SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May EmptyToday at 3:14 pm by Kipper

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by barrowmackem

» Jack Ross
England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May EmptyToday at 9:56 am by Kipper

» Has Donald been told to zip it
England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 11
England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May EmptyYesterday at 9:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» FFP, FPP
England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May Empty2019-09-18, 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May

Go down

England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May Empty England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-03-28, 5:03 am

England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May
Will members wanting to go to this fixture please read the details below. Simply join the England supporters travel club for free and get tickets for £20 a reduction on normal prices. Tickets for England supporters travel club members go on sale from 31st March until 7th April before the sale to general public you can buy up to 8 tickets so it's a no brainer if you want to go join the travel club for free get a reduction and secure your ticket(s) before the general sale.

The Three Lions will face Australia at the home of Sunderland AFC on Friday 27 May (7.45pm), in what will be one of the highest profile events at the stadium since it opened in 1997.
Tickets for other areas of the stadium range from £25, £35, £45 and £55, with a £10 discount for supporters over 65, students and young fans under 16. England Supporters Travel Club members will be able to warm up for an exciting summer in France by watching the game for just £20 anywhere in the stadium. This announcement continues The FA’s commitment to provide fans with affordable ticket options for all matches.
England Supporters Club members will also benefit from an exclusive, seven-day pre-sale window ahead of general release. Members will be able to access tickets from Thursday 31 March until Wednesday 6 April. The England Supporters club is free to join – for more details visitwww.EnglandSupportersClub.com.
A general sale of any remaining tickets will follow from Thursday 7 April onwards. Standard tickets will not be available from Sunderland AFC or the Stadium of Light ticket office. However, match day hospitality packages will be available from the club and for further information please email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
HOW TO BUY:
Tickets can be purchased from ticketing.thefa.com or by calling Ticketmaster (pre-sale: 0844 847 2010, general public sale: 0844 826 2010).
Disabled tickets can only be purchased by calling the Customer Relations Team on: 0800 389 1966. Proof of Disability will be required for all bookings and blue badges cannot be accepted as proof.
There is a strict limit of 8 tickets per person during the sales and a credit card may only be used once for public sale bookings. Any subsequent bookings made with the same credit card will be subject to cancellation without notification.
All tickets are sold subject to availability & fees. All tickets issued are subject to the terms & conditions of The Football Association.

Home Page - TheFA Ticketing
As you'll see, some matches have an 'members-only sale' period. To buy in this period, you need to join the official England Supporters Club. Click here to join today.
TICKETING.THEFA.COM

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2016-03-29, 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May Empty Re: England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May

Post  Vincemac on 2016-03-28, 9:05 am

It takes me to Facebook 
How do you join
I have joined 
But not the travel membership
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May Empty Re: England v Australia - Stadium of Light Friday 27th May

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-03-28, 9:26 am

Vincemac wrote:It takes me to Facebook 
How do you join
I have joined 

You don't need the travel bit Vince. When you log on to the FA site you will have a message with your member number, you also get an email

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2016-03-28, 1:22 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:It takes me to Facebook 
How do you join
I have joined 

You don't need the travel bit Vince. When you log on to the FA site you will have a message with your member number, you also get an email
Cheers syd
Me and our Michael are now members
With our number
Except they have my birth date as 2052
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum