SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Charlton v Sunderland
Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila EmptyToday at 5:05 am by canary-dave

» Come back Theresa
Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila EmptyYesterday at 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

» You are shit
Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila Empty2019-05-20, 9:26 pm by Nostalgic

Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila

Go down

Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila Empty Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila

Post  Silvers on 2016-07-30, 6:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to the Chronicle, Sunderland are not keen on paying £5 million for Yann M’Vila as he is out of contract at the end of this year.
The midfielder spent last season on loan with the Black Cats, putting in a series of impressive displays as they escaped relegation under Sam Allardyce.
Both parties are keen on him making a permanent switch this this summer, even after David Moyes replaced Allardyce at the helm when he left to manage England.
So far a deal has not been struck though, with the player stuck in limbo at current club Rubin Kazan.
He has no future at the Russian side, but they are refusing to lower their £5 million asking price.
And according to the Chronicle, Sunderland are unwilling to pay that price at this moment in time.
They are resistant to using a chunk of their current transfer budget on a player who will be available on a free transfer in the January transfer window.
Unless Rubin decide to lower their price, it is possible that Moyes will target someone else and bide his time over M’Vila.
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila Empty Re: Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila

Post  sunderpitt on 2016-07-30, 6:29 pm

Is Ellis Short = Learner of Vile....he has to spend/invest to accumulate

Otherwise we are always going to be bottom feeders/relegation fodder.

I keep hoping we will go.for it with the likes of say Bentele.....but as time goes by it looks less and less likely
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila Empty Re: Report: Sunderland not keen on £5 million fee for M'Vila

Post  Mackemneil on 2016-07-30, 8:21 pm

I don't believe this report, still think we will have him in a few days time. If we were prepared to pay £1m to loan him for a year, then to sign him for 4 or 5 m for a 4 or 5 year contract, is to me, worth every penny.

Moyes will be back at his desk at SOL and hopefully, with Bain, will now start to bring a few in.
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2016-07-31, 9:11 am

It looks like we've got to wait and see who cracks first....in 6 months they'll lose him for nothing...we can't wait 6 months
hopefully we're working on a compromise
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2016-07-31, 9:39 am

I can understand Ellis on principle not wanting to pay five mill for a player that is almost out of contract but he is a 15-20 mil player in my opinion. JUST GET HIM IN. He luvs us, we luv him and he's way above our level if truth be told.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2016-07-31, 10:24 am

gil t azell wrote:I can understand Ellis on principle not wanting to pay five mill for a player that is almost out of contract but he is a 15-20 mil player in my opinion. JUST GET HIM IN. He luvs us, we luv him and he's way above our level if truth be told.
not having a go gil but i hate that wording Mad  What is our level? apart from the big boys say top 7 i see us in the next batch and no M Vila is not above our level he is right on our level.
We may hang on until Jan to get him but its a risky manoeuvre as other clubs will be in for him without a doubt and we could well miss out.
I think the clubs will eventually come to an agreement.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2016-07-31, 11:57 am

barrowmackem wrote:
gil t azell wrote:I can understand Ellis on principle not wanting to pay five mill for a player that is almost out of contract but he is a 15-20 mil player in my opinion. JUST GET HIM IN. He luvs us, we luv him and he's way above our level if truth be told.
not having a go gil but i hate that wording Mad  What is our level? apart from the big boys say top 7 i see us in the next batch and no M Vila is not above our level he is right on our level.
We may hang on until Jan to get him but its a risky manoeuvre as other clubs will be in for him without a doubt and we could well miss out.
I think the clubs will eventually come to an agreement.
I mean he was way above anything we had until Xmas. The pace of the  EPL then caught up with him and he flagged a bit but came back to form again. 
In my opinion he is a top 7/8 team player. I am surprised nobody else has come in for him. He would be good at Arsenal in the Viera type player. They have all the fancy players but no hardman who does the work nobody likes. 
With the inclusion of our Jan signings he maybe isnt the stand out player now but he has deffo helped raise our level imo.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2016-07-31, 12:00 pm

I'll be very disappointed if our new CEO can't finalise this...
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-07-31, 7:34 pm

silvers wrote:I'll be very disappointed if our new CEO can't finalise this...
Understatement of the year. I will cry...... a lot .....  Crying or Very sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum