SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» I had a dream
Today at 2:26 pm by Hieronymus

» 4.50 Saturday and then
Today at 2:22 pm by cyprussyd

» Grayson out
Today at 2:00 pm by cyprussyd

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 10:25 am by Silvers

» Mr H will be delighted
Today at 9:57 am by Hieronymus

» Some good news
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

» Universal Credit
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol City/Bolton
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by sunderpitt

» word is
Yesterday at 6:51 pm by talcnturnip

» Corbyn in Brussels.
Yesterday at 6:18 pm by Silvers

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

canary-dave, cyprussyd, Hieronymus, oldblackcat

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Help please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help please!

Post  canary-dave on 2016-06-09, 6:39 pm

Has Facebook crashed? For well over an hour now all I get is a page full of gobbledy gook!  Sad

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Re: Help please!

Post  Vincemac on 2016-06-09, 6:49 pm

canary-dave wrote:Has Facebook crashed? For well over an hour now all I get is a page full of gobbledy gook!  Sad
Still ok for me
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-06-09, 6:54 pm

Fine for me

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-06-09, 6:55 pm

Never happened before the EU

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2016-06-09, 7:25 pm

maggie's fault.........
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.newdawncp.co.uk/about-us/

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2016-06-09, 7:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing issues using Facebook as it doesn’t display letter. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would like to know a few information:
1) Are you using Internet Explorer or any other browser?
2) Is this issue specific with Facebook website or any other website?
3) Did you make any changes to the software prior to this issue?

I would also suggest you to upgrade your Internet Explorer to Internet Explorer 11 and check if it helps.

To download Internet Explorer 11, refer to the link mentioned below:

I would also suggest you to follow the suggestion provided in the article mentioned below:

Hope this information helps.

Please provide us the required information to search more about this and understand the issue more clearly and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2016-06-09, 7:28 pm

Still not working for me but every other site is fine!  Sad

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2016-06-09, 7:30 pm

Perhaps log out, and then log in again  ?
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2016-06-09, 7:58 pm

silvers wrote:Perhaps log out, and then log in again  ?

Still the same!   Sad

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2016-06-09, 8:04 pm

canary-dave wrote:

Still the same!   Sad
Hi Dave....you've probably done all the basic's with the cache etc...... & checked your white listed sites & blocked on ALL your filters?

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2016-06-09, 10:01 pm

You have to change your settings in the championship,!!nite
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2016-06-09, 10:13 pm

canary-dave wrote:Has Facebook crashed? For well over an hour now all I get is a page full of gobbledy gook!  Sad
I thought that was the norm for facebook.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-06-09, 10:26 pm

Mackemneil wrote:You have to change your settings in the championship,!!nite

By you have a cruel streak

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2016-06-10, 4:25 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:

Still the same!   Sad
Hi Dave....you've probably done all the basic's with the cache etc...... & checked your white listed sites & blocked on ALL your filters?

I may have done if I had any idea what you were talking about  Shocked

It's been switched off all night and it's still the same this morning!   Sad

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2016-06-10, 4:37 am

This is a copy and paste of my fb screen!   Sad

‡ýdÞÎúû^N^~Ý’‰¶ÕšjzÝŠc,[þº7yéóð›¾Ù·W;•RÒêµý)Í2¡‹U HiÞÀ’ÌÄðaw¾Š:¥âEà8ánáí'OG•÷EÜbd~–ç_Í“ÿŸþµiþïåÊ:ׂ¿ý¼™6ÍõMûÿ½;fýßÉ#šS¹èxW O]¼oö ÁhìÜÀ°Û÷}Wsߘ€+xÜ`Иw¨|"¸§á;Äwî¿“w¾s(:8{u¹‡# èÚ¯$cT6Þ I¡Và(Óœ!ULßùw ¼ûY–,qœb–i §ÍŠk GŠõqäÓ¢½[„¢‹3ëøÊ°ÅYžâ*dc>y/ÂæË4ZXü=ñ"Š¡ù¯GO€Ÿkçó-37VŽ"×%ì{m¶ž¸%(C°©{iCñæg–î5/‹š°^ŒtT{s¬·«£ºP HÚGz tð˜8²xó–ñ£ ö‘ÆO™3$ Á5䙈ˆµ«+EQq,Óô®À8³ßëô>”˨4Cþ\T¸¾¹ÍNE07ßsŽþ 21a0 ¯«åù 1a¡I­{ZBìHê 2sÅÿáYË Ì˶a¾¨–}&ñ‘6®×À̍ßüýNaÑåu(‚AÌþV]FˆÙ/Ú±:ä=+ÉR»•L²Q®,³õŽ¤„ë)¨ZSö^có~9ñúõxgLWAà†ùwÀ°‰˜09ñe&‡!T_Ò_Ã@¨Ó=yƒ{%xëV.«ñzÎ-N«¶‹ *KÐ,ñöÐóÃ怱âFžk¤Å¥é‘ܦ̷-PȆ×v\s«4¤0ºÃÝæ÷^ˆgѦ=É6²ý'g›ÌRéí#—ó¶0»ûÎ@ßKÖ§.|5fGð6¯ÙbÃÖsH¡Às¼î€ƒë{I &³ÙÓëã–Ž¨ƒ“¹ÏæîUÄsqùër½Á[X춶Y= éëÑð·M§¥ÅÒùe²©øw3cfªÎï)˜ŽÉò¥øöóÓ=;L€0ðü?æÌ?„€õÜ.q¹[Dq~™ò2æF‹bÉw}'¡£þ¨•~/#⼌ý°ùËcº^œ,K"Z–… Y°”1Ä"àÞ2‚»BðyKKBQÑR'03wØœå1ËðÀe$ÆIÂÃF«’G.掻ŒTxe"0dÑ¥Œ Í…³Œ$Ð/ó0dñRæ¼²Ê8¾‡Ge聬Ñ#HøÆï±×u†g¿šO›õíúqrϘwõ@üøŠÑÁ÷å ?27výdR—À-[¾¹ŽCÇÙÛ¼øe’+mû†šÞAhÝÒ€@Ç/>åmqKÖÙ×͍PdÒÝÍî¦oYôdâtmÞî¦{.¶»™ °?ö®¦v7 CL,¾Ü6…ûõÝÂä(^õ_Ò7J\B)ñI@šÙËZ¥“—Õí-þœ®šà{Ûðð nzJ4ŽÙÁêøI+rè:›ZÞÖË3iÑgvz;H]/ö}P¼¤ºÞT »äC Ÿ½Ëøï&T¥´ý‹Ï«I¶˜§óÅròz¿¥¨bïx‰ç4ë‹Î†þÑ"•b°«w:• Ðt¤U fqŽî8yFÌk[»ðñGÙA Soœ8c/äs=hTòµÚ ¢iȦ¯›Bý(^Ôd*Ù¬<&΢£†ÖáÔep‘Àa'|r|ÂâK'€ÅÞ Øêmšá¨,6¡-”fÐAï·Åx¯Ëj¼w‡6“—åüÞÕS „£L³J)|ö¬%Ô1ˆÈÐ41}¬x²)Õ]¸æ½ SË»Ž¡±ôœs´Ã{*Cš€;O9åíO.'¸úæ¤qèk½6y˜|eÙúûâXyãð/“õÖžÞf‘mŸ6 }Ñén¤Ò7P?Ylã”…}¨P8y§\)c±`B5s4W´6E…eUÇ(Pìݘ³+c-‚&žâ?Ì©{Èl²AƒZôúuÓq*F„b½—qÐufûtÍílÍk0Å{["ðMF—¼h#NµKO⊸ÝÌÇàÂ]†¯Ó¬ó–×Äâ,!€RZ¤þ¬Í‚›’I@ûeMf«Ö«çpP\•[ÈÉzÙ²¯ëϹè·A@ÇÎ؍ûtËd«ôCÔ±sÙ¤ªÐ¡Ú.’Ú hY˜(ïµ… B#Ü#[­õó;i¯z'o){k6îz;;‹†o ± ˆÉ~ WÕŸ0o^^òü±1OÍq#þ)ßê½C×­‡•5y¾éüW„”C©S,ÆÃÚOŽXÔ#F}¨…S•²|qwØ.xåC¨ka T’ÅXvb¡ÈhúT&6t]Gd¼mѨRDàÍÊÂð%§äg•:e–£~|ýzլϱ’X· ~-óØŸ)«¸~¯oÙ sF¯R+Y°›ÍŒ•¶ÇÖÞÕÛ&N?ÚÚj»ÞjŽÝñ^üp· ±#¹ÆGd¿|ù˜â—{ÜVèêUz~ù§‰½ ½yf5òF¶‡]É ¯Î¼ý/ˆ—›ê^E¼L­C,œ'å”2ïÕ$Ä*¼éjÜÈçDÌñA%ATsˆ‡wUØÒÓ¢uƒÓŠ›ÊòƒJ‡»H‚í蟄| ®‹>œä=°é„f²…4ï¡:+i¬™Á \Za›If¡3¿âæÜu°2QÛ6«V§IÊ'_öm‹õ½0p8fÓk~kŒ¶zúí|ø}me—Δ¨šïC ÿ©¹4ÍÿAõÇžd¶ZÅH|抛l¾£}§­Rµ•ÝT#ÏïÛïÎaÓšU¨^ñø\‰w‚ªI+…³ö…UšT»WÂD<Þk[aƒI‚v"- Ïq¸—-š‹3)Q@C†Ô³ZÀŪB:Jmô¾§Ž¹óHRºý"!S3ŒéqdÒ;eˆJã½lq<Ðû¬Û{Õ¾(]Äœ&[ ì‚U™AB-6|ÒsMõ½-ô‹»»å‘Ôî]LjwsT)uòŒõ&Ð,^þ)Ôwé~?úW‹§+üGŒF×Øu-¥"Í"HWAUõÌmÕª·Q´ª~ƒÝͨ²â®êR«ºñJ_ ¸®Eé{@~l:&%í·(‹$Žó2‡aÙm_Ñ+;$ìƒPÃ~?Œþ5«ÙWƒ±| W¿`”Ë {ŒÈòQT{hFŠV눚ôC@#eáüýuààú‡iÙŽëùþ³týÿj«Ò s§®Û­ÐR·˜ S`0!†‰¦Té´-» Xíÿf÷÷oB׿U¾IäýGþóÜ~ŸgKÐnmOu ]ƒKÒûûµÊTÔlH#*{ÇBŒ¿zÔ©†™]>xÿýß½=}s„ è@Fi–Q‘n+*12.ðÿßôû¤3ëŒ32ÂF.@aHšz¤R½º'…~Ží’ZzýzbÔd9\çr Ï!b33ê½Ê‰’O`CAÁÿ_þ¾×T®gÌ9&Œ›0ˆF”ªnï^­ú3#¦‘IŒgÎ=ÝW8’‘FÈ#3¥Ñ¯g9MÛÄþ𗣪ѿo­Ï“8'I¸u±gA铬ê®ÎہOpÀÔUݳÚ@yQqꌊÔÿ1š”õqg "¢nƒ°ñ“~iO¿h ñÉ›ƒXC¿'ïÚ¯Å("šôeÎÆÌÿb®½·-føð¿,†£{èÙ !$ÛÿFkk(ü^ƒX‚bÜ™ìِYÁÕþ®j ÆüŽ&ƒ™Ï›N0 ÒBw_ò)´0q9h/>²1S‡PÛŽ4w6TŽQQ0ŽcÅ•¦¿¯Ç6›™Œ¯;o¼‡)÷⬔m”»÷ÇSØ2Ƴ83¦L^Šˆ-;é§ý\]Îh´¯ÍýžT&ý‡¶HcnnâØ<­•8êÑu´|DWyª\Å~¼,K²Œ1*žÃá µ%êúÙ#¦Qc.wéœæéÙÝ/"¿­\~í²¿d_Äm|Á«uoÒß·‹qpµ5Û€Ó¼¢`w5ß'îàýÁxá®'ϤŸnÎ.n.NøŽ„pv'Û;q]Þp•)x́C˜ ÎÙX«j j5®®æMî{ŸÁrয়RÙÓÜŠ›Y"ºïÈÌ ¹”¬–}~¼™¶fÑ—_¤…bð£õ¾PÙ]ÆßdIèu$Ž0ñt)NdF“2¬x‘òô~€5~D=­ª+=bªÅ<‘fþnã3ó>û”JÂOt`Þ9ájv6…GÑž” t[À*ã9ú´,‹¿+Ï‚kÚ FØxGJÈÀS:©¾ ^¸¯6J3Òo_šîò~RH³Ýš þ!Aӏ?¥ƒölטʃGZl¬F¹Ý!]·²†]€¶`×·(Ëü í(RŒKµú[™7ÙºNÐE8(}ÀÔzm•‹;£‘ƧÌ8{¨Øp´v²ìéýíeÕ5ÂFçs2F}“õŸÂú(CšvÉiÖÑ]šyI³&Höì±ù³Øþú¢Z~urnÒ”+ôð´o[×Í "Ã*Ì—j( DÝ:4}ÍØâõÊS§~–$5Û›³}°ñmƒ&šâ£Ù:4¨¯‘YrŒF׌ӂ­ À’¬«ý£²ˆ^ ©Sh`Mخٺ6’v‚?kg,úC¬÷Jê®H"ïëÊlt=ÒƒBZ©DIUÖd릶@gü5Bù‚Ú§PC¬ìÍí»cè}‚f¥—0à¼Xà—è%³ñ‚ÕVU"l¦ÈDD"–H%ÔŒº.˜$Çöb704OcþƆóÈŠœ¿™9ÅR?˜ìÎè²Î–(}gÂòédµ'H'[•ý¿Æ§ š.ÿu\·ÇÈ%Bï!¶ïWŽz#*NY›1pôO(h¬Õ“û‘“–þqÒÂ1ð$è›ÏíÙA0u¿“Wl(O•˜B¨çêÒÖ[ úŠ¡#æÛ•kßóõ[Ä‘1?µ.¾µy TDo[ÿÚ›ûûŠ\õwoÖ>_eÞã°c Ð.OøÿzLVqLÑý/«YÖóò« #œ(¯*F §A‡eԌݐcÖ2}8È+W­™ý $ZŠrî_gÄ™îê5ì1kÛ0U£ÞÂÛ7zÃøê±­·PD(¡=}<¨áK¹@X¬Àô0¶#5µËvÿÃÂçÍDŲ奊ﳉ{:&“c&ǜӿ6q'ÈN˜SÊi¦K3ÆS•rIT¢4•\ AiFu5^5‹¯õò0W‚ZnYn¸Ê8Ë!·œf©RFPHxö_S6_j8Iä)M02EOoR Mp<*µ’ ³À×âS<º=ØÊSFð!’FEzºx Q NPB¨tút´ïÌýH¦³ñVà GÓPyto—߃…üìêû á©^, @:Q’!Í«7Q´'Ù1úžÜ.ÄÝ »‚-È‹WɉL$<±Y=ùp‰8§z•ùx»¯ØzÒIem^!Ø»p0:xœ! õƒ¨Å»bÁM•£kZlkJŒ«´[0yšî(°* w¡´hº»/ÐüM ¤Å°M>L W>Š±ñ—P·o ¤Ýø¨žër’˜µDÄïcºî·ïÉS¹ã‰ï¢Ä×hïU3#€+†|™-áìê²hÕ?\H¾Ä4ÐÞ ƒªÜñ Rg^öP^âH€­²ÉÎÆxÎA 3Œ%} ÍqJHP·?B `bû¨‡j!—´ÙßzÞÝ]Ým‡ËèùöÎ+Œ B¡\U±ÿ£¶•£…Gß’=UþÃ-ò¹œõRÄÍS‘ ÓJÁ`e…7Àáœ[pÚ³Û¸ýôøqèž¾¦–Þ‚^Ô‡K3­ŽþCnÒ’5íÝB«tÑ]Ö¤<ì¢îì©Á§í喝Št½¬ å¢ÌD7]oARw½ä€ÓRÒoîPÞ•(ßV(wD~¦Ž–äíPt|´ÄÈ·þÒøG0ƒo$ èxcÄù°‹Æ…Gèÿ*ºÓ ¥øy!ßbõø4¦¢™¡ZÄó24Š$h8ȍ¡‹+ØÆâOV¶A©qã^È»¶œq[„"¯\ã =ª%œ·÷–‡bE¨[¶åÌK—ÿzZó¨ä Yl4·i´ó«¨¥…ä 6™PÅK›¬ºœ ªz·€Ì³d”éä`¢|#'º C70O ±/ÿõtµCzc´Ë'&ŒÇã÷qvè$Y‹H7åP;yéc ¼B~ó*d„ô[ùÊ'‡FÔ¦æ¤\š)eêÑ  = Gúµ'š›ìCîù¤ÉOº«{õÓ)+>盪 ‹ì›ÜøáR£[¬~‡³w!-´ïrï§ìÌ“] Ò£YÞ¾ÍC'Ï=\`q¬ (²³ `œ5•¡§Ûç¦{ÌÃsÄæE¾öÆ6˜6a'3ëJG€foýÜ—ù𙧨óª¬ýÊÁ†§?™½Åæ4›ñfæGBù’­«<ïiØ/)i&²”ÈBэ,pvT…¾JGÑJ3;ýíA³5eaä‘›×ìË<á&ô\H-ÙQ tôO8Lô³ÝËË„ýY*w= 0ºý]xˆ!ôÙe:×µüJ'¦×ÛªCD… ž bÊ*;£]F¡M0ì18Ö¡@À¨›ý„ʹ¢°q©„’(ñie‘ElÝbè‚õþ/5“{Êt«IÌ@‰ŸÛy óÖ0 TõœÀ £àYäO5Hyº‡£E ÿÄÃb̶1¬,¤”ú›ö…A3ìÿ)&÷l:Ã!̃Ù݆T4Û|ÔvFfpÏÖ”Ö +­¶€êèzÜ;*8®‡¿w¡ÞP×øx¤Ív}°‘Éå9Ó\ïÑ Ê¬õ<^W;ÚýÚÚ#çu‹–P4«rx…Ñ] ”EO2( ØmÇzŒº YTlŽ‡)N­5­äÓ|5¸3…ˆN­zA!ëô%¡Ý¨p"-Q*ê¶Pt+hSäêúÌ}ø=]Gìn$Îàÿ[­³²,'crϱq¤)Su3J8äi[º*Âm –Ø’ø™{ÖøÿÐ]=´; à¾IÅÕ=Õ9ô’L÷hp2¶n‘ùØžô¨TûÕ·'±7xgÜË×c@q×ä$†„+"^‡Bû¡•q&8É÷rÏ¿€¢Aï=¿…¼OªE±SzYQ4„‡ú¢#•‹†þª¡6»«ÚÛÚ‰ªºÌ·¹ØuH7";ìFÓ9YoΆŒ·l!Aïo±öÓo j-žK´¬±ˆ•Çh”A»JKñ°A¯ßŽ3 ØÍ`êqå–J¹æhë€'À×ÿ!Š*EÆö>eG[1è¦Il9¤óüRû~­Š¸Æn¿b!‚66=áN§T/Éö]Ÿ2˜âÆì¡}0VáFI{sk"×@¢eΧy2Ù(9ƒô|kÚO‡›à‚¾žŠ¥Î¥…Nœ>*ºh¼C¢ÕTBôÕœpf®rïè{„$¥ƒ ›±ÀJ#¼[šn‹ Ôì{K´‘îþ 6Çppéi؁¿1‚D…¿l2Ù\G:grPc%k³ÐÚ;ic6êÞÒBû¥öÑñm7B7ùÅZûz@¥Ù#SWu{hÔøŽæǶoæa•‘0Ž’h'fŒÙhWžV_Å“ ü†fO ”ü¥q»tÝêIebðÑ’m"&뜖D+L' ­ITÝÌe2Û£ ¥,Á¨¨D£;Õ‰„â#CG(A0QMõ¦#›è¡é (t 3ù‚ð èÕ-5„ÕŽj`dßÝ·›¸Äz+›yÚT^ï>MžH¸ùEØ€6í;<½a ùƒ @ÆÁ¢n a XB3÷²«¨†'-¾ÚLaD ‚…õO§þ÷ˆ!v·¬Ä•P[…¢Ý}‚ÿg¢é#ÓØ:ɐ>*V*4kÕnèP]¡ €bdWѼBZXǐ‰|±mÀ»C'2\9FƒŒ‡.ü ¸‡Øn_u ٜȗˠŽ=´d¡ñíи/8Ê 5˜ì˜h½]‡6hrÓØÉ<Ηn¨Í½>Á>HIo\rãzlU}-Ã2õ­a¿)SÕwҍ\S´Ú@# /‰Ë5ËâÎu‹±p% £ÅiƒP-ÁìôOÚ ´ué…1]—÷Ktgcä $AÞVv‚ö¯š;„ó6(«GË7$}À‰f¼/V7&ÇxKº'³£=ïöû§o;ð±´ÜlòGÇFhimpñÝ6÷6—k 2Ï^ezåƒÀV¾Óਲ਼¯ÚfæMž÷ÞiغÌu¥&/#ïã£ÓT¶[Gß½h»ìÖ·f-jîµ<9=‡Œlk;‰úÜ{Í:k—Sí‘ÓÛ ƒÞUmÄû¹Ø9Íõ¦õ[àÎÝì´w}(_ˆalßÐßnIhE ÛL’FjІ*¦ËP8Œöõ}!œÐïMþ+JOŸ 8½Ž!ÿø ™Qž&ŠsÂMcñeÇM–upÕ|õ@¿ÄýÏ•û®˜ÜÔÅÕvä9±“èž`®×ª±Vé^—Ån{öâª>«ÜÁ#¿ü£uÒ§÷ïídn=Û½~‰2¢ú·®œè`Œ9®M×pG·g˜Žz}¥L˜$"é†åZØFû­àC èôOíns¼[ïIŽû¶‹9nxïêôpÂGbSÆ®ñm}•o¦çê³Hõ”¡+õ$AóôÚKQ-¾i¹ä¦/Þû?Œïîõüw=4¾z··¿X•Œ‚‘(]%ïÁÿÿ¿X_Ú´á6€#›Ç:›ÒV‚Þ¤Ù¾ó?ú¯m®þLÊßôÁÔÿ‚¸ÿq ú–ÿq«÷1Áj³|7úµ÷Þbh«á,YDj+’ç{kœWüâïmþ¾ÊvDÉþV×¥Q®äLüŽ-›ÖDéfS˜ôš>ã\ªa£¿šô„³5¥Ñµ×Ut}[R½ç?¾,wlqþê¥ú$õ¯ÝÏ¿Œv_[O)³¨üõçï Û>]|ð_ÉŸþÕâÕ½úöwüïõOF°_?þw÷珯õ _ ü´úÁuÿóO{«µùÚóÿ)óüòŸ­óõW•ÿj¥õ#ÿùç:ŒÖ®ÿøÛ˜h£ÃOúç+èpÔGfëÇk“º=O^óï?ÞÞïÃu·ÒP§À¹ß=j¦õ†Ÿ-ýŒêOàêÿúØZ¦þ¤?ª¯¯Ÿ™»mÞÜœ§{«žÿúÂýßÕ¿þëO Ì{'ÿgü€ùñóÔoÍ~þõÌg‚¿¼×?ÿ°²N‡ÄðñùßÕ@žÿU9Ôµ0cðü¿Îë¾õ¿ü5íîþúÃ1!»÷÷®{´Õùðýã¼-—4Ysù½? öÿ ÄÑ'®|_†é ï7'ªüÞÎþÌ?A`<ß?þÅC«[q¦ Ù?ýëÇÏ?¾ÿñÝ÷cÿßÿý÷¯?~ÿãßÿþ—ÕâMÌ Dû¯=§¤Wæ~oñëSøùË_¼÷÷%[í(ÿ95ýëǐ9¾¦¡+ª5½æG­íâ .s¢ #­Úýãïïz_áû{~Gô>%åU“„öûÇ5z3/Ó­ÎyOF‚9OÿzÚ/äý}ïïömw‰óþ¾?7 «ÝÞyŒ™°LŽêRˆ`¥a<¶5mÊ$ñÀîŽR9|˜'Ý7!&šèõ${ ¡/0¯åS:–£°]?GöተÃ]8…”Ò«Ù[r¿ÜD“øùÇ” ÓÏ42«ÎÈÌŸ¶ß+6ã‚–b1üÞ¿^ä dO’‘Ö“[=…Ø¡O™ ˆ–wËB U-¹¢°ñæ3·¡ƒÂeþÅ´Þ%¢Kb©7í}Œ]ʟô £Ï»’»"sn…°Êsj«¥]"œ‚êù°ù%Gßßê+÷UqG9ll+²K &Â_Pž¸\>PPºÛ[ōú°Q)Sƒ‘rÛVY©[ lûM±ùÃJ8ÊeøâTP ÈÖ'·$Ê¡~ûìis‡xõ½k³6Â|¾êú«œFû¨‚DçùýóVöšµ}uèUžô_œnŠíZM5WW*\‚¿rkà>¬oÊäàb†ƒŸd²Åªœ½Ç&HpJAtcr` ;Ö«Tå?žïïó«0PóÉ|uWéIäÃ÷·Óª«?QW¹lÀŠ{9Cxî°53¶ÖÕ]·ÁBq¤î \c€£k¨Â0aÜ@Œ÷`o˜ó*Þ(¹'Šq 2gY¤ï˜²ªãlK„—€žÚÞ‰¼³B¼ç‰ŽyU0AEQ2¦üÚ§ã'ùµ *µZΊ®õƒ# À`LñÂHW¡;%1ý§ÁVÁÀØÚPyªKS$8I!oŒA]H’ Mñ ¡èbî<‹+S–oÜ}~ ò¬gÀPà-ˆÔI5PŘ)dï—¬?£È(g6ÆÆÔ€ùn„0¤…"µå©8j!™eaÜΏg§8‹¤P;h8ÝáDþ(¾Q¶¤ëY‚ ºSIÏÁ…1v·W³W¦ð,ŠgñT âµ‹ã§ý˜URF‡ÌÏkÕ2s¢¹öBŠ³’÷Œ°ªeêäJðÊò[N ëk³ME×!»Úåk©ÖÃdk¿$P¸Èn-nÓx*‘ÊÓzŸlŒ\ qÝÚ§†¦”":¸ÆóYҐ¿€ÂEÈW½JЪîÿ½WÓ—ÇwUO)s|>èóA`,dAäz­ÍPÐÇ23ºrÃɬëÐk‹qÕ^K`P꜕Á8%D€fCËgÂ> ¤‰‡8—¥èðrظî0Ö¨B" "J ç ßSŠÉ ½¿ïºéZW-R0 èõÞ,{èXªdÏÙÊ—&J„·V«ØËëîÉþêbóé©X <¬ô¸¿0.ndS‚‘£BGF[xÀÜ“¿ [ …ŠUI®Ö(=òsÚĵF#I¬/9È7?ŸiŒ=u+¶qÿ™Íÿ(<Úy+‹„ØæàOŠ)$LÑF1÷INï os‡MU;E–A߸Üáb²W—$éwá”Y)X±·“Nø%¿Âäý=}UL‘Ù)«wûB´'Ù´²NŠ¥ Ï½Ýp%ȧM×A$ê¨C ïͼ|±— èf<)÷¢rÛë5~8 ûæÈ¿$éT3U·Ë[ yªU ÉËé h¹Í$¦]覦ý˜hÈïã*€ÇY5©ÜË:2e¦›·Û«zVNQ*%ºGøþ>zÌ`h§¢k JÇ鶨úHfÒeÃˍw@5B¡èª·M)\r‹9Ý ¡'%ošõ8žQ̉Pï ”N?˜2 EcÛôäج+ ˜\.%C[óÃß1€ØòÑ.â_§ÁsÁ¢qª/9e²øïð²íM.ÈTójœbðºeŸ­t=I±¸îZ¶ËóøÞdé+ã"“å/E”ð¦²ê+0Oò”!÷ÍELcRéæ¦IW—±Ã:5nJâÀB~žZ@ {­ä÷ÙŒâ,™„½l :͉ l1UI6Iåùx¼„±Øf°©‰T’êð ^Þ¦¾0¶øpÆ/ÍiRæú!£ÜÒ/Ÿ¥¿57¨ %‰¹º ³Ïn öRt¼R·ˆž‰Æî¢ÜÜöûûœæãµM 3(éØ(G|~RöÀœb•OiÃü¹Sj“&ÞR¹Ú2ÇñÞ @:âGúQÈS'²¿¿Һ렔Yí¢^AþSp¢¯B¥g)tøÃ… d¥Ô¤ún%èž+`òEþ±½»ç¬ÕSRO*âÂFb)]!DV/{i0Bîv˜GŽüw'ñ%t²)‘ëÍó,Ž`NÍ! j%’Nî)OVàŒWíyê ¸LY$jI¸ó‘ÈBa‹ ¼¯+‹ÚÐ,”by‚5ïÒª–¿& Œ³dÛ/áÇLn¡„0>$c4+ܵƒ‚Òúã¥r¯m#wìK½Fi¤—“Œd¶%ýÂxq«Î¯ä*( ÷ÑÚO lªâ¡ûk÷’cw¡äžÀºÚºN6ƒ±‡Ì 4N/sìwW——éÊm®+ü3fÀ)Ä+óê™2¼{<ø~`ŒgvN°kUÅOÊÔ{Öh!FM€<š´Y÷ •s!¤ÔÑ˼ƒTŲ9 ¾m](¨Æåøàß‚Ù¾ÖªŽ" Ïô„žTiFØÚÏ”÷ÖUÆíî' òJ%î3ÇÆ€}Ž.üO‚4‘‰ù¼HHFme·Q®æßóoÚ~_˜q|ß|8zHý y–c%‚A”ˆ »2Þ˜ w[cAzp&­é hæ2X<¢/ò¹_\õ97@Θ —Õ‘Œ­Õ¹Ÿ»õÝ ÊYóÎR8M+Å òŽ™Øìe©ÆÏX–`Âøj‰¤…iWnÎ Pä‹£œ…`Dªû¨¤úÄ5ýÐÕõxUám!¡ŠçxB\ÿÃ-}:¶±¾ˆ õöþÆÇà"¾ž—–Ɛüa.îWÏoõ¦ì©Ùßðëjbˆ_zôzSjÎê€9[˜F¸Õ¶bÿæöUµ[úPMN¡ÀœIUÀRìL-–ž¦PQµ~!‚1á½°j°`ú³äˆQ.HÕ½žµ¤)²I~¡šÉÁ©-w·³æec´)`ÕâpMŽÀ†è¿¤´eäÞ3ÂiðeÍ‹ØBø‰kÑ"ùG*ס@¨)J`êýØÔâÐP¹){’K%D%>%éð‰VcÌG¹YEe”;;ê"•š’0žÈøiÝޱ͈"+òÔ…ÔÓFbɨöì¥( ²ŒÄ,ƒS³”ÀÁf¡u+ÉÇF&R䫁¥3hס¡è€Ú¥·”Re–qãÆ,õ¯ªÎý §Ü VÖÍLúÀ °Ö†ôñ÷¤²·Éq+²Ï—.ÅN5ˆ“Á\J—ê~”sstw¾–¼*KH¸À¾—¾]Éa t%{DîQŠw.XŽ¢×É¡/!³ Dq§˜AÔ­ê81%(-½F" ?b±òîQ'é4ª9„’#GÀÄ8‹æñ¦<7±Ò‚ùúyºy0ü9E`d’è„È'ÍvÕÇxðN·_ðLÅË—Ó]0Ã’~Éßß,YÆ©¬E«”ˆ:¬× øHNšOIš'¦:îÐx9 ,×±}ÚᲴ΃r”ã{2òT3%ã烞ÒÔ ¨7½ßýêdQ°@½(å°Í6Ÿ.§Ã”Ša( À€70·ú”ÇTQd+7ýbhÒÆÁŸ~ J¨þtÄ&–‚h,’žJ{N‹jóvŒyX˜Jt¸ ¡ˆmÿYW³ÝÙ“… çÚ’y êóuüDìxÕÛœJÝ¢ýøüHw†Qš¤¥jÆÉ¥d&kJc”IW?lgÅŽsþM\{¢åQ‚žöÝž‹»ìŠ².M;ŽýäÊeéYˆÞƒî×ödÀ.[C˜ˆv>«¸wãØä )šíøpÌdŽDcØ^. qûvo€åK´´îU,ÄÉ׺ª£sŁAÛÒEã\É‚…@þڍ(Ÿ@¯DöËpþa=ßßÓ5”à£VJ8hF‘ý«¿ÈÐÓö7Èž}Æq=ñéÌï4ní„UW™Ð^k´a®"ý )¡t¦Y¯›Ñ§dÈ)°Ÿ€™ -”Å–É—0’5¸ˆ¼¿›j-Gœ”Û`3i±ñ¦<2Ê?é+ ¢ Š‚fw0¤‚H<Ù¡E}©N&¥Ž@ÞÔDªÂGüAR<,,ȧààT(Ÿ¿ÿèÊAAž$Š·7\V|`ŒHñ'(–Ó¯-œ’[¨èRzJF ™÷·CGóºj¿Hˆ€]ÿ¸Í¹wâL]È“¬£¯4¦lx„ sžpwÃC•¥äIÔä °Ò½lXÎ~?u<mò•™hÀrÒÎ3*°b| ʆ¢è |ä5lÀ6 isêÉý(󉑌N¢,á͸b*毲‹ pJ»Ä±XÞ^Vدw[uB`Ú'+ :à^…‘q€ A"𥔁byBÂÝXÜ™Ì+9¨Ny±¯³ !¼é¯ŽhŸÆçmY/¥\Õ@ëÀ÷{΄’D*¬3Í&"¶¶äÍÆ2êëD%Fà€Ùðæñ¹¦`ý]ÀýþvÕ-¢I¯Bå ¸…·3¨„qkê0ÅÇŠ²l…N}±xc6ÚïÉæÑ ×AI?¹ à8Oõ3ƒ/ådµý „ƒŽvT.;Sý ijFàê(É+’’}Bñ[W9»`ºJŠu½™ò⣞x>¨¢¶™Añµú >ä–€Íàc\R&Œ/ZEäq’zR–Ï…™E0Å[Œý!…Ò®FÀ\ð¯¥ÕÜj£¬ÛDâÛKu Œ˜­Ó\Å„  5BÌ{"|, ›7Æ^•Â›¾³»fG.Õ2´íŸ7ðÔr³Û“8T!FÕAË¯Ä‡?¿½oО7PÇYÎQ"ðz=Øòo^Ïë&­>„ Bºà/ä*­‘\J=€Œ¾ˆMì±%SÉw×UúÌ廬]ÆÖD@BÆR$OýÚ§q%ëù¤>õêf7Æ…Áæ$v'ˆ¥@ŠV»@;°zœ‚Ü-¶I§hR^©+W‚?x×úŠ.P2øfû©ÍþöÔ[ü¾%›ô9áH¹ÌŒ3Ë ¨æ“qã›@ 4õ¸Í8@5ÐdÝó«»éA¡ÛòTF®á«‚¥Ø±îp"Rpò¦LŠb˜göšvgšðÄ_fK^ÝÞß»y^T„¬BD#3-˜žY¾°#7þþ¦ÄEˆIØÐC-”¾SÚ°iZaÈ^ž`%;• Ñv}vY\oý{@wF\fC EVÜ{¤psÎÛ#M5¬äR[‰×Ê8~•Ëhé ¤ƒDðÄŽEþ÷÷sAVÒå|\}rááPLÔœìVBÚÈM…ãuû9áŠÊ4Ì@]ÓþĨ RãI e9yI'Í‘óepÙ™®h@SAC·ž¤d²c!‡ÝógÿM™Mz'‘ä…èæÎÔèX ¥ëŽ­…}kø)|LãÕQ°‹W͇'Ž€Ê3kyM„‹'º"GÊž†‡Þ0±A)ÆÜ6Ó䵇ˆ=Š#Ž]´³Ï+ã|W¬½Â¤WÚ> °Þ¸«3Qꇛ\Õ±M1|ŒâÛ6£‘ ÿÅJ™á™ž$S¢%œÄuxI8__Üá90¡´1%X/QCö”s€x-•“å¢!H)Œ¯d˜‡…`¿Eª)'¹<¿âiK³Ã‹…èC£=+eL=œê”ØB$fPøÏj)F7¬2]A_§lª]ó~yØeÌu|j™)ãî¤=bwNæss s®@'å“a‡€—Å“8Èï7s&'²´Ä1ì—Œ9û5úöŽo¤l$ÇêåA9Ã5v¹³æ²‡º¹¾A`Âòš°:SÉBàèªèé…£ìø(ù WðwÓ•º+¦àÒƒþìÅ ˆð Ôêi)D&¨¥]KQcåF„¨ªxæOÄÒ!(❜Z£ÞªTfb àÐUr7EKü²wë4;2·HU÷qÞyîW ÜõD¡cÉÉ›Ofå¡ÖMfj„X™¥½Û)ïä@fâë&7b—Ô"¦¥é<ªŒXJ{î¢Tês!XÊëùkÏÕi¨ge(-D¥œ“b®ÉXŒ³SqøûÉM ”4à¼#ÇâÖܨ*N%* ýqäÉã(XHPDçÕ;Àøa§£9%ШúÝûWĸ®¼—œ>ˆ)#€^A-Åã/Ëá*©Ö@w}zŒ;&$æä~,‰0J±=0Nf m0Æñ5ëǃÔév—‰Khí*_üŠ9$‰<Þ*Ì„ðN”÷•ø†;3Ì'VHá`—êèœ…¥,ḇí I8:ÇÄ/c:]fpÀš!‘Ò£IèèYM •n!itìD3A!ëDt¸Vsjÿqðµšz™r@Ý“Yèǁ3×ÈþQ,¸0˝šæ1LjuQ¬KÅdp_—§k-^ΟÇ$ùðŠPJDwcÚ¾öaðªHŸ´R·ÙK5uê‰ Þ讄Fꋸ‡”L‚>’ÆL!2ß'¶=偩Æ÷ÆDÑÐy7äžmFÉè¶Ñ„…E=ÔÒdMîW2_“9#š‹(D•tšô4#7ø%ú¯¼¾ï‘ôPzŠ½ëÓ•ÚbùðdKÕ—8Q÷Ä%–v_mkŠq/‚î=ùÉ{äJŠ²Ÿ€Ž¬>‡ÅüK×M™yÌ!oZ…,x9UÒã’&ý1ÁÙ¢3K$þ1\ÎRii€Ò—ty•»x] ¤’©õRÿÀ—YüIc­×Y+§ §pÑØÛ)Þ´ù4÷kç Šr”Q&>˜zÎdhj“çQÔL:L2~°¨¤8ŽyO0á]Ì}¼?ç…HJWÌååë(pbíÏ'*Žëá 9­QO„Ì`‘ kT,ŠiCnëO†Fñ®3³º'Üñî“mo¢<ª‹ÇLh”SEÂó7s5!Ê:n»(îœøbd)eͼ#$ÃÆ/ÇØrH¼•¸‰÷&Kv§ÍÝÉå¤å¾åå·U¼[ƒ>$­å™ºøO¹ˆw[ M‘_pØÁ¾»KÐ!Á,ø²‰ÞצšœQ¹ÿÝ-Ÿ š=̦Úm9âòÊuõ7¥bsŠ…—8j2æ9s犕]KŽ“²’ðO¿ÝÿËÎÚ4ò)Z:¡ùç&X)“…¯2•fJ9.ŸbɍA–r´ÓÚ8hҶʑƒÿÚÅ¿.t^åYB¥c8$2ƒúnà³dK 1 ì²´Õí¯«œ§@s¼iØõ‚Ù!y'Jæ7ÂÙ_")HCH¹“¯šdˆc;ÔzÉä,Ž]ºÁÁˆÄ<Þ€Óƒ"äõÑL]a˜7V ø¢)̬m‡‚C‹÷2­‚³7ðså7…—*;¤y$:™¦ßæÙ¼õ„ Д$ý•?ü{¶ôŸ‘=I”< ]f¼7%ÿû[üÒ›¦XŠ]¢ü=½x·ö$o¥˜DÚ¹×jÊÎ:ìÜ°ÕRÄßÜüç‰Ê¥RJQ2s ²½ÙÛ'*3óº*äÍ"@‘s…ŒJf·U–âHñ‚ùñBŒuµ@«Í‡Œ‚à…\IB Eq{¥èDüN|1¿|7gÔSRý¦ùäÞ.âpgêÔIéc¯ `†MrOÊÍ/rRx<=¡‚®óðõ%èrÿÕ§ˆ6Ô¢_`ÑË#þþùÇ;ÓÓȼeÔn1[é/4Ñ—ŠÁ¯©³˜(?ß<]ÿÏÿcãþoaؼâߦj‡7)P^T†"J=¥Cn¸ÿ%\_zïzžI¢œ=ƒ°7¡ïÊ+K0’¿¥ÌugÐD¹sÿ·h(&H·ýßÂ>™¸Ùú2Є«¨¶)™”üæúhùDX]ýØÙúRhyóxç.RBoZI)­/Í㤓J•ÒK ]¥Û*2R°õ¥ßg§VÔ§ÖÐîUžfiÖXZâ=Kèe½¦Ð ÄÎñO%‰ÁI¬ÖÁ:9Æ÷¤‡ÞnâpÔDÂh{jí-!°Oæk\³Tì*(e2Ym$Fë›>êp"•ÆÉèo(ÕžÙ×XõE€š†j&¥Ü›ç€Ïýß}™Ñ61ô;œèŒ®äx5”mÐ ,å"›%²Ä4–ðÂõWÇP£a&¯#WGiÉè"¾ÖŠ*k ÙÁãÞµ­×VcÙ†m£ÒOo­Ãœý>{’ž4nû7L:KªIºkÉ´$VâµJèT"'ݤ)ÒM%ȨŽJ"÷SÂoJ$L]F2¥‰Ô[Ús‰‡¯{úx+M¡·ä±¤Ãëîôý~ou#¦ýÐCzÕÏüAgn؝™5\œþ×2|áOM° .äOü]vv®b«è›ÅӍ¨ÈÞ³{šôÞ5Kßšf˜ /ÒKõ2M/ÕׄÆl+]äF.2‚Kmà{Ú\œä×ØÉ$b©¡Gò6É=õz£ž*˜"T×ÛD:¨Tþ=vüsTæ&…Lóîõ6)cxÖq·ÅñWšéÐÞ@q¯¯ã¬UkŠ×NïÁvҏS›¤ãçrœ©×nà×WCo ía»ÏÃÙªÛî¥T»°Y‘‹j“ÁÅ•z̹>âVi6ŒmŽcÛ –6¬ú^SàT‰_ªk¢ÉÖSóL£”È•p :£“Hë” ™6h®Û(ÏFùOÍ©¿µ vhˆØ~f–ªYZE!Û: ›”œ2´²µ¤õ•V“ÿj•Ažò×ÖqŠÙ æ°·A¦Œ¤œG §DÙ”€—VJ iÀ½›êâ*xe'™»dK½FãÈ;è‹Ú©§•(7…nñƒ‹šõ[´î!]uCSŒ¹í,1D¤¥D–” :­'2'^µ–k"Öy ÔE †¨£øÈ*4PÜ ³XG‚1vÁ}¹° ³¡Ño´žŠ“²µãOXG½K×éêÇ6û¨¾¤~B%+¢äMl'Ý}40LÅí-^d6JèDÇs{1¥k–®F;Iל*?e§ßU'•§)­KÞ1Ò%¢¡üÌYdÐOeŸÞ0Ùáª+[u£ Q§ÃÍ#†ÚF_mS?×»Ö£×p?ì Ü Õ ’r!ï)žíd£’lYcÐÒ-ÁDsÚ„\Í1w·Ï%wÂ2¹.š¤’1LVŸ+@Õâ ^Ÿ‚ÎÅp90߀b! Ø2ÄÐÛøwKÁaRäQ`tÑ؏@Dv õ€=‡»¿‡‡,X¶²ý¨ÊDf‚f‹Ç¿¿ÍÌÂŒÀòcÄTíœ N®ƒ äï*4Ì?¼†¸Îÿž¡æy8VÄŒïsM6†5¿ÛÜHrwGúŽ(kš]i<÷f–¦Sͬö2b|M桍ZP=Ä$‰ÉH´Ô¯UQd{šô ¡‡ˆÀOdDæªíiG¼†9sKs趶‹ãPº~?ñoZY× Wª{^CëØ%Š+‰Ù°²ì2P¸2Z+z#p‰iÉ9´í䆹ÊߏL5j[*]ô_4CàþaFSt<àÈ]ÀFIå+ Ÿ÷²!êR±ÇëtMé ï*ú_Í«uÀÇÀ»¾ã”rX± ‡G=ÓªN¸-”^|9L¥$åXMÄiz£²ÏnG5Ž³¥×}#RÜ1"O¼®️Å9ø_Tæ9ÑkÑ·0Ë«ØTШHc®️ï¥OKKþ>–k»¬nü˜™️XxâžjÉÛ¥òŸ«mElÚõ¢`áI;ÊŽŠê ~¦Õ-%¦Q3#nÜ6RÒî(sXë\ØdÏ?s†å…'ìÜɲü3eZü-¥Ž¶Ê×G¾µmÏ·<®️Ó¸Íg‹}ÿ=ÙËÖKûhn(É”‰²…qÅècfVa|3g "@A"}láôçËÕ†#iÙ@u"õ–ã[¢ÙLOÂŒa­XDŒõ8‘}€wƒ9·-³ÏS…‘Jä „Üè÷—ei%Í"ž©️)Ws1I€ÞAE´tm²„Â$éJGì\{>{Õe÷Ðg§ÔŸá’͸Xxz{Z¿TC_)ÇØO™️wq/p5ägT»&F$J0p×ò¥¤Z ©️ø ÇxY\ûs0Û¼ sµà)cD"Ê&ZÁ0Q,¼éeñéý÷8*2uè—Õ]&nF´“OpW—`E‹êú„1ä)©️zú4¤sje\—Q…DnΑ¼õaOtpÝöŽâ„Ñ€k©️¸3k;ïâ[¯Lù5b;5‹X¾*•B¨A8œ 8¸ŸYºVçeÞÿw ÂÖÄðEÁ¨´»aaàÄçÀ»ªPItíýBpñ70º-zÆÆÜHË»±TÕº!ÿT³U}TííÜ#-2!âm`÷z‰J 2ÄnÀFvb`t‘ˆö2ÚAÓ0×…ù®️'wˆT õÑdÔtõýÙuŸ"Ò  XÛß2/âPàù›dÄüæ„@ìƒ-ß$ïAÀ/hìG;”¼ò6OˆO®️xགྷ´Àë`O:èÌM°$ðä`N¸qáB÷m4%àÝ`àŽ6˜°fíÍQ.ƒXJ©️|§Yj—s¥í¥„²oɳ“1Wè ÓÃ`»>…['‚MmÞýcú¨û,¶«ÑC¾þӝ;·BÃigî@ø¹×mY‹y k B¥6½Ï6®️jTºÔ`M5èNöÙS)ÂÏ”¸4Ds0 LÅMqÈU`aÓ6; 4Á½‹Á"ÃÉöúý<>ë«,m”êNš²ÑW\‹'Èl;qt¾Ü¢¢×Bƒmu‹18k3zã)Ú“UªæíÎÉôÍé ßc¢eѹiûç ½õòoªA:me"m®️p3!L¼PC› ãC€žM‚؍r…¾Ùx¥2 ŒxygÀ˜¦s”fð-[G‹ûÁ7¡lxPS'²QVA7¶×oóõYnÍ ]1'—æ‚Ž€ƒFPÀFW„Ùø¼`Új.øoe RZ£Z2 ºX@¿‚ÅX¬`UB*hNYR½Té×M!öZÒ¶²$玺qȵHÁ45Ƨ°”†Mad ¸:Ám:š¯SUWCó%„¦À&5¶ÅP¸/&pM‡É0•¨HA…Oø:Þ4 ›D-M“Ö„‹iËÀDozmgL£5³“I©️‹ðrÇ‹ýxV; (ÊKß禫¶5¢«µ”–ZÙ( ¦07 ] aF ôK3‘XH µ¤±œ;Uc!²· #a,HŽ2úCN]´£æ$û:ˆÏ/®️YgmÅO ýÙú±WE„ëÉRëg°FhÍS0ŠÆJbC´³Nö=¯P 0·°Smile‹ >¨nÕä¯ ø¤»k¦äª5~M„÷pdÍ C;‹åY„„€  8²ÆÚŸ™️%EÛŸ»¶ˆ…ÇÆe¢>ÉÚ(,Š“Z$j– äƒSd<Èíªƒsø¸`‚œ "ẫ[L.²¶`Â/­2ï!@6Óc½ZI)Ÿ‰ qŸc%Yƒ),æ¬%aÿ>—Ü}U¤}Tž¡2~¢ò]ìc‘f¨1’ùy±¯b}øÍV!ZB‰ÏMx~žsÃVHe#ó›ÈÇkœÿÄæ6V/Åt4³ó0€òÿ”ÛW¡m+õ,LöXXØSÃ]Sd×O!ÿT­‘ °^0t¬¡]wVe2¡q™️9ÑjU™️¡D{L(Î f*P¦ Œ²sl€*\N&rCE•pšÆ"Z¨K(†d?ÓLFåá6Uüa™️‡9E#ö#3f4#[Løs|“)[œE&E ƒ"!@à÷«Çlê"ÞD:@mF«b¨l¦0Æþƒ 8,PªÇ 8%ëØÐoŒÔ(LF À-à©️Xµ •oÀëpAD¸ÀY€2øsÒR<@À+Fjþë£qÜ<ªïˆ±£‹Ž<9JáxW¶g¥»6ÊÔ¦l’pt]ùôÈ3³$«Æu¢!”õe~’ÜH$·£9I)Crëª4ë´D’´öÈú)´‚6 ­¤]„ªÑŒŽ¹öD«¬Æ#ƒÓý u ±d¤Gb ä{©️@M(Ñ梥ŒÄ±iþQ )"#SŒb0B¾èëš»'²ü-š´ÈâÔj|.ñTS«JÛÁQ;¹IÔÎD’èD99K”%ƒQ(!Hô‘Fôc,ݝ¾^¢¡Z2¿‹éòï4mÎT¶Å–½)B#w', Êà IR¥ÇÀÀôÍÂO¿qêJ÷Ñ.ÈCŽ)!áfI7v$þˆ&#R‰£œÈEm{@¹÷vÜ‘«?zëÓÿÙÛélØLo7÷vþ@=ZŽ $õID ¯ô•}ýI’°$Fx䪀_€é0YU^â–hN“fÇG€ØïÕš¥+.޽ϒ‹cðî`ØEFeä"ÿmK•$ Ä.ÍG¸4è(®️$NÜ¢‘~¤7üór´i3Nÿ‹’¥¿¯T¼>\B}'IÉÑëøÌ0¿%ãç­©️'Ý?o%ÑHsi¥å<ËëG•©️¹áÁ­îˆÛ;m ¶m¦Í´åPÿîÂÝ[à1&FàetùcdÙãHc+ƒ‡b êG¹_?á[º»“ŒµbEmæFÿa»kUMµÑ” €`6#yòyŠÍEví›vI†?|ðÃ3ؤåºW[ÖBî±bhQÀ› a6Zà„ j ÖdÀ–i>)3ñ²ØӝÕA ܤ±¨iV°»ñw"Ë»Á ‚#%$FKs-JdŒÂf%@’c+`š„Н1Dï*<ýà ¥ý¡‡ÎJœ$†6Iì,++‘é„jfÔi¶Š¦™️F°%x“€@Ýéô™️èýž¶úÿ½ÿîlE¶ªY?ƒ0o|*3Ó=ù¿„æI¡ ã\j¶ÎUBÆ^«34ôQ°0¶]ZB±çóOÀÚ¯Ò+eKê•I¡}6)A“³Ú Åϸܮ️bìV‡âB )ì)ø ‡Ón-UñÿÓÛpòQ\\UÑ{¹Ø…ü €Ì´¢Ò ɸ>¯VüÈ¿þñãÕüÇ3‚üÄê|6?¦:þòWuþ¥pb†e‹òÍ÷–å°bøÕm†9{¿¤¢ÙÆÏ6tÍ‹¶pRŒ¤Žp#£µøM“ÂàßÕ¢Íò4Á\ þÒ«4Ýþ”É2:û”‹åñ§h¯±ükÇG7öYù€Ø‡©️À®️ÜK’0 åÉAÀÃcU1G×ÔÜ@B ZšC´}K´Ç«¯ Tª|vç io¶ÿ¤C»žaæÏãžà ß~<2æSü“øíÇëL`P¶ ¸£pÏÑÌdóB0< _ µà±q°4! ø‡"¢±«7û òUàX g¡#¹û)Š‚hG÷€Ý±Þßm–dÃA( gˆ*é‘’võiOGXN‚ù÷ÅSGW:m¨‚I2­(Eéã&ïJ—(’`‰vgÎÏî€Ò£î¡c™️á?i,ž\iœ‹ú'(rzó†GmÙ‡òÆnÔœ‘Lcº,­¶îͬqYƒ(ò: öæƒX"²›W³Ø}òÞyµÀä tVÜ3þ÷YŒÂT#UɇôìË–³Ç£ Å;š_ø“·êý}þ_çl«¾ywîÂp êþ$Ñœ­ŠÆ»•yY$l„|) ?Ÿcæ$Ž‘¹ouJÕçÃÔËáýQryÞò¨– Ó%‡£žêp•}åFå^… t¼ yU<<Ói«âÖ° —·ûÞ(ÀÛºÈÓ ¹{™️æФÐâ?k^#ƒÍ‹0¤SªŸ¡¡ÇJ!cPVŽÜòÊÊ$?îý½cïo;A¬–­eSfÍèuk ÆæöÃpåV/™️f®️¾ŒQ¨o«—áU_Rxl«—ÍuE†0œ´ÕË5ã¡)µ0ü²ÕËrB4W_5¢ðÅV/ÛÕ:¬Ãa¸_«—D5WWz&×ê%½êJ /k5² üww”p…×DÞÒ2Bü]‹Ôc‚Ç»št— å®️…½%¶k¡Eo ²ìZ¤.ä×µP¥»‘u-Ôè/AK] =úKL×Òõ¾DRfû<ô1ËA ö%ݨ¹=  ñÞ²CjžcÜ–’é› a™️þû¢×ͬ4®️°ñ²Ú¡óX£•¼0½×Ç­KÓ®️«¤kXªTYÓ{ª`ŸÆ8]©️Ç[¢ß;ÓfO¢ÒLØ$Uå:|Y€cÎ0u‰†5ó¸v?\I‡Lnj§Å¼@ôx¶þquÒ¾MiwJi*Nö`C‚öe›ªXÈßC‰¢ÆBWO{ˆÎr£Þþ°Rγ4¿íŠ÷Báِåuöò0¦©️S,ßW¿yÜyŸ±õÒw¹THé}½½M™️w.åܝ9ûaõ&‡ÜËï+†Ýh⸭·^Ù Å·5"Û»Ì×½«+°w?åRuº¿AN,ÍJBCæéºtwÏ—°}Îv´Bm"ÂtuߣÞ´ë*ô¼¨Ù¯hqöJ¥?iŽe"§ÉJayÓÇÞ</­ [ÙRósI9ÏuPÖ}>ÞÓÖ§&5>=ÌGçŒÒÐض‘˜Ê aÖoË«æµUéÕƒ»§¨MQÎ%ҁ‰Z•Ì œ_åYªeú@ 0†IJ¬ÁÜ}øÚuóøŒHßTÁØCæR–å Ÿ+°ÝüÖP‰Z“Òõ2–ú4S²äÍåÁÃï4M³Üd„)…‹G]šúH—®️Ü|-aŒÙ=/»]uRé~—*Ùƒ-E6Š½$†™️ßr

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2016-06-10, 6:02 am

Rafa Benitez transfer list!!!
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-06-10, 6:22 am

As BCK said you should clear your browser cache and facebook cookies as a starting point.

Tell me which Windows version (7, 8, 8.1, 10?) and which browser you aare using? Chrome? Firefox, IE, Edge? and I will try and post some instructions to help if you don't know how to do that.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2016-06-10, 7:03 am

Hieronymus wrote:As BCK said you should clear your browser cache and facebook cookies as a starting point.

Tell me which Windows version (7, 8, 8.1, 10?) and which browser you aare using? Chrome? Firefox, IE, Edge? and I will try and post some instructions to help if you don't know how to do that.
Thanks H, I'm a complete dinosaur on IT  affraid

Windows 10 on Google Chrome! xx

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-06-10, 8:22 am

This may be very stupid Dave but Annette changed facebook to Polish by accidentally hitting one button.

Halfway down the page to the right is a small box with countries, English, Polish and others, I clicked on English and all was fine.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2016-06-10, 8:26 am

cyprussyd wrote:This may be very stupid Dave but Annette changed facebook to Polish by accidentally hitting one button.

Halfway down the page to the right is a small box with countries, English, Polish and others, I clicked on English and all was fine.

Syd, in my copy and paste above, that is all I see on my screen, there are no boxes anywhere, not even the log out box at top right!

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-06-10, 10:46 am

Okay Dave here goes:

Close any Facebook tab you have open

[1.]View Chrome.
[2.]In the top right, click the Menu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].
[3.]Click More tools  then click Clear browsing data.
[4.]In the dialogue that appears, select the tickboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.(tick at least "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" and "Cached images and files")
[5.]Use the drop down menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Whee it says "Obliterate the following items from ... "Select beginning of time to delete everything. (Don't worry this won't really hurt anything you might just find you have to log in again to some sites that you had previously saved login information)
[6.]Click Clear browsing data.

Then go and open a tab for Facebook and see if it is fixed

If not close the Facebook tab and again:

[1.]View Google Chrome.screen

[2.]In the top-right, click the Menu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

[3.]Click Settings then click Show advanced settings.(go to the bottom of screen)

[4.]In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.

[5.]Under "Cookies", click All cookies and site data.

[6.]Enter "Facebook" in the search box next to "Remove all shown" and it will bring a list of all data held on your browser and computer about Facebook. Click the "Remove all shown" button

Close Chrome and reopen it, and then open Facebook to see if it is back to normal. 

If not then you may need to uninstall Chrome and reinstall it, which I can show you how to do on another post if you need it  Very Happy

Last edited by Hieronymus on 2016-06-10, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2016-06-10, 12:41 pm

H, you are a genius! xx sma

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down