SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Charlton v Sunderland
Allardyce gone ..... so what ? EmptyToday at 5:05 am by canary-dave

» Come back Theresa
Allardyce gone ..... so what ? EmptyYesterday at 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Allardyce gone ..... so what ? Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Allardyce gone ..... so what ? Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Allardyce gone ..... so what ? Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Allardyce gone ..... so what ? Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Allardyce gone ..... so what ? Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Allardyce gone ..... so what ? Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Allardyce gone ..... so what ? Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

» You are shit
Allardyce gone ..... so what ? Empty2019-05-20, 9:26 pm by Nostalgic

Allardyce gone ..... so what ?

Go down

Allardyce gone ..... so what ? Empty Allardyce gone ..... so what ?

Post  cretanmakem on 2016-07-18, 5:12 pm

I read the posts every day on this site ,,,, why ?
Simple YOU ALL CARE about SAFC . 
I haven't posted for ,,,, a long long time , the reason ? quite simple I was not a fan of Sam coming and decided rather than my usual 'blast' of bollox and frustration I would listen to others views and digest . 
Well now it looks a forgone conclusion that Sam is on his way ( @ 8/1 I had a few quid ) I can say as a 'non' fan of his pre SAFC I will be upset . 
Big Sam has done a fkn marvellous job for OUR club , he has got the ones we like ,  playing , he got the ones we hoped could play playing and he has got rid of those we wanted  ,,,,,,  GONE . GONE . Let alone those signings that will be imortalised by us and our kin .
If his desire is to lead England to glory then who has any right to stop him in his hour of need . I wish him well ( as a complete atheist I doubt I could say  God bless him , but it or a similar statement is genuine from me ) .
Now where does that leave us ? 
Well after MON , DI , POY N Dick it leaves us in a bloody much better place than any of them did, yes I know we have no new blood and if be truthful we have lost one or two we thought our own ( Yedlin and MVila for me ) . But the decks have been pretty well cleared of dross and shyte  . 
Is it a problem we go into another campaign with yet another new manager ? For me the answer is no , as long as that man is Moyes . 
Big Sam if he goes has shown what can be , he has revitalised not only the club but the fans and his legacy can be carried forth by a man similar to him , a man who can take an average team work it to death and get them above mid table . 
Big Sam has set the foundation stone and I thank him , I want him to stay , if he cannot ( and I reckon he is more needed by England than by SAFC ) then we need to look for once in our recent history at a staballising force and that is Mr David Moyes .

Sam if you do leave , good luck . If it goes tits up , we are talking FA here and those dumb fks will go for Klinsman cos they know no better , then you stay with us Big Fella and take us to mid table mediocrity , we are passionate and not stupid you will do for us . 

So Sam or David , I am looking forward to this forthcoming season .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Allardyce gone ..... so what ? Empty Re: Allardyce gone ..... so what ?

Post  sunderpitt on 2016-07-18, 6:10 pm

cretanmakem wrote:I read the posts every day on this site ,,,, why ?
I haven't posted for ,,,, a long long time , the reason ? quite simple I was not a fan of Sam coming and decided rather than my usual 'blast' of bollox and frustration I would listen to others views and digest . 
Well now it looks a forgone conclusion that Sam is on his way ( @ 8/1 I had a few quid ) I can say as a 'non' fan of his pre SAFC I will be upset . 
Big Sam has done a fkn marvellous job for OUR club , he has got the ones we like ,  playing , he got the ones we hoped could play playing and he has got rid of those we wanted  ,,,,,,  GONE . GONE . Let alone those signings that will be imortalised by us and our kin .
If his desire is to lead England to glory then who has any right to stop him in his hour of need . I wish him well ( as a complete atheist I doubt I could say  God bless him , but it or a similar statement is genuine from me ) .
Well after MON , DI , POY N Dick it leaves us in a bloody much better place than any of them did, yes I know we have no new blood and if be truthful we have lost one or two we thought our own ( Yedlin and MVila for me ) . But the decks have been pretty well cleared of dross and shyte  . 
Is it a problem we go into another campaign with yet another new manager ? For me the answer is no , as long as that man is Moyes . 
Big Sam if he goes has shown what can be , he has revitalised not only the club but the fans and his legacy can be carried forth by a man similar to him , a man who can take an average team work it to death and get them above mid table . 
Big Sam has set the foundation stone and I thank him , I want him to stay , if he cannot ( and I reckon he is more needed by England than by SAFC ) then we need to look for once in our recent history at a staballising force and that is Mr David Moyes .

Sam if you do leave , good luck . If it goes tits up , we are talking FA here and those dumb fks will go for Klinsman cos they know no better , then you stay with us Big Fella and take us to mid table mediocrity , we are passionate and not stupid you will do for us . 

sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rovertsafc on 2016-07-18, 7:06 pm

cretanmakem wrote:I read the posts every day on this site ,,,, why ?

Well stated Very Happy like
Rovertsafc
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2016-07-18, 9:20 pm

As well as a good post ya a good poster. 

Get back on more.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-07-18, 10:15 pm

gil t azell wrote:As well as a good post ya a good poster. 

Get back on more.
What he said!  Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2016-07-18, 10:41 pm

The OP sums everything up for me, but isn't it odd that this time last year or so we were clamouring for DA to come back yet seem to be ambivalent about Sam. Maybe like me a lot of you would feel a little proud that our manager, albeit for a short time, is given the call to save English football as he mostly fits the FA model. 

More so that he has at least left a legacy, especially after the January dealings, that we could build on.  My choice for the manager is irrelevant  but anyone following on from Sam would do well to build on the team spirit we have now and not change the emerging style of play too drastically.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2016-07-19, 5:26 am

From BBC gossip column!

Sunderland supporters' group "Love Sunderland" enlisted the help of 2010 X Factor contestant Wagner to deliver a "Please Don't Go" message to manager Sam Allardyce after he was interviewed for the England job.(Newcastle Chronicle)

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-07-19, 6:20 am

Even in Corfu I'm hearing Sam has quit

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum