SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
next game
FcTables.com
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Fantasy football is back!!!!
Today at 9:22 pm by cyprussyd

» 4 luton town tickets for sale
Today at 6:14 pm by Flahive22

» We don't need to spend money
Today at 5:55 pm by oldblackcat

» Chanel 4 at 9 tonight
Today at 5:08 pm by cyprussyd

» I know I shouldn't but
Today at 2:58 pm by sunderpitt

» What can we do to celebrate the memory of Billy
Today at 2:46 pm by cyprussyd

» Answer to the question
Today at 1:44 pm by cyprussyd

» Billy's Brick
Today at 1:41 pm by cyprussyd

» Latest Stewart Donald Podcast
Today at 12:29 pm by sunderpitt

» Help For Heroes - Billy's Page
Today at 1:50 am by cyprussyd


Scatty

Go down

Scatty

Post  Billy D on 2016-03-18, 9:37 am

What happened to her?
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Scatty

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-03-18, 9:57 am

She is still alive and kicking, a friend on facebook and comes to talk to me at every home game she goes to.
Just not big on forums

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45954
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Scatty

Post  Billy D on 2016-03-18, 10:04 am

cyprussyd wrote:She is still alive and kicking, a friend on facebook and comes to talk to me at every home game she goes to.
Just not big on forums
Ah right, good to know she's ok.
Give her my best wishes next time you see her.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Scatty

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-03-18, 10:08 am

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:She is still alive and kicking, a friend on facebook and comes to talk to me at every home game she goes to.
Just not big on forums
Ah right, good to know she's ok.
Give her my best wishes next time you see her.
I have shared this on Facebook and tagged her so you may just get a visit. I would risk a shower on the off chance  hi

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45954
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Scatty

Post  Billy D on 2016-03-18, 10:34 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:She is still alive and kicking, a friend on facebook and comes to talk to me at every home game she goes to.
Just not big on forums
Ah right, good to know she's ok.
Give her my best wishes next time you see her.
I have shared this on Facebook and tagged her so you may just get a visit. I would risk a shower on the off chance  hi
I'm not on facebook mate.
I'll still have a shower like, lol.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Scatty

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-03-18, 10:36 am

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:She is still alive and kicking, a friend on facebook and comes to talk to me at every home game she goes to.
Just not big on forums
Ah right, good to know she's ok.
Give her my best wishes next time you see her.
I have shared this on Facebook and tagged her so you may just get a visit. I would risk a shower on the off chance  hi
I'm not on facebook mate.
I'll still have a shower like, lol.
She may visit here

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45954
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Scatty

Post  SAFC_ScattyMOO on 2016-03-18, 6:49 pm

I'm still here Billy. Thanks for asking. 

I use Facebook and Twitter more these days.  I occasionally visit the forum but I am usually not logged in.

Hope you are keeping well.

I am looking forward to the Derby on Sunday desperately hoping it will be seven in a row
avatar
SAFC_ScattyMOO
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 404
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 58
Location : Durham

Back to top Go down

Re: Scatty

Post  Billy D on 2016-03-18, 7:58 pm

SAFC_ScattyMOO wrote:I'm still here Billy. Thanks for asking. 

I use Facebook and Twitter more these days.  I occasionally visit the forum but I am usually not logged in.

Hope you are keeping well.

I am looking forward to the Derby on Sunday desperately hoping it will be seven in a row
Hello young lady, how nice to hear from you.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Scatty

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-03-18, 8:02 pm

SAFC_ScattyMOO wrote:I'm still here Billy. Thanks for asking. 

I use Facebook and Twitter more these days.  I occasionally visit the forum but I am usually not logged in.

Hope you are keeping well.

I am looking forward to the Derby on Sunday desperately hoping it will be seven in a row
Hi Scatty good to see you, pop in again soon  Very Happy
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9280
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Scatty

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum