SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Mourinho sore loser
Today at 8:46 am by sunderpitt

» 80 is special
Today at 8:35 am by Billy D

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM
Today at 6:02 am by sunderpitt

» Wolverhampton Wanderers V Sunderland AFC Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by Kipper

» Walking Fottball
Yesterday at 6:09 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» I know we should be the last to call anyone
Yesterday at 8:58 am by oldblackcat

» Jermain Defoe World Class Goal for Bournemouth Against Palace .
Yesterday at 8:49 am by oldblackcat

» January target ?
Yesterday at 8:33 am by cretanmakem

» Quiz 75
2017-12-09, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» It's bloody cold
2017-12-09, 8:35 pm by Billy D

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

Billy D, sunderpitt, Vincemac

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Vincemac - Techie Trouble!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vincemac - Techie Trouble!

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-07-25, 2:04 pm

Vincemac wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Done everything up send all
Then what do I do
Works this time but tried ten times before it worked going to try again I'll get this pic lark right soon
Hi Vince you managed to post this pic of quite a cute dog on the Transfer Tit Bit thread so not sure if the dog is signing for us, or if you meant to post it elsewhere!  Very Happy 

Sorry I can't help with your tech difficulties as I know you use an iPad and I have no idea about them. But I do know its a lot easier to use the desktop (classic) site rather than the mobile site when trying to respond to posts or start new threads. 

When I view Sundermad on my Android Samsung tablet, if it is on the blue mobile version, I look in the top right hand corner of the screen and there is a little down arrow. Tap that and you get three options - Home - Log Out - Classic version. Tap on Classic version and hopefully you will be able to use the site just like on your desktop or laptop. Hope that works on your iPad as well. if not maybe other iPad users can help?
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Re: Vincemac - Techie Trouble!

Post  Vincemac on 2016-08-01, 9:24 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Then what do I do
Works this time but tried ten times before it worked going to try again I'll get this pic lark right soon
Hi Vince you managed to post this pic of quite a cute dog on the Transfer Tit Bit thread so not sure if the dog is signing for us, or if you meant to post it elsewhere!  Very Happy 

Sorry I can't help with your tech difficulties as I know you use an iPad and I have no idea about them. But I do know its a lot easier to use the desktop (classic) site rather than the mobile site when trying to respond to posts or start new threads. 

When I view Sundermad on my Android Samsung tablet, if it is on the blue mobile version, I look in the top right hand corner of the screen and there is a little down arrow. Tap that and you get three options - Home - Log Out - Classic version. Tap on Classic version and hopefully you will be able to use the site just like on your desktop or laptop. Hope that works on your iPad as well. if not maybe other iPad users can help?

Il try again to post a pic I think I have mastered it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-08-01, 9:35 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Then what do I do

Il try again to post a pic I think I have mastered it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Woohoo! You have done it! like
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top