonight
Moyes is right IMO EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by wanderer

» Tests, tests and more bloody tests!
Moyes is right IMO EmptyYesterday at 10:27 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» A very good morning one and all
Moyes is right IMO EmptyYesterday at 9:55 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» A very happy birthday!
Moyes is right IMO EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by fulwellend47

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
Moyes is right IMO EmptyYesterday at 9:25 am by Sid MCFC

» Predictions Mid week 12
Moyes is right IMO EmptyYesterday at 7:58 am by Lever Malone

» Results week 12
Moyes is right IMO Empty2019-10-21, 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions week 13
Moyes is right IMO Empty2019-10-21, 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
Moyes is right IMO Empty2019-10-21, 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

Moyes is right IMO

Go down

Moyes is right IMO Empty Moyes is right IMO

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-08-11, 11:22 am

I read a lot about lack of ambition, poor signings even Moyes selling Kone to Everton to do his old club a favour.

we think Sunderland are a great vlub in a great area but, we are fans.

Truth is we are a club that changes managers every year, fight relegation every year in an srea seen by many as a bleak dark place.

that's Moyes dtarting point and let's remember he started late.

his task next season is to build a team that finishes mid table, if Short gave him the cash to buy Progba and Stones, would they come?

people are panicking but we have two weeks left of the transfer window. Kone is hoing or staying depending on what paper you read.

I liked Moyes last week and still like him this week but its not easy, he needs time.

I'm told that the two united lads are crap, no better than what we have so why on earth did Moyes buy them? One answer could be because he knows better than us.

Short wont spend, how do we know, he mayhave sanctioned a massive bid for a player but that player prefers London, Madrid,  Manchester or Liverpool.  Let's be honest many reading this have opted to live away from Sunderland and the northeast. 

My advice, enjoy Saturday and get youself a ticket for the Boro game.

support the mansger and players we have

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Moyes is right IMO Empty Re: Moyes is right IMO

Post  Guest on 2016-08-11, 12:45 pm

Moyes can only manage with the tools given to him....

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-08-11, 1:29 pm

If you listen to Donald love's interview he actually states, " moyes is looking to bring young players in and also use the lads from the u21's.....great eh...no m'vila no forward we desperately need well of any quality anyway....poor defoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-08-11, 1:55 pm

Roker roar wrote:If you listen to Donald love's interview he actually states, " moyes is looking to bring young players in and also use the lads from the u21's.....great eh...no m'vila no forward we desperately need well of any quality anyway....poor defoe.
So he said no M'Villa and no experienced players, thats quite a shocker

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-08-11, 2:20 pm

David Moyes has tipped Paddy McNair and Donald Love as ones for the future stating that both players can achieve big things on Wearside.
The young duo joined Sunderland from Manchester United on Wednesday putting pen to paper on four-year deals, and speaking to safc.com the Sunderland manager shared his thoughts on his second and third signings.
Both 21, the versatile duo can operate in defence and midfield providing competition within the squad as well as a youthful balance.
“Paddy is young, athletic and is improving all the time and he’s got experience playing for Manchester United,” said Moyes. “I’ve had a look through history and some of the best boys to come here over the years have been from Manchester United; even if you look at how well John O’Shea and Wes Brown have done and then back to people who have been on loan like Danny Welbeck and many more.
“From that point of view, I hope that Paddy and Donald will follow in their footsteps and be a big success for us.”
The Sunderland manager also explained where he sees both players fitting in as his squad continues to take shape ahead of the 2016-17 season.
“I see Paddy as more of a midfield player at the moment – he played with Northern Ireland as a midfield player – and he can also do two or three jobs.
“We may need to use him in some other positions at the moment while we are aiming to add to our squad, but we want to give him a bit of time to settle in.”
He continued: He’s also a Northern Ireland international and we want to try and bring as many international players to the club as we can, so he’s for the future as well as just now.”
“Donald Love is another young one who can play at right full-back, which we know we need to strengthen in, or in midfield.
“He’s come highly recommended, again a young one, and one that I hope we can improve.
“I want to add some young players to the squad as well as some senior players, so both of them have got really good potential and the opportunity to improve.”

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-08-11, 4:28 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Roker roar wrote:If you listen to Donald love's interview he actually states, " moyes is looking to bring young players in and also use the lads from the u21's.....great eh...no m'vila no forward we desperately need well of any quality anyway....poor defoe.
So he said no M'Villa and no experienced players, thats quite a shocker
Listen too it Syd, sure it can't be hard to find....insinuates no experienced players will be signed, only youth and will be using players from the u21's. Only reporting what I listened too....you?

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2016-08-11, 8:04 pm

cyprussyd wrote:David Moyes has tipped Paddy McNair and Donald Love as ones for the future stating that both players can achieve big things on Wearside.
The young duo joined Sunderland from Manchester United on Wednesday putting pen to paper on four-year deals, and speaking to safc.com the Sunderland manager shared his thoughts on his second and third signings.
Both 21, the versatile duo can operate in defence and midfield providing competition within the squad as well as a youthful balance.
“Paddy is young, athletic and is improving all the time and he’s got experience playing for Manchester United,” said Moyes. “I’ve had a look through history and some of the best boys to come here over the years have been from Manchester United; even if you look at how well John O’Shea and Wes Brown have done and then back to people who have been on loan like Danny Welbeck and many more.
“From that point of view, I hope that Paddy and Donald will follow in their footsteps and be a big success for us.”
The Sunderland manager also explained where he sees both players fitting in as his squad continues to take shape ahead of the 2016-17 season.
“I see Paddy as more of a midfield player at the moment – he played with Northern Ireland as a midfield player – and he can also do two or three jobs.
“We may need to use him in some other positions at the moment while we are aiming to add to our squad, but we want to give him a bit of time to settle in.”
He continued: He’s also a Northern Ireland international and we want to try and bring as many international players to the club as we can, so he’s for the future as well as just now.”
“Donald Love is another young one who can play at right full-back, which we know we need to strengthen in, or in midfield.
“He’s come highly recommended, again a young one, and one that I hope we can improve.
“I want to add some young players to the squad as well as some senior players, so both of them have got really good potential and the opportunity to improve.”
Read the last paragraph...."I want to add some young players to the squad AS WELL AS SOME SENIOR PLAYERS.........where does that say we're only going to use kids?
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum