SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
PRE SEASON EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
PRE SEASON EmptyToday at 3:14 pm by Kipper

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
PRE SEASON EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by barrowmackem

» Jack Ross
PRE SEASON EmptyToday at 9:56 am by Kipper

» Has Donald been told to zip it
PRE SEASON EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 11
PRE SEASON EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
PRE SEASON EmptyYesterday at 9:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
PRE SEASON EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» FFP, FPP
PRE SEASON EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
PRE SEASON Empty2019-09-18, 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

PRE SEASON

Go down

PRE SEASON Empty PRE SEASON

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-06-21, 12:26 pm

Sunderland to face Borussia Dortmund

Published: 21 June, 2016
by Oscar Chamberlain

Black Cats to take on Borussia Dortmund.
Sunderland AFC will face Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund in their final pre-season game before the commencement of the 2016-17 Premier League season. 
The Black Cats will play the German side at the Cashpoint Arena in Austria, the home of SC Rheindorf Altach, on Friday 05 August, at 7pm local time.
The game completes Sam Allardyce’s pre-season preparations ahead of the opening game of the new campaign, when his side faces Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City. 
Ticket information will be confirmed shortly and Sunderland supporters are advised to check the club’s website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all the latest news and information on pre-season.

SUNDERLAND AFC’S PRE-SEASON SCHEDULE (kick offs are local time):

Hartlepool United - Wednesday 20th July, 7.30pm, Victoria Park
Rotherham United - Saturday 23rd July, 3pm, AESSEAL New York Stadium

FC Stade Nyonnais - Monday 25th July, 7pm, venue TBC

Dijon FCO - Wednesday 27th July, KO TBC, venue TBC

Montpellier HSC - Saturday 30th July, KO TBC, venue TBC
Borussia Dortmund - Friday 5 August, KO 7pm, Cashpoint Arena, Altach, Austria

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

PRE SEASON Empty Re: PRE SEASON

Post  Guest on 2016-06-21, 3:12 pm

Nyon is less than 20 miles from Geneva. Please let the game on 25th July against Stade Nyonnais be in Nyon! There's a canny little stadium opposite the UEFA headquarters. Geneva has a 30,000-capacity stadium which we could probably fill, couldn't we?

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-06-21, 3:15 pm

chatsnoirs wrote:Nyon is less than 20 miles from Geneva. Please let the game on 25th July against Stade Nyonnais be in Nyon! There's a canny little stadium opposite the UEFA headquarters. Geneva has a 30,000-capacity stadium which we could probably fill, couldn't we?

I know all games are to be played at neutral grounds around lake Geneva

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-06-21, 3:20 pm

What!? Brilliant! Keep me posted as to exact venues.
Allez les Lads!

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-06-21, 3:41 pm

chatsnoirs wrote:What!? Brilliant! Keep me posted as to exact venues.
Allez les Lads!

Will do

For fans planning to travel to the three pre-season games, please be advised that the fixtures will be staged around Lake Geneva and the surrounding area. We hope to be able to confirm the details as soon as possible.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-06-21, 6:39 pm

This all sounds a lot better pre-season  than last year....We should be able to start on the B of bang and get some points in the first 6 games.... (Will make a change ) although neither Chitty or the Smoggies as the first two games will be easy

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-06-21, 9:25 pm

Sunderland AFC will face Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund in their final pre-season game before the commencement of the 2016-17 Premier League season. The Black Cats will play the German side at the Cashpoint Arena in Austria, the home of SC Rheindorf Altach, on Friday 05 August, at 7pm local time. The game completes Sam Allardyce’s pre-season preparations ahead of the opening game of the new campaign, when his side faces Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City. Ticket information will be confirmed shortly and Sunderland supporters are advised to check the club’s website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for all the latest news and information on pre-season.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-06-27, 2:44 pm

Pre-season venues confirmed

Published: 27 June, 2016
by Oscar Chamberlain

Venues confirmed for pre-season outings.
The venues for Sunderland AFC’s trio of games in France next month have now been confirmed.
The week-long trip begins when the Black Cats take on FC Stade Nyonnais on Monday 25 July, followed by Dijon FCO on Wednesday 27 July.
Both games will take place at the Stade Camille-Fournier, Évian-les-Bains. The tour concludes with a fixture against Montpellier HSC on Saturday 30 July at the Stade Jacques Forestier in Aix-les-Bains.
The three stadia are located in and around the Lake Geneva area and are neutral venues, not the home stadia of the teams involved. Tickets will be priced at £12 for adults and £6 for under 16s and over 65s.
Added to the three French games, the Black Cats will play Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund at the Cashpoint Arena in Austria, on Friday 5 August.
Further ticket details will be announced in due course and Sunderland supporters are advised to visit safc.com for all the latest news and information on pre-season.
SUNDERLAND AFC’S PRE-SEASON SCHEDULE (KO times listed in local time)
Hartlepool United - Wednesday 20th July, 7.30pm, Victoria Park
Rotherham United - Saturday 23rd July, 3pm, AESSEAL New York Stadium
FC Stade Nyonnais - Monday 25th July, 7.30pm, Stade Camille-Fournier, Évian-les-Bains 
Dijon FCO - Wednesday 27th July, 6pm, venue Stade Camille-Fournier, Évian-les-Bains
Montpellier HSC - Saturday 30th July, 6pm, Stade Jacques Forestier, Aix-les-Bains
Borussia Dortmund - Friday 5 August, KO 7pm, Cashpoint Arena, Altach, Austria.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-06-27, 3:55 pm

Brilliant! Thanks for the info, Syd.
My daughter was born in Evian on the banks of Lake Geneva so to see the lads in the city that offered me the most memorable experience of my life will be special.
Aix-les-Bains is not on Lake Geneva but on a little lake of its own surrounded by mountains about an hour south of Geneva.
If you can get out here, you will love it and if it's a clear blue sky like today, well, idyllic.
I have a massive smile on my face?

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-06-30, 6:37 am

Tickets on sale for domestic friendlies

Published: 29 June, 2016
by Oscar Chamberlain

Ticket information for pre-season outings.
Ticket details have been confirmed for Sunderland AFC’s two domestic pre-season friendlies against Hartlepool United and Rotherham United.
Sam Allardyce’s men begin their preparations at Victoria Park on Wednesday 20 July when they face Pools in a 7.30pm kick-off, with tickets for the game priced at £10 for adults and £5 for over 60s & under 16s.
Three days later the Black Cats head to the AESSEAL New York Stadium to face the Millers at 3pm on Saturday 23 July.
Tickets for the game in South Yorkshire are priced at £13 for adults, £8 for over 60s and £1 for under 16s.  
Both games will be sold using the Black Cat Points system initially, with the first phase beginning on Thursday 30 June. 
Season card holders can apply as per the dates below. All phases are subject to availability:
Five or more Black Cat points – Thursday 30 June, 9am to Monday 4 July, 5pm 
2016-17 season card holders – Tuesday 5 July, 9am to Friday 8 July, 5pm

Should any tickets remain after the first two phases of sale, then a general sale will commence at 9am on Monday 11 July.
Supporters can purchase tickets in person at the Stadium of Light ticket office, by calling 0871 911 1973 or online at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
All tickets are sold subject to ground regulations.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-07-22, 7:50 am

Ticket information ahead of Sunderland AFC’s four overseas pre-season friendlies.  
The Black Cats will play a trio of games in France around the Lake Geneva area, between 25-30 July, before facing German giants Borussia Dortmund in Austria a week later.  
Supporters are advised that there will be no tickets on sale on the day at any of the games. Tickets must be purchased in advance.  
The week-long trip to France begins when the Black Cats take on FC Stade Nyonnais on Monday 25 July (7.30pm), followed by Dijon FCO on Wednesday 27 July (6pm).
Both games will take place at the Stade Camille-Fournier, Évian-les-Bains.
The tour concludes with a fixture against Montpellier HSC on Saturday 30 July (6pm), at the Stade Jacques Forestier in Aix-les-Bains.  
Tickets are priced at £12 for adults and £6 for under 16s and over 65s.
Supporters can purchase tickets in-person at the Stadium of Light ticket office, by calling0871 911 1973 or via the online ticket office.   
Tickets for the Borussia Dortmund game, which will take place at the Cashpoint Arena in Austria, the home of SC Rheindorf Altach, on Friday 5 August, at 7pm local time, can only be purchased online via this link and are not available from Sunderland AFC.  
Sunderland supporters have been allocated SECTOR F and north stand terrace of the stadium and tickets can be booked via https://tickets.scra.at/.  
Prices for the Borussia Dortmund game are as follows:
Sector F (seats)
Adult: 40,00€
Over 65s: 30,00€
Junior (U14 yrs): 20,00€  
North Stand (standing terraces)
Adult: 21,00€
Over 65: 15,00€
Junior (U14 yrs): 10,00€  
When ordering online, supporters should select the "Print Tickets at Home" as the delivery method. They can then print their match ticket from your own printer.  
Payment can be made by Paypal, credit card or online transfer.  
Proof of eligibility for concession prices will be asked for on entry to the stadium and supporters should carry a copy of their passport or birth certificate.  
Supporters should purchase their tickets in advance as tickets will not be available at the stadium.  
All tickets are sold subject to ground regulations.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-07-22, 8:08 am

Thanks for the info, Syd.
I have been informed by the Évian Tourism Office that I will be able to buy tickets at the ground one hour before the match. 
Pity we won't be seeing Sam but I'll be perfectly happy if it's David Moyes.
Isn't it a coincidence that the new manager's second game will be a derby match? Does this mean that we are assured of ensuring survival on the penultimate day of the season at home to Swansea after wins against Watford (a), Leicester (a),  ManU  (h),  WHU (h), and Hull (a)? Looks feasible so we can have a season of optimism!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum